Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:44 pm
*nods* I keep practicing, whenever I have time. *looks at him inquiringly* Your shots? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:46 pm
*laughs* Oh sorry, Kits! I'm a photographer. *smiles at her, wondering about her ears and how soft they probably are*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 pm
*ears twitch as she smiles* A photographer? That sounds like fun. I've never done much photography, other than taking some pictures of friends, or ideas for pictures.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:59 pm
*grins as her ear twitch. So cute! 4laugh * I do love my job. 3nodding It's why I got to travel so much over the years.

*waiter brings their food* If you ever want any advice or help taking pictures, don't hesitate to ask, pretty lady. biggrin  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. *smiles at him, then nods at the waiter as her plate is set in front of her* It sounds like you have an exciting job. What sort of places have you been to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Tibet, Nepal, Hong Kong, the Amazon, Alaska, the Alps, Hawaii, the Redwood Forest in California, the African Savanna, the French Quarter in New Orleans *takes a bite of food and thinks*

*points at her with the fork* Took a few pictures of Kiwis down in Australia. Also took pictures of the architecture in Tokyo. I've been lots more places. 3nodding That's only some of them. *laughs and takes a few more forkfuls*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm
*eats as he lists some of the places he's been* Wow, you're lucky to be able to travel places like that. A lot of people aren't able to do that. I suppose that your pictures help people see what they can't visit, though. *smiles sweetly at him and continues eating*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:16 pm
*grins* That is very kind of you to say, Kits.

*watches her fondly for a moment before eating a bit*

You know, *takes a sip of water and laughs* next time I have to go somewhere exotic, I'll give you a call! rofl  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Well, that is the idea behind taking those pictures, right?

*giggles* That sounds like it would be fun. 4laugh *takes a sip of her drink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm
*chuckles* I never thought about it like that. I just thought people liked pictures of pretty things. *stares at her knowingly*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm
*nods* That too. But pictures help people see things that they wouldn't otherwise be able to. For people that are able to travel, a good picture can also help them decide if they want to go there or not. *nibbles on her last piece of toast*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm
True... *finishes eating while thinking about what a good subject Kits would be for a photo shoot*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 pm
*smiles at him, then finishes her omlette, her ears twitching as she sets her fork down, hearing the staff moving around out of her sight*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 pm
*grins at her* Kits, I adore your ears. *puts fork on plate, pushing it up some and then finishes water*

*puts elbows on table and folds hands together, resting them against mouth*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Thank you. *smiles at him, pushing her plate up as well* A lot of people seem to think they're strange. Not so much around here, with all of the odd people we have in the area, but elsewhere. I've noticed that people with pets seems to like my ears and tail more... they seem to think they're cute. rolleyes *laughs*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games