Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 am
<<< TOTALLY grabs Karrie's booty in a Man Love sort of a way

And so I make myself an equippable to Iggies for the, er, day...

Goodnight all, and I hope you enjoyed the first major Black Parade event 4laugh >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am
-walks over and pets Velcore, knowing Daddy is too tired to clearly think about all she just said, bends down and laughs a little, petting Velcore gingerly, making sure not to injure him- Well, I figured your place, hon. Isn't MW pretty much equal distance from both our places? -pats Velcore once more then goes and then links her arm through this- Actually, with iggies in the Clinic for observation, my house is free. Let's go there, okay?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am
*Velcore tiredly accepts Dame's pats*

Anywhere is fine. I actually don't know where you live. *lets Dame lead them to her house*

((I need to get to bed. Good night, and good luck to anyone trying to catch up with this. lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 am
((Night dear.))

-takes Karrie back to her place, doing everything she told him she would and more. twisted Helps him thoroughly examine Velcore, even lets Velcore sleep on the guest bed, all to himself. blaugh Quickly cleans up the bed and changes the sheets while Karrie is in the shower, shooing the rest of iggies creatures into the guest bedroom for the night. Has warm cream of chicken soup ready for Karrie when he's clean and then after that, massages away all his aches and soreness and stiffness before wrapping him in warm covers, and cuddling him until he falls asleep, waiting to show her gratitude until he has had a full night's rest. twisted -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 am
((LOL, well at least the bar survived and Psyzapp doesn't have to KILL any of us for destroying the bar......again! wink I'm off to work, just wanted to catch up.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 am
*Her town car pulls up to the front of the bar and her driver brings her bags inside the front door. She tips him and he leaves. She is just thrilled to be back and the first thing she does is go over to espresso machine and make herself a latte.* heart

(( You guys are SOOOOO lucky my bar wasn't destroyed. mad Had I come back to a mess, heads would have rolled. evil ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 5, 3, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am
*wakes up and sits on the edge of the bed, going over last nights catastrophe. He makes a mental note to get over to Blacks Clinic and check in on everyone. He goes to stand up and finds out his body is stiff from being knocked down by the blast. He does a few stretches to try and loosen up, then gets dressed and heads for the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast.*

Edit: (( Actually, Karrie brought over some dishes for everyone to sample last night and they got left out. So technically, there is a bit of a mess to take care of! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 am
*After a few sips, she puts her latte down and pulls her bags into her office one at a time setting them into the corner. She will find someone to help her later on. She goes down the corridor and to her red double doors. She searches for her key in her handbag and starts to unlock the door quietly so she doesn't disturb anyone this early in the morning.*

(( I for one am NOT cleaning it up! I do enough of that IRL! mad ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 2, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 am
*while drinking his coffee and trying to decide on what to have for breakfast, he hears someone unlocking the door. He sets his coffee down, then makes his way into the living room and opens the door. Seeing Psyzapp standing there, he flashes a crooked smile at her* Welcome home, M'dear! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 am
*Is a bit startled at first at someone opening the door as she is trying to unlock it. She sees Officer Dougherty and immediately smiles. She throws her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately. After several moments, she releases her tight grip but still keeps her arms around him.* Did you miss me?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 10 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 am
*After their passionate embrace, he stands there with his arms wrapped around her waist* Of course I did! It was so lonely here without you. *he pulls her close and kisses her again*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 am
*Never in her life has she missed someone when she traveled and she is overwhelmed with how much she loves this man. She kisses him again more intensely and presses harder against him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 am
*The sensations of her pressing against him, her lips upon his, and he realizes how much he missed her. It becomes rather evident of his great desires for her. While they are groping each other, he somehow reaches behind her and closes the door. He kisses along her neck and whispers into her ear* I missed you greatly ...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 am
*As he kisses her neck she starts unbuttoning his shirt and loses all sense of anything else around her.* I missed you too. *she says softly.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 1, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am
*He picks her up and carries her down to her bedroom, closing the door behind them. They then take their time becoming reacquainted again and showing their love for one another.* heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games