Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 pm
"it is okay he told me last night and he will meet us in next town soon and eat up and i will meet u at the jeep"said Don leave the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 am
Hikari nodded slightly, still flustered. She got dressed quickly as she headed towards the lunch room, grabbing a few snacks she could bring and started eating. Hikari then headed towards the jeep and sat down, buckling her seatbelt and ate the snacks there.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 pm
don start up the jeep and drove in desert pass over sand hill and stare at more sand.

meanwhile joy at sand hills spot a jeep and seen it is girl on right side of the driver, joy pull out a sniperife aim at jeep."so it is hikari this is my luck"said joy fire at jeep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:42 pm
Hikari then suddenly felt a chill down her spine. A voice, similar to hers was telling her to take the wheel and swerve it. She dropped her snacks and took the wheel like the voice had said and turned the jeep in a 90 degree angle. Hikari then moved her leg towards where the gas was and stepped on it, sending sand to fly.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Joy still open at jeep and jeep got hitthen leak out gas.
"Hold on the wheel and i take out them"said Don draw out his guns and jump out the jeep.two soldier come out the sand keep busy of don and Joy got clean shot at engine."I got u, this time u wont escape from us"said Joy walk out of cover with sniper and long sword on her side,jeep crash in sand hills."Hikari u would join with us before we take u in force i dont want see that happen to u"said Joy. Don saw Hikari crash and want to help but this soldier wont let him,"Hikari get in my bag and pull out ur weapon of metal staff i bought for u"said don block other attack from the soldier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm
Hikari heard Don's words and did what he told her to. She quickly crawled towards Don's bag and pulled out the metal wand. She felt a surge of energy around her body. Some of her memories the began to play within her mind. Words were spoken as she remembered the fragments of her memories. It were spells that her mother had taught her. Hikari began speaking the spells and her eyes turning silver as her hair and clothing as well. She then teleported Don and herself to where Chaos was. Hikari was unaware of her change and fell unconscious as she reverted back to normal.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Chaos was surprised bit and Don stare at Hikari "i think we need stay together again Chaos"said Don mid in street. "yeah we do and follow me to go a small house edge of town"said Chaos pick up Hikari and Don carry the wand put his side patch, going the small house.

"Awww damnit i was soo close get hikari but she her magic again but how she remeber that spell" said Joy in confused. The soldier stare each other and seem one blade got blood on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Hikari then started to wake up. When she did, the sun light made her flinch and noticed a shadow picking her up. She was not sure of if she was being carried by the enemy so she began squirming.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 pm
don open the door and went to bedroom and open for chaos "hey dont drop hikari on floor man"said Don hold the door.
chaos try carry and instend grab her chest "hey stop that and i will drop on ground okay"said Chaos place hikari on soft bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 pm
Hikari blushed deeply and punched Chaos when he touched her chest. She covered them and began to cry.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:27 pm
chaos on ground and don start to laugh "hey chaos maybe u watch where u place ur hand at"said don still laugh and went to living room. Chaos stood up and dust him self "sorry i ur chest and gald u r safe "said chaos try to smile and walk exit and close the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Hikari gave an angry face towards Chaos and gave a sigh after he left. She then laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Hikari then began wondering how did she and Don escaped.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm
don sit down on chair but side is bleed from soldier blade it is bady hit and don put on gaze on his side."so u wont me tell hikari about ur wound and of fragments of her memories return in her"said chaos tie bandage on don side.Don nod his head went to second bedroom next hikari room and lay on his bed.

"lady hikari please help me and i hurt and bleed so bady"said faint voice cross town square.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Hikari blinked as she heard the faint voice. She sat up on her bed and got out of bed. She took her weapon with her, just in case and followed the voice, trying not to disturb anyone. When she was outside, she then continued to follow the voice and reached to where it was coming from. "Um...excuse me? Are you all right?" asked Hikari towards the stranger.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:52 pm
shadow hand pin down hikari on wall knock ur weapon to side"i knew u that easy to trick now i can eat u"said shadow tear hikari clothes off of her body.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games