Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

((So glad to help Black XD
Exor I'll have to get them from my other accounts
Ryzan good to see you away from the fireplace... I missed how you/he got there. ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm
((Tes makes a good point. I've wondered about that too...))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm
Psyzapp
(( eek *Runs over and hugs Ryzan.* Tell me what else TES has done to you…he shall pay dearly for this atrocity. ))
{{he.... *sniff* ... he... *sniffle* ... he makes me do things for his own amusement *sniffle* crying }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm
(( TES bring any and all questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I have thought about all of this at one point or another anyway. And no a weapon wouldnt scar. only the teeth or the nails would leave a scar form a vampire, and that is just because of somethign in our blood that fights other cells, which is what turns someone. Our cells enter the persons body and will take over. but when it enters another vampirfes body they have the same cells so they fight each other and the result is a scar. We only use weapons really when fighting other races....faster that way sometimes. We are a proud race after all. And to a normal person it would shred them and they would die from the wounds but if it was a bite and they didnt die then they would turn. And dragons who are one of the oldest creatures, warred against vampires at one point in time long ago. We dont know how they are able to..never got to ask the Elder One before he died.... sweatdrop He was the reason I have this tattoo... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Psyzapp
(( eek *Runs over and hugs Ryzan.* Tell me what else TES has done to you…he shall pay dearly for this atrocity. ))
{{he.... *sniff* ... he... *sniffle* ... he makes me do things for his own amusement *sniffle* crying }}

((*Becomes enraged and contemplates what kind of nightmare TES shall have tonight and she continues to comfort Ryzan.* twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm
{{But... but he likes it! gonk No more nightmares, please! gonk I was just considering taking a nap, too crying

Also... I think dragons warred against almost everyone at some point since, as you said, they are one of the oldest creatures out there. You know, you didn't have to explain that all out of character. You're actually going to end up having to explain it all again later in the event that someone asks in character or it becomes relevant.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm
(( Its ok I remember all of it and just in case I have it all written down in notepad. when I created a life for my character I knew I had to create a WHOLE extensive background. I mean hey hes lived for a very long time ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
-Walks into the bar from his trip- I hate it when work catches up to me.  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm
(( Hey I have to head to work. I will see you all when I get off. Talk to you all soon......I hate the Army gonk crying ...oh well ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 pm
*She enters her rooms through the back door and heads to the kitchen. Seeing the dirty dishes from dinner, she cleans her kitchen quickly, wanting to stay busy so that her thoughts don't wander to Showcase. Once she has the kitchen and dining room set back to rights, she then works on cleaning the guest and master bedrooms. Exhausted after several hours of cleaning, she grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and flops down on her couch. Turning on the TV, she sits and flips through the channels, not really wanting to watch anything. She soon falls asleep on the couch, the beer left sitting untouched on the coffee table.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 am
*Comes out from her chambers and goes up to the Main Bar in her robe she got while in Hong Kong and figures she better try and get her luggage. She enters her office and decides to make a latte first. As she heads into the Main Bar she sees broken glass on the floor and some food that was left out sitting on the bar. mad She becomes irritated.* I leave this place for a mere WEEK and things start to fall apart! *She first makes her latte and then starts cleaning up.* evil  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 am
* The phone rings from behind the bar. Black is on the other end *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 am
*decides to come upstairs as it has been a while since he has checked on the activity there. As he opens the office door to enter the main area, he smiles widely at seeing Psyzapp has returned. While making his way to her, he notices she appears to be cleaning. He takes a quick look around and realizes the place is a mess and immediately feels terrible.*
.... um... Bwael kre'tan, jabbress....

*starts helping her clean by gathering up some of the food that had been left out and preparing it to be thrown away*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 am
*Picks up the phone and tries not to sound too irritated.* Most Wanted Bar.

EDIT: *she smiles and nods at Ryzan while she answers the phone.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 am
Psyzapp?! You're back already? How was Hong Kong?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games