Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Kazumi landed on a tree branch, but ending up falling to the ground. "Ow... Jude's never here when I need him.." She growled, getting up and glancing at Tomoyo, who was fighting off an Eraser. 'Calm. Down.' She sent.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Kin kicked her feet and flung her fists under Hannah. The pack was being pined to the trees by the other flock members. "You can't escape where you came from. It's like gravity: no matter how farway you get, it will always be pulling on you. And one day, you have to go back." She said, then rested her head on the ground.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 pm

'It's hard...' Tomoyo thought, straining as she tried to land some good hits. Kazumi nodded. 'I have your back.' She sent.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

The Eraser Tomoyo was after had stoped fighting back other then to block hits as best he could. Kin tryed one last time to get out from under Hannah but couldn't move.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Tomoyo kept on scratching the Eraser while Hannah smirked. "What's it gonna be~?" She asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Hannah pinned her arms down "Even gravity has its limits sometimes, and we do not wanna stick with limits and boundaries anymore." She gazed into Kin's eyes "Gravity is nothing but a hopeless burden." She wiped the blood off Kin's cheek and forehead with her sleeve.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 am

Tomoyo kept on clawing at the Eraser, trying to land a hit since he was dodging now.
((Writers block sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 am

Kin shivered at the feeling of being touched gently by another person and looked up at Hannah, eyes a little scared. (Yeah, I've got a little to xD I wish Littl Bit could get online, she'd get us moving blaugh )

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 am

Hannah smirked "You can't go back empty handed and we need our flock members back." She patted her shoulder "You can help us form a plan if you decide, Like helping us get on the inside and help us brake the rest out." Hannah glanced at Tomoyo "You can calm down Tomoyo, do not strain yourself." She giggled and looked back at Kin "What do you say?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 pm

((Update please?))

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm

(hey guys sorry i wasnt on much yesterday! and all next week i wont b on either so Kk cud u god mod any of my characters while im gone please? thanks mucho! smile )

blake turned invisible on the erasers and got them in their confusion. "tie her up and gag her. we'll think of something to do about her later wen we get bak to the rest of the flock." blake said reappearing and pulling out a bandana and some rope.
i paced in my room for about ten minutes before passing out on the bed. in my dream i saw myself taking jessica from blake in the night and flying off with her. kazumi blake and hannah came after me, but i blew them away and flew lightning fast. i injected something into jessica cause she was waking up then i was at the main entrance of Itex and was saying something about species #456 and they let me in and they took jessica from me. then i walk into this room and lay down on the bed then chris woke up. i woke up with a choking feeling. "oh my god.....i need to get out of here!" i said jumping out of bed and slipping my sneakers on and trying to break the window open with the chair but it just bounced off of it. "crap!" i said panic taking over me now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Faithful Fire
((Update please?))

(wer in the forest now. erin is being takin over off and on by chris who is with Itex. kin works for Itex too. jesica and erin are now at Itex and the rest of them are trying to get them and other mutants out. right now blake kazumi hannah and tomoyo are in some trees fighting off kin and some erasers. sora and amy are with jude and derek bak in the park trees sleeping. )

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:40 pm

(Thanks)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm

( gonk Bound and gagged? Isn't that a bit harsh?)
"Wait!" Kin said at Blake's order. She looked to her pack and they gave her small nods. "We'll do it. We'll be your inside eye." She said looking at Hannah.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Hannah looked at Blake "I have a plan, Blake, They act like they captured us and gets us on the inside. We will get to find Erin and Jessica. Kin here will help us get rid of Chris and help us get Erin and Jessica back." She glanced at Kin "You can have your glory moment, then help us get our flock back and break out of that dump."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games