Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 pm
(seems as if im not needed so i'll be on next time)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image
Misha got off the bike and attempted to tuck her ears back under her hair, but when she heard the man, she got so excited they stood straight up. "His girl, really?" she said hugging him. Her tail made an appearance and it started swish back and forth, wildly. "Oh, god," she said, relesing him, "He's hurt. Why the hell did you stop?" she exclaimed. She hopped behind him. "Uh sorry, I tried to make yuo a eunuch," she murmured.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm
IAreTehSpeechTeen

((sorry Iare, you could go into the office or wait, tomorrow, I plan on war with the were's, gonna need you then, alot.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
IAreTehSpeechTeen

((sorry Iare, you could go into the office or wait, tomorrow, I plan on war with the were's, gonna need you then, alot.))
(ok in how many hours cause it's midnight here and around 1 pm my time i have to go to the gym so in how much hours?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"You had better. If you weren't a fang, I'd kill you." The big man set him down adn sat, throwing back his beer. He tossed Garrett something small. Explode it near her, it will disorient her, like catnip to a cat. My daughter seems to be more than you can handle," the Were leader threw back his head and laughed.  
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Jamie didn't expect the hug, but didn't mind. He sighed when her tail appeared, yep, getting her in would be hard at this rate. "It's okay, isn't the first time." He said before he started to drive off, but turned around and headed back towards the organization, hoping Dante wouldn't be upset with him for bringing her to him.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 pm
IAreTehSpeechTeen
Fox Demon Kirara
IAreTehSpeechTeen

(ok in how many hours cause it's midnight here and around 1 pm my time i have to go to the gym so in how much hours?)

Probably in the evening, I'm hoping to have my set ups started (Thanks to Lestat, so maybe by then, if I have to, I'll place your character in reach for you))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
IAreTehSpeechTeen
Fox Demon Kirara
IAreTehSpeechTeen

Probably in the evening, I'm hoping to have my set ups started (Thanks to Lestat, so maybe by then, if I have to, I'll place your character in reach for you))
(idk because its midnight here what time is it there so i can tell the time because i want to be on at that time)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 pm
((i guess i will be unecessary tonight aswell))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 pm
((it's almost 2am Iare and Demo you can go see Kane, he's sitting in Nike's chair))
User Image
Misha held on, since he drove like a maniac. Her worry made her ears disappear and she reabsorbed her tail. She needed to see Dante was okay. She had only just met him, but he made her feel happy. It took no time to get to the wharehouse and Misha leapt off before the bike came to a complete stop. She landed gingerly and started smoothing her skirt. Great, I look like a tart. "Is my hair okay...uh, I don't know your name."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm
(No problem? I guess? Oh! My other character is still around him, I think still...stalking Speechs' character...)

That's funny, sir. She called her self a kitten." He smiled and remembered his warning. He quickly stood up straight and bowed quickly, not wanting to take up his time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 pm
(ok its fine around 6 your time can you start it maybe?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm
((probably, I'm hoping anyway))
"And Garrett, don't screw up this time. I have a feeling things are about to get nasty and I want my daughter out of the way. It's time Nike found out who the real boss is," He smiled full fanged and grabbed the submissive girl frim the floor, continuing his revelry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
((it's almost 2am Iare and Demo you can go see Kane, he's sitting in Nike's chair))
User Image
Misha held on, since he drove like a maniac. Her worry made her ears disappear and she reabsorbed her tail. She needed to see Dante was okay. She had only just met him, but he made her feel happy. It took no time to get to the wharehouse and Misha leapt off before the bike came to a complete stop. She landed gingerly and started smoothing her skirt. Great, I look like a tart. "Is my hair okay...uh, I don't know your name."

((uhhh bragos not into dudes sweatdrop ))  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games