Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "You actually saw him last night? What a coincidence! Huh. All of this falling together must mean it's all meant to happen."

She saw the look on Kits' face and mistook it for being uncomfortable at the thought of Rod being at AS. "Although, we don't have to ask him. He can find it out on his own. It's crappy what he did to you, Kits, not communicating with you at all after the opera. I mean, he must have known what kind of message that would send!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm
Jessi_Deramis
"Hello, miss, and welcome to Aqua Springs! Can I help you with anything, answer any questions you might have?"
:: Miro holds a finger up to her lip and thinks, not really sure what to ask since she doesn't know just what all the lady in front of her can answer ::
MiroIsLost sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 pm
Yeah, he apparently came here looking for me, but I wasn't here... *sighs* He claims to have had no way to contact me, but really, he could have at least sent a postcard or something.

I think it's a good idea to have his pictures up, though. He's a really good photographer. He... wants me to model for him so he can get some practice taking pictures of people. He's going to be Psyzapp's wedding photographer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 pm
Jessi frowned slightly in worry. "You are?"

She came around the desk and gently put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Well, where are you trying to go? Would you like to sit down and have something to eat and drink?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy looked sadly at Kits and gently put a hand on her arm. Thistle was asleep, so it didn't bother her.

"Yes, he could have contacted you somehow. It's good that he came looking for you, though I'm surprised he didn't find you here. You used to be here quite often, especially in the evenings. I'm glad he ended up finding you, though, if nothing else than to explain himself."

She sighed softly. "That's great that he wants you to pose for him, Kits, but... be careful. You should take someone along with you to be safe. And don't start trusting him again too soon. I just don't want to see him hurt you. I hate that he just took off after the opera and just now showed up. If I didn't think it'd embarrass you, I'd tell Karrie about it so that he could pummel the guy."

She smiled gently at Kits, hoping to get a laugh out of her at the last thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 pm
I know... I was at MW last night, though... I was actually hoping Karrie would be there, getting off work. He wasn't, though. Neither was dame. *shrugs*

I told him we should do the photo shoot here. We have a lot of good spots for pictures. I don't know when yet. We didn't get a chance to discuss that. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 pm
*walks in, seeing two ladies chatting* Good evening. I'm looking for Miss Kits, is she in? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Food is tasty 3nodding Miro would like food 3nodding
:: looks down at her feet ::
Miro just wanted to explore Geezerville for a while, but Miro doesn't know where anything is or how to get back home. Miro doesn't usually live on Gaia and she came through a portal 3nodding Miro doesn't know where the portal is, though sweatdrop

:: she glances over at the man that walks up and puts her hands up on her head to imitate cat ears ::
Isn't she the kitty lady? surprised

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm
{{Good to see you again, too, Rod! biggrin }}

{{EDITED}}

Jessi smiled gently at the girl and gestured to the door off to her right. "Well then, let's get you into the lounge for some food. And a portal you say? Well, I have heard my friend Amy, she's one of the two owners here, mention a lady she knows that can open portals. Perhaps she could help you. Hopefully she wouldn't mind coming here and helping you out if that's what you would want. Do you have the power to make portals yourself and you simply can't control where they take you, or do you only use portals that you can find?"

Jessi turned when a man addressed her and smiled politely at him. "Hello, sir. Welcome to Aqua Springs. You said you were looking for Kits?"

She looked over Rod's shoulder and then pointed behind him. "She's right in there with Amy. The door is open, so please feel free to go in and see her. When the door is open, that means they're free."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 pm
*smiles at Miro* Yes ma'am. She is the kitty lady. biggrin *grins and sticks out hand to shake* I'm Rodenrock. But you can just call me Rod.

*looks between the two ladies* *when finished shaking Miro's hand, shakes Jessi's too* She's over there? Thank you, miss. *smiles and shifts the roses behind back*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:22 pm
Kits Rose
I know... I was at MW last night, though... I was actually hoping Karrie would be there, getting off work. He wasn't, though. Neither was dame. *shrugs*

I told him we should do the photo shoot here. We have a lot of good spots for pictures. I don't know when yet. We didn't get a chance to discuss that. sweatdrop

Amy looked a little hurt when Kits mentioned wanting to find Karrie or Dame. She hadn't hung out with Kits since New Year's day. She wished she had been looking for her to hang out with.

She tried to cover up her hurt, though, by forcing a small smile. "Ah. I see... And that's good you're bringing him here. It will be safer. You know, you should put up some of your pictures, too. They'd look great here."

She moved from the desk and walked around to her chair again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Jessi smiled at the man and shook his hand. She quickly called out to him before he was at the office door. "It was nice to meet you, too."  

Jessi_Deramis

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 pm
*stops before door and looks over to them* Oh, how rude of me, I'm sorry, I didn't catch you pretty gals' names...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm
I'm not so sure about hanging my work here. It's not that great... sweatdrop

I thought it would be a good idea... he said I could bring a friend or pets too. *looks at Amy hopefully*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:29 pm
Amy smiled slightly. "Well that's nice of him. I think Smok would be very photogenic, and you know Dame will love it, too. Just tell her not to wear too bright of colors."

She laughed a little bit.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games