Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Kimiko:
Race: Neko/Vampire
Personality: Shy, Hyper, Can be really loud and really quiet.
Likes: Anything cute, Cats, Things that are black and purple
Dislikes: Preppy girls
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kimiko Walked into the school.
"I wonder if anyone is here nya.." She said to herself as she searched around.

xiKandiix

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

[i'l timeskip this then...]ed [one of the teachers] was siting by his clasroom, reading some book with no title
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 am

Kimiko: ~notices a teacher~ "Oh maybe he can help me.." She said to herself as she walked over to him.
"Excuse me..." She said looking down embarassed.

xiKandiix

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 am

Terots looks to Ed "well, i did not see that comeing" he vanishes and reappers next to Ed. "sorry i don't beleave we meet, I'm Terots" holds out a hand to shake Ed's hand. Tora looks at Blair nervosly "plese let me go..." she hears Terots and gies ferual in the eyes and thats it at the moment.

(agreed about the good old days but we might have to wait till summer vacation)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 am

[its just 4 moths from here] ed shakes his hand "pleased to meet you... tarot right? i belive you already know those two" ed says making blair sarah and tora awfully visible "dont worry, if you die i'l talk to the higher ups to make you be reborned fastly

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 am

"it's Tarots and you need not worry about me" he lets go of Ed's hand. "I've seen my future and my death will not be for quite awhile now" he looks to Tora and Blair "i see my absance has caused my pet some problums" looking back at Ed "so why have you brought me here mr..."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am

"ed... badass principiated"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Anny Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 am

Neko name:Namine
Onwer: Anny Cat
User Image
Dislikes:Fighting,sour candy,bullies.
Talents:Cooking,really good at noticing things.

Namine ran as fast as she could."I hope I'm not late." she said out of breath.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 pm

"now that we are done... i'l just seal the area so you wont teleport away, bye" ed said, snaping his fingers, an transparent barier rose up aront tarots, ed then turned back to enter the scholl

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 pm

- Sarah stares at tora then tarots and Grabs tora away from Blair looking at tarots again and putting her claws to toras throat - if you don't remove the card I will kill her remove it now - digs claws into her a bit drawing blood to show him -
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Tarots sits in the air with his right leg over his left and his arms crossed watching the events "o my" seeing Tora's eyes feral "you might want to let my pet go before someone gets killed" Tora starts to growl softly with her Tail fluffing up. "besides" pulls out a card and taps it to the shild changing its proerties. "if you wanted the swords out so bad why not remove them yourself?"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 pm

red 14 the sniper
Tarots sits in the air with his right leg over his left and his arms crossed watching the events "o my" seeing Tora's eyes feral "you might want to let my pet go before someone gets killed" Tora starts to growl softly with her Tail fluffing up. "besides" pulls out a card and taps it to the shild changing its proerties. "if you wanted the swords out so bad why not remove them yourself?"

-shifts a bit into her yokai-kitsune form but only a bit and holds tora harder in such a way that she cant get away and growls- I dont know HOW!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 pm

"why not just pull the swords out?" he answers sarcasticly. Tora growls louder and her nails start to become claws. "you might want to let her go now, shes vicious when she wants to kill"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

red 14 the sniper
"why not just pull the swords out?" he answers sarcasticly. Tora growls louder and her nails start to become claws. "you might want to let her go now, shes vicious when she wants to kill"

if i pull them out he will bleed to death and i cn handle myself!! -contiues fighting her shift-
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games