Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aurumn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 am
Hello, all the rest of you "Young at heart" Gaians! I'm 32, and I joined Gaia to hang out with my daughter. It's a delight to see other old folks here, too.

If Myspace was any indicator, our numbers will increase, steadily.

>/<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am
Hello, fellow geezers, you all look like kids to me!
I'm 55 - do I win the prize for being the oldest geezer in geezertown?
My 3 children are all on gaia, and 2 of them are old enough to be geezers themselves. I got started on gaia when one of my daughters was posting fanfiction during the writers' strike, and I wanted to read her work, so the kids told me how to join gaia. I find it a great way to unwind after work, and I'm completely hooked on gaia now! I'm so glad I'm not the only old fogie here, although you all look like kids to me. Did I say that already? Say what?  

Wendy Belle

AvilesC

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:12 am
Hello evryone! Im new here... soooo... im 24, from NJ but live in CA for now. Im a mil. cop.... so yea dont assume all mil. guys are so serious... half the people I know like anime and video games lol. How about that! We fight the wars then come home to watch cartoons lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:16 am
Just joined a few days ago.
Hello all. ^^  

Pixi Lust

Shameless Gawker

Tricky615

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:29 am
hi just introducing meself! everyone calls me tricky, been my nickname for a while now...got my acceptance today and made a donation already...seems like a great guild...i would love help on how to attach a banner....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 am
Hey all ^^ I'm Crispycat and I'm excited to be here! No really I am. I'm tired of all these emo 14 year old Narutards looking for boyfriends ><
Anyways, I'm 24, I live in Ontario (that's a province in Canada, FYI... a disturbing amount of people don't know what's where in Canada >.> I live with my boyfriend and our two cats ^.^ I like cats, anime, gaming, shoes, music, cats, shopping, cooking, cats, tattoos, Final Fantasy XI, and cats.

Kitty Tofu

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

SuaveTigress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:44 am
'ello. I'm SuaveTigress and I joined the other day. I'm 22 going on 23 in a few months. I heckle hentai . . . and everything else that could possibly be heckled. I'm a geology major at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, currently a junior, but I'm taking the semester off to get some money saved up. I like cooking, watching football (or for those who'd prefer it, soccer.) I love anime, parrots, and chocolate. Though not necessarily in that order.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 am
HI guess Ill post here and say Hello everyone Im new to this guild and still sorta new to gaia but hey Im learning!! Thanks for the cane Ill be needing that in town later!!!!  

t_hawt_1

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-_-Risk Heartless-_-

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am
Hello everyone,

I'm one of the newest Gaia Geezers. Just turned the ripe old age of 21 in July.

Later,

Risk Heartless better known to the outside world as Hawkeye  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:11 am
Hello everyone! ~waves like a doofus~ Just an introduction. I am 47. I am REALLY glad to see that I am not the only crazy old person hooked on Gaia. I have 7 children, 3 of which are also old enough to be 'geezers'. My kids talked thier dad into joining Gaia, who got hooked. They all highjacked me to join Gaia so that dad would have a date to the prom. So I in turn got my son (who wasnt yet a Gain) and his wife hooked. So it is a family affair. Im looking forward to talking with all of you. gotta run for now! Lot's of youngin's to 'take care of' ~grabs a couple of canes and hobbles off~ 4laugh  

Poohbeary

grindol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:11 am
crispycat
Hey all ^^ I'm Crispycat and I'm excited to be here! No really I am. I'm tired of all these emo 14 year old Narutards looking for boyfriends ><
Anyways, I'm 24, I live in Ontario (that's a province in Canada, FYI... a disturbing amount of people don't know what's where in Canada >.> I live with my boyfriend and our two cats ^.^ I like cats, anime, gaming, shoes, music, cats, shopping, cooking, cats, tattoos, Final Fantasy XI, and cats.

I hope when you put cooking, cats that you dont like to cook cats? as every one knows it is so much better to boil cats  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:04 am
Hi my fellow Old ppl smile

I am 35 and addicted to Gaia! I am a previous VMKer and have played a few other MMOS (Pirates, VMK, VFK, SmallWorlds). I am much looking forward to the opening of the new Gaia MMO!!!

I am looking forward to getting to you all! 3nodding  

Madame Leota Tombs

Predestined Ghost

12,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

DivineMoonSenshi

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am
Hello! My name is Cassandra but most people call me Cassie or Rose. I'm turning 21 on September 19th and I have a two year old son. ^^ Woot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 am
hello all! im JerilynLee, im 42. i play Gaia w/my two teenagers, awsomeguy1992 and crazie-momo-monkey. i started playing just to keep an eye on them but now i have as much fun as they do! it is important to me that they have a fun place to play online, and that i can play too. here's to gaia cheese_whine  

JerilynLee

5,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

DeSpAiR0218

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:18 am
What's the Word.... I'm Despair0218 on Gaia & Despair21 in Xboxlive, so I'm pretty despairing I guess.. haha. I am 23 years young married for 4 wonderful years and a mother of a 2 year old boy! He is a genius.. it's ok.. you can take my word for it. smile I am kinda hyper say somewhat ditsy or dumb things because they entertain me and I love being entertained, however get distracted easily! Hope to talk to you guys soon! biggrin If you have XBoX and want to play Gears of War or Call of Duty4 hit me up!! scream ninja ninja  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games