Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm
*hetu looked over at chief and then said sarcastically*

"should we lead them to the castle!?" *she looked down and saw that she only had a twig in her hand* stare "it wouldve been great, if some one brought an extra weapon on them!!!" *sigh* "The twig will have to do!" *she said as she lunged towards an orc, that was glaring at her...she swiftly moved with her twig that was clasped firmly in her hands and plunged it into the monsters right eye*

"if you look at me like that again ill take out the next one!!!" scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm
When Dark saw the demons surrounding Mega, he quickly moved towards the group. In a flash he was there behind her as one tried to go for her weapon, moving closer he grab it by the head and crushed it. Seeing the numbers grow, Dark made a threatening noise in the back of his throat, the demons and creatures back away. Then headed deeper into the forest. "What are you people, leeches for trouble?!" he looked at the three of them.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm
June slammed the side of her fist agains the wall
"...shoot.shoot.shoot!" she muttered angrily to herself.
"....maybe I could get far from here....redirect them...." June sighed, continuing to think of different options before deciding to figure out her way around the castle. Stopping at the intersection of three hallways, she froze, her eyes focused on the ground for a moment.
shaking it off, she continued running through the halls until she found the main entrance. The noise nearby that caught her attention, she exited the castle and walked towards the forest. Glancing at Dark, she tilted her head
"what's going on?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm
Chief watched as Kauket landed on Dark's shoulder, walking over she fulled out a piece of fruit from her pocket. Kauket took the treat as Chief petted her sleek head, "thanks babe, free hunting for you when we get home" Hearing June approach, Chief told the others its was time to move. "Well someone's late to the party" she said as June came into view.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 pm
June frowned
"...sorry......" she said camly, keeping her eyes off Dark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm
Dark grabbed Mega by the wast and bite at her ear, "papa gets to dine tonight?" he chuckled and looked at June. "There's nothing to be sorry about, the less people the better. But your presences does bring up another matter, I say we take this conversation to another location."  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 pm
Chief elbowed Dark playfully in the gut, "I was talking to the bird you" trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but it seemed to be of no use, the guy was like a wolf in heat. "Fine, I say lets move this party" before anyone could speak, they were all in the library. Using he's stunned expression, Chief made her escape to the nearest couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm
Taking a moment for his body to adapt to teleporting, Dark made his way closer to Mega, while arching a brow at her "new trick dear?" Siding the door behind them closed, "We have a bit of a problem people, seems there's a new threat heading our way, and their after our fair June." Walking behind Mega's chair, he lend over to whisper in her ear. If his were brothers were coming, he'd need her permission first. The lady was seriously paranoid about them, one wrong moved and they'd all be fried.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm
*hetu rolled her eyes and questioned* "Soooo....were saving my brother when exactly!!!, and chief did you get in contact with him at all?!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm
"There's a few things you don't know about me love, remember that." she gave him a look, then looked at June, "I think its time you came clean, I told you the day you showed up you came here for a reason, but to protect you we need to know what we're up against and what we're to protect."

A small vain twitched at her temple, "yes your brother contacted me, yes I know where he is and yes we will get him out. But I think the big issue here is finding out what's in that well. I don't want to open a portal and get him out, only to unleash something else that clings to him."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 am
June frowned
oh no, now Chief wants me to talk?!
Biting her lower lip for a moment, June took a step back against a shelf, trying to think of where to start.
"....I don't think you should bother trying to fight them. I've thought up an idea; I could leave here and head somewhere else so it hopefully redirects them, and you can continue living normally."
June stared at the ground for a moment
...that probably isn't going to cut it.....shoot.
Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head
"June's not my name. My birth name is Liedanael. It was changed when I....joined them. By them, I mean the company named Pavoc."
June eyed Dark for a moment
"..and no, I'm not a normal human, either." She took another deep breath, quickly cut off when she slammed her palm against her shoulder and winced in pain.
"....uhm..." June thought for a moment, the pain sidetracking her successfully.
"My home world is named Metia, and, unless you've travelled through a black hole, the world doesn't exist. I shouldn't even exist." She shook her head
"...hm....I.....well, That's how I got here-unintentionally, of course."
...I don't think they need the details of that mess-up...
"..then I woke up in Pavoc. I was fifteen when the company found me."
June clenched her jaw, trying to remember what they told her
"....my blood isn't much of my own anymore. My body's recations to heat and pain aren't mine either" June laughed hesitantly before glancing between everyone but Chief. She gripped her shoulder tightly, wincing again
"...There's a....chip in my shoulder-for one thing. I have no clue....what it does....except cause me pain." Shaking her head again, she hesitantly dropped her hand to her side
"....I only know of myself what I've been told by Pavoc: My immunse system is mildly increased, my nervous system and sense of touch almost nulled. They told me they did those things to me so I could survive my plane crash--I was in a coma for a while as well, apparently."
June tapped her fingers on the binding of a book
"But I'm convinced they did that so I could survive being attatched to Kyra."
June looked down again, her hand gripping the binding and almost pulling the book out. She said nothing for a few minutes-afraid to tell anything else of her past.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am
Scanda looked around the Library as he leaned against the wall with one foot on the floor and the other against the wall "Well I think theres a link inside the well to where Hatu is and to here just the fact is that Hatu cant find it inside his world...or is likely a one way portal"he said giving an eery silence afterwards.

The copy of Scanda watched as the demons and Orcs fled deeper into the forest "The girl is still inside the castle were going to need to get somebody inside there and bring her outside"he said as slithers of darkness came out from the well and surrounded the copy "Get inside the castle and try to copy as many people as possible"The copy said as the slithers hurried away towards the castle.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am
Chief looked at her and said in a voice she used for babes "we are not here to judge you Liedanael, we simply wish to know how to help. And your right, you leaving wouldn't stop them from showing up here anyways, nor would I wish it. You've been on the run long enough, don't you want to stop? Farther more I will not stand for it, you've aided in the survival of my home, for that you are always welcome and will be protected." When she met her eyes, Chief's own turned crimson much like Dark's, "Hell itself has walk through these gates, and still we stand, its going to take something far worst to stop us." Chief looked at Scanda as well, her eyes had turned back to a midnight black, "Possibly, I'll need to hear from Hatukiri again to be sure, its very hard to open a one way portal and get the thing you desire to come out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 am
Tears fell from June's eyes. She lowered her head, bringing her hand up to wipe them away. Saying nothing, June's hand shook as she let go of the book  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:36 am
"Well I have an idea we could do...we could get some rope and tie it around one person who goes inside the portal which the rope is around something like a tree or a rock tug on the rope when theyve got Hatu and the others pull them out"Scanda quickly explained to Chief keeping an eye at the doors and windows incase of an ambush by the remaining beasts from the forest.

The slithers of darkness had crossed the river and were making their way thorough the garden as they all found a door they each slithered under as they saw the inside of the Castle as they started to change colours to blend in with their surroundings they made their way thorough copying anybody that would make a good fighter.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games