Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu grabes the wrong leter "wow theres alot of leters"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Nero falls down "I WILL KILL YOU YOU BASTER" as his spear reappear again

"no .... damit" as he picks up the letter and reads it  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm
Scarlet slowly woke up and sat down on the bed. She was sweating a bit and felt that the room was extremly hot. Getting off the bed she headed toward the door stummbling a bit. When she reached the door she quickly opened it and went out into the hallway that felt cooler to her. Her eyes were a bit glassy and she didn't exactly know where she was anymore, infact it was as if she was still asleep. She started walking down the hall unconciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm
"What the heck is this? Oh well, I can't get worse can I?" She took the potion from him and gulped it down. At first she didn't feel any different, then she felt the pain sliding away and memories filling in. She saw her whole past before she became a heartless. Things she didn't know. Mirage pushed herself up from the railing. "God, my head still hurts, but its so much better than before you gave me that potion."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

ryu comes back to the thron room "i got the leter"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm
Majin appears behind Newgate ".... you ******** psycho..." as he hit Newgate "... please now drink this..." as Majin gave her a white potion "... it fix your head ache psycho here gave you the wrong one ....... Warlock told you not that one" said Majin

"Wrong one ... this one" as he held it up "go get the nobody know as Scarlet ... bring her here" said Riftcreator  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

"realy ok" ryu goes back and finds scarlet "hurry i need to do somthing come with me hurry plz prity plz"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Manifesta appeared behind Nero and grabbed his shoulder, slamming Nero backwards into the ground. "You sure you wanna do this?..."

Zenjin ran after Scarlet to stop her from going anywhere.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm
((uh scarlet left the room...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm
"Wait, if that was the wrong one, then what did I....never mind" she took the potion from the other creation and drank it down. When she finished, she shot a look at Newgate. "I am so going to kill you for giving me the wrong one." She took hold of him by his shirt, but was hard to do so because of height differences.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm
"I WILL KILL YOU FOR THEY'VE DONE" as Nero mouth open and a pure black blast fired a Manifeasta

Riftcreator was bleeding more and more as Warlock and Zagato ran in " CREATOR ...." as Warlock looked at his wounds "what this make no ..." Zagato pushes Warlock away "it not a battle wound ... Warlock dont fix him let Creator stand" said Zagato

Newgate grabs her by her body "hahahh that potion wasnt for head aches Warlock said give it too you and AHAHAHA see what it did now please tell me what happen" said Newgate  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm

ryu grabes scalet and pulls her to hollow bastion and then he see's rift "i got her"

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm
"Hey! No fair! Dam my height!" Mirage struggled and kicked around while swearing loudly. "What the hell did you give me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm
"... it a experimental memory potion ...." said Majin as he slapped Newgate to let her go "HAHAH .... yea did it work HAHAA" said Newgate

Zagato turn to Him "who are you" as flame shot up around him. Warlock was tryig to help Riftcreator up  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games