Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Alex was following behind Jordan, wondering what she was up to and what was beyond here.

((there. Well there's also Michishige, Maria, Dr. Stanfield, that student-teacher person, anyone else?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:33 pm
(What I need to clarify is- Where eactly is the demon dog leading Avery? I got the impression that she's heading in a roundabout way to where ordan and Alex are. Do you know the deets?)

Avery followed the pitter patter of doggy paws and nails down the stone tiled corridors, around corners and through patches of light and shadow. Her ears were keen to the sound of her bag scraping the occasional wall or floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias set Ali down in the empty classroom and turned on the lab sink. Sure it smelt kinda chemically in there, but as good a sink as any he could find.
He whipped out the package containing her little toothbrush and handed it to her, shuffling around in the bag for the equally little box of toothpaste.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm
(( Some people who left, like Kira and Lara, or something like that... ))

Jordan paused in the hallway. 'What? But isn't that? Well sure, I'll be fine..." she glanced back at Alex and after that the door beyond. "Yes, yes I suppose it will be alright."

(( Yup, that be what it's doing ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm
Alex looked at the door, then at Jordan. "What are you talking about and what is that thing?" he asked her, demanding an answer.

Dr. Sullivan was still drilling his patient's cavity. "Just be careful when eating. These fillings are still soft and could come out if you're not careful. I suggest not chewing anything very chewy at least until tomorrow" he said to his patient as he worked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Avery chased the dog around another corner. She thought she heard footsteps behind her but couldn't be sure. She was too busy to scan for anything with her sensory powers but for the dog up in front of her. Though there seemed to be an odd omniscient presence all around as well. Maybe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias found and opened the box of princess toothpaste just as Ali managed to pop open the caterpillar brush.
Handing her the tube he plucked her up and sat her on the counter near the sink. One arm prepped to brace in case of wobbling. Though he was long in the practice of taking care of his sister in precarious places.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Jordan snapped back to look at Alex. "Stand over there," she said simply, pointing to a place on the rug where the pattern twisted into a circle.

(( Hmm, wonder if we should wait for vampiric... well I got to go to sleep soon, so night, I guess ))

Ali sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose, sticking her tongue out at the bad taste she got from the smell in the air. She reached towards the toothpaste, leaning over, so that she could taste it rather than the icky smell in the room.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm
Alex looked at the rug, then at Jordan. "What is this supposed to do? This isn't some kind of trap, is it? You will be punished severely if it is" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm
(I hope she gets on at some point, so I'm not chasing a dog forever...)

Zaias braced his sister on his forearm and turned the tap with his other hand. He inched her back a little and snagged her toothpaste and brush to squeeze out a pea sized drop for her.
He then repeated the procedure for himself on a more grown up sized brush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Ali jabbed the brush into her mouth with all the grace of a robotic arm made of jelly.

Jordan couldn't help but let out a little sound of amusement. "Yes, yes, it's not a trap. God, you really aren't very trusting, are you? You think I'd really give you a reason for you to wail on me when there's no one else nearby?" As Alex moved into the spot she walked to the edge of the carpet and felt along the wall. "It should be somewhere around here..." she felt a click and the floor underneath them suddenly vanished, all except for the small circle where Alex was standing. Jordan, of course, was floating. "Now whatever you do, Do Not step into those shadows."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm
Alex crossed his arms and stood on the rug. "Alright. I'll do it" he said. When the shadows appeared, he simply looked down. "Well doing that would be rather stupid wouldn't it?" he added. He remained standing where he was the whole time.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm
(Lol I sure hope demon dog and Avery don't run into the ...lack of floor....)

Zaias stuck his own brush in his mouth and let his sister create her own havoc for a little while. He brushed, rinsed his brush and brushed again, then rinsed and spit. Only to find Ali still industriously brushing away.

Stooping he motioned before taking the brush away from her. He told her to open wide and she did so, merrily kicking her feet as he went over the minute tooth surface her four year old mouth provided.

She took her toothbrush back and spat, not so daintily into the sink in order to lean over to rinse her mouth out.

Zaias caught her before she soaked her sleeves or fell into the sink. Grabbing for a sheet of the disposable paper towel above the taps.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm
As the demon dog spun around the next turn it berelled into a good wall of thorns that spaned 8 meters back snaraling it tore it way quickly through them not caring at all that the 4 inch thorns were ripping dangerously at his pelt nor that when one did pierce his fur to the skin that poison was lashed through the skin for poisons didn't really affect him as much as they would the humans he was half way through when he heard the human foot steps come around the turn  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 pm
[I must jump in...who was I following again?]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm
"Well aren't we just so astute." She flew over and frowned. He was the kind of guy that looked seriously weighed down, with a really heavy body, from muscle or dense bones or something along those lines. She turned her head to the side. "Are you?...Oh for the love of...blue's lucky, I guess....yeah, I know." She laughed. She looked back at Alex. "In fact, don't use your powers at all." She looked over to the solid floor, some twenty meters away. "I don't suppose you could jump?..."

(( I think you'd be with the demon dog ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm
Ali sucked in the water and swished it around. Which was pretty much side to side. She spat it out into the sink with vigor and started to rub her mouth off with her arm.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games