Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm
(((Ahh I see)))

Timid laughes "We're playing Tag!" he give a evil smirk and the his teeth turn into his jagged werewolf teeth "The penalty for losing is Being absorbed or even death...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm
william hears timid and lungs at him
"die basterd"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Timid turns to Wiliam and smiles insanely "Long time no see, but remember William this is..." he floats backward and william lungs past him but as he's infront of him he hammer fists him in the back, sending him into the ground "This is a group game the only way you can win is by attacking in a group, By yourself its little throw a ball of paper at a wall"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 pm
~ looks at Timid confused~
are you kidding me tag we are all scared of a game of tag for real well I guess I have to play so if we lose what happens and what are the rules  

Dullrod

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 pm
"i will not give up"
william jumps up and slices at him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 pm
Senkus white wings show and he comes by and stops the sword with his hand" Come on lets just get this thing over with alredy ok" he pleaded to william  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm
"no"
~ jumps at William and holds him back~
" it's not worth it yet he could kill you now and during the game I can help you and so can the rest of us"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm
william stops
"fine"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm
Dimitri yells "William remember what I said!"

Timid dodged the attack agian and looks at Mathius "Well no I have to say its more like chess, each team has a king and a Queen and a bunch of Knights and other peices, I wil assign the spots once the teams are chosen, and the main objective is to capture everyone in the other team, any switching of teams during the game will become a penalization of Absorbstion, also you must stay on school ground if you leave you will be disqualified and your whole team will die without mercy, the only people who cannot be eligable to play are Baby, Vampires, pups (werewolfs), and guardians" he smiles with his normal teeth at Mathius "This is a Group game, be a coward and run your team dies.... be a hot shot, you die.... Its up to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm
~ looks at Timid~
" are vampires allowed or not allowed to play that will dicide if I can or can't "  

Dullrod

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm
"WHY IS THIS SO ******* AMUSING TIMID"
((gtg in 30 mins))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 pm
" William don't bother if u anger him he will probably put disadvantages against your team in the game making it easier for you to lose"

~ turns around again to face Timid~

"so are you deciding the teams now or are we waiting to start this?"  

Dullrod

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 pm
(( OK watch Tengen toppa gurren laggen there is one chick who i have in my sig with a big gun a boobs))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:33 pm
Senku sighed"Well id better get ready to be going"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm
He looks at Mathius and makes a straight face with out any emotions on his face "Are you a child?" he turns to William "Because I want to feed you to the school William, Its hungry now and if i dont feed it, It will never be able to expand its school grounds and We won't take the world into are hands" he then laughes "I will make the teams once I learn all the new peoples names."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games