Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm
<<< Fitting Music provided by DJX (moi) >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm
{{I heart Ryzan too. *cough* In a manly sort of way of course ninja It's guy love! Honest! }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm
*sits numbly on the ground while the paramedics take care of everyone around her*

*Smok walks over to his mistress, climbing on her lap and nuzzling her*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 pm
Exor, refusing anything else, insisted on being with Iggies - even on the way to Black's hospital. He vacillated between pleading and making being with her out to be a right for saving the bar, but he would not leave her side.

<<< LMFAO! SCRUBS WIN!!! >>>  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 pm
I couldn't let anything happen to you... or Kits... or anyone. *sits with Dame held tight against him, too tired to do much else for the moment*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 2, 4 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am
*Watches as additional ambulance takes Katana to Black's Clinic for observation purposes.* Is everyone else alright? Kits? Karrie? Dame?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am
-whispers in his ear as she rubs his back- Don't you worry about me none, Karrie. I'm a seasoned fighter. -smiles against his neck- Though, I appreciate the sentiment. -lets him hold her, figuring he's not much used to fighting like this and its got him rattled-

-looks over at the good Officer- I'm fine, Dougherty. Karrie, do you need to go to Black's Clinic?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 am
*stands up and makes her way closer to everyone, holding Smok* I'm fine.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 am
*looks over at Dougherty* I think I'm all right. I'm just tired.

*Velcore lifts his head and makes a quiet chirping noise, stretching his wings out*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 am
-stands up and offers to pull Karrie to his feet- If every thing is okay here, and ya'll don't mind, I'm gonna take my man home. He's got some kinks that need to be worked out of him, a warm bath, and a hot meal waiting for him. -smiles down at him and says in a slightly quieter voice...but not by much- Plus, I need to express my gratitude to him... wink xd blaugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 1, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 am
Please go to Black's Clinic and get checked out if you feel anything out of the ordinary. This night has been quite exhausting, so I am going to bid everyone a goodnight, then. *He turns and heads into the MW and makes his way down to Psyzapp's chambers. He strips out of his dirty uniform, grabs a hot, relaxing shower, then heads straight for bed*

(( Goodnight everyone! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 am
*accepts Dame's help to stand* A bath and a meal sound really good about now. Especially since we never got to eat what I brought over for everyone to try. *nods at Dougherty* I will.

*Velcore unsteadily sits on his hind legs, wings slowly waving back and forth to work the stiffness out of them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:21 am
*runs up and hugs Karrie, releasing him after a moment* You were really brave, doing that tonight. *takes a step back* I'll call you tomorrow to make sure you and Velcore are all right. I'm going to go home and take care of these scrapes on Smok. *goes into the bar to retrieve Gin, then waves to everyone before heading home*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:21 am
Good night, Officer. -nuzzles against Karrie- Don't worry about that now, darling. Let's just get you home, okay? I'll run your bath water, unless you would like a shower, and then makes some hot soup while you are in there okay? -voice getting softer and softer- Unless you need someone to bathe you. wink Once your stomach is full, I'll have you lay down on the bed and I'll grab some oil and rub your aches away so you won't be sore in the morning, eh?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 am
*picks up his knife, replacing it in it's case* Okay. I want to take care of Velcore first, though. He was carrying me. *starts walking, then stops* So where are we going anyway?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games