Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

MissFrostine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm
Hi guys~
I'm not technically new here, but it's been 7+ years since I've been on the site.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 am
hi! if u wanna get tew now me look at my profile it has it all there.

AND I ONLY NEED 2 MORE ITEMS FOR MY DREAM AVI CAN U PLESE HELP ME?! I NEED ABOUT 55,300 GOLD!!! thank you heart heart heart  

Invisible green giant

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JCDHS

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 pm
Hello My name is JCDHS (Joshua Conrad David Harrison Stockley)
I am going to make this quick, as I am going to make this short, I may edit it in future, though there would be little point in that. Most of my information is on my profile, (updated soon) I just want to say that I am glad to be here and I hope to be a major part of many discussions ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm
smile Hello i just joined. 3nodding  

ieatedrainbows

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Hi, I'm Alyssa but you can call me Vintage. Most people get my age wrong (either younger or older), so don't come yelling at me saying I lied to you about my age which I prefer not to type. Thank you very much. I live in a small town in California, mostly spending my time reading, drawing, writing, playing sports, and hating the obnoxious brats that live here. I wish I could go back to Indiana sometimes.

I guess you could call me pretty. I'm going to admit this: last year my brother made me die my hair black, so no, I am not a natural raven. If you want to know why I couldn't have just washed the dye out before it got it my hair a ton, don't bother. It's gone now, so I have my natural hair color back: dirty blonde. I love my hair; it's so unique. My eyes usually change a lot depending on whether or not my mood is very strong or not and what my mood is at all, but I was born with hazel-brown eyes, so I guess that's my base. Where I live I could be considered chubby in comparison to all the sun-kissed-snobs with eating disorders. I will always be proud of my looks, no matter what you think of me.

My personality is not a good one. I'm sarcastic, cocky, and annoying, BUT I do have my good sides, for example; I'm caring, obediant, smart, and, although I'm not the most truthful girl in the world, I can tell the truth in most situations others can't. I'm nervous and often studder and blink irregularly and all that bad stuff. Although I'm at the top of my class I consider myself stupid and ditzy. Oh, yeah, and I'm forgetful. Also, I'm very clumsy because I'm tall for my age.

I love: reading, Pokemon, jumping on a trampoline, basketball, dorks, RPing, drawing, writing, cats, Warriors series, Inheritance Cycle, Lady and the Tramp, Lion King, Legend of Zelda, Christmas, foxes, imagination, Spongebob Squarepants, chicken, diet Pepsi, 11:11, mornings, red, purple, blue, cake, water, computers, Sims 2, friends, family, nerds, dogs, hot cocoa, money, salty things, AND noodles. *bows*

I'm going to cut myself off now. If you want to learn more, check out my profile!
(This will be the first 4 paragraphs soon, so you can skip over them when reading 'about me' if you'd like.]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Well, technically both my account and I are new here ( to both gaia and this wonderful guildie) but I've had an account for several years now, it just recently got hacked (yaaay!) so here I am, starting over again.

And what better place to start than here?

My name is Nina, but any of you can call me Stew, Demon, DS, Mathy, or Medusa.

I'm currently on summer vacation in the most boring town in Washington state (where I have spent the past lord-knows-how-many-years living) with nothing to do but draw, run around like an idiot on crutches, or play video games and read. I do all of the above.

If you really want to know more (which I may or may not talk about in the near future) just get to know me. I'm nice to everyone, but if you're a jerk in response. . . well, I'll think of a way to respond to that.

Candycane Ruben

Hygienic Prophet

Morphaz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello guild, My name is Ray,

I am a new member to Gaia. I joined a few days ago. I currently have 16 friends and I have learned a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am
'Ello!
My real name is James. People on Gaia call me Ray, Jay, JR. etc.
I like sports. 3nodding
Currently living in and around Canada.
18, and currently finishing up my diplomas within the next few weeks.
A gamer smile (PS3, PSP)

Nice to meet you all! I've been in the guild awhile, just haven't posted very much. (Came from Guildy).

Feel free to chat with me, add me and all that jazz.

Keep your eyes peeled in the next few day, I'm gonna try to host a giveaway thread. (Thats always fun! xd )  

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100

Zora Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 am
Hiya!
I am Lucky.
Currently living in Korea!
I am 15 and Yes I am a Girl!
I am NEW here in Gaia.
And..
Nice To Meet You All!
And I Just Joined A while Ago..LOL mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 am
Hello! I am Walther. I love history, one of my Hobbies is World War 2 reenacting. I reenact a German division 5th SS Wiking, which I have done for about 4 years now. I also am a scuba diver, fly air planes, and compete in shooting competitions. Well thats all I want to talk about!  

Panzerfaust99

Dangerous Capitalist

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KyzeX

Greedy Prophet

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am
i guess ive been in this guild for a long time coz this is first time ive played in years hehe so i prob dnt know many ppl here no more but yhh sup peeps? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 am
Bonjour! I am Hippie_Parade/Amber/ anything of the like. I have a ton of pet names, so feel free to cook something up.
I am 17 and going in to my senior year next fall. Unfortunately my stature tends to get me mixed up with the freshman, but my "old-soul" (hopefully) counters that.
My favourite subjects include chemistry, biology, and law.
I have a penchant for folk and indie music, but I've been known to rock out to just about anything. My favourite colours are mauve, burgundy, taupe, and cerulean. My favourite fruits are watermelons.
I am lactose intolerant and allergic to pollen.
I'm still afraid of the dark, but I love being afraid. That's why my favourite genre of film is horror/psychological thriller. My favourite video game series is Silent Hill. But I also enjoy Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed, various RPG titles, and Bioshock.
Feel free to PM me or chat if you want to know more. I could talk about myself 'till the cows come home. (which I suppose makes me a bit conceited and self-absorbed.)

Amborg

Tipsy Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xdamonknox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 pm
I'm Damon, I'm pretty bad a** once you get to know me.
I like all vampire shows, true blood, the vampire diaries, even the twilight saga movies. (Don't judge)
I like to woo people into liking me and I'm a huge music junkie. I'm always listening to music.
I love to roleplay. If you want, we can roleplay through messages just send me some sort of setting or starter. But come say hi to me, I don't bite hard... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm
Hey guys... i been on this site for pretty long time... i know my gaia looks noobie bcuz i got hack 3 times xD idk how hahaha .... well check my pro out is pretty sick...i guess ^.^ soo whats up yalll.... and can u guys donate to me cuz i need to get cloud(:  

Gimmie Yo Muffins

Treggify

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 pm
Hey! Name's Tregg! biggrin
I love art and music.
wahmbulance
And I joined to get a little help on my quest and then after I'm done help everyone else out for a little while!

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games