Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fifth Year Prefect
Daily Dragon Assistant Editor - - -

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw

Minako smiled at Dris’ compliment. “Thanks, Dris. I’m still not exactly used to them yet. I’m mostly looking at them as an extension of my wardrobe.” She told him. It had been half way threw the summer when she realized she needed glasses. She wasn’t overly happy about it at first but at least the color on them weren’t to bad. Between the blue in her hair and the orange of her glasses she was doing well in the new department.

The fifth year nodded it being the best house for Laili. Granted Minako was pretty sure it was the best house for anyone who was bubbly and friendly. To be honest it sort of make her wonder where her brother would have ended up if he was still alive today. It was hard to say where he would have ended part of her wanted to say Hufflepuff but another part wanted to say Gryffindor.

Pulling herself back to reality Minako listened to Dris talk about his summer. “Your summer didn’t sound to bad.” She commented before getting into her summer. “Mine wasn’t near as eventual. I got new glasses obviously as well as got my hair done. Other then that I started in on studying for OWLs and worked on music stuff with my sisters.” She shared with him before the headmaster started his opening speech and the food appeared.

After finishing her dinner, Minako looked down the table. “I guess I should get the first years to the common room.” She spoke up stretching a bit. Standing Minako addressed the table. “Attention Ravenclaw first years, I’d like to welcome you to Ravenclaw house. I’m Minako Tanaka and I’m one of your many prefects. If you would please follow me I’ll be leading you to your dormitories.” She informed them. With that she led them out of the great hall.

(Exit to Grand Staircase)

With : Ravenclaws... Dris & First Years

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : *Please wait for myself to post first in the Grand Staircase before you post there.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Red Hot Missy
                                                  true bboy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw First Year
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Leah would like to think that she was doing well so far with socializing. She wondered if she was any better at it then her brother. Perhaps. He wasn’t the most sociable in school. At least that’s what she heard. As it turned out she had something in common with her second acquaintance for the day. “Guess you’re just full of surprises then.” She said brightly with a small giggle. “It seems we have something in common.” She added just as the sorting had finished and the headmaster went to the podium to speak.

Looking to the headmaster, Leah listened to the rules that were as he put most frequently broken. She had no interest in going into the forest nor did she plan on doing magic in the halls. Luckily the speech didn’t last long and the feast appeared before them. Looking to the food, Leah smiled. “That didn’t take to long.” She commented as she went for the healthiest options before her. Some chicken and vegetables along with her standard glass of water.

Once done dinner, Leah turned her attention to a dark haired girl with orange glasses. Hearing the girl call for the first years attention, Leah listened to what she had to say. She was to lead them to the common room. “Time for us to go.” She commented finishing up her last bit of water before heading after the prefect Minako.

(Exit to Grand Staircase)

With : Housemates... Kylian

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 175 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 475 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image
                                                  Hey you're now thirsty
                                                  Walking in the desert all alone
                                                  Hey you're now searching
                                                  Lost in isolation from your soul

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hαʟғ-Gσвʟıп || Rανεпcʟαш || Sεcσиd Yεαя

════════════════════════

Detch had wandered over to the carriages, noting his brother's less-than-friendly attitude as Byuch himself headed to a carriage. Detch wasn't about to comment on it, since he figured that he shouldn't have to, but instead frowned. He'd already told Vira about his summer, and the resulting blowup at his brother, mostly because he didn't know what he was supposed to do. He knew her father was a mind healer, and maybe she knew something that could help, but he didn't think it likely. How did someone try and help someone that didn't want to be helped?

Shoving those thoughts to the back of his mind, he sat down, looking at the sorting curiously. He'd been on the other side of it last year, and it just seemed weird that he was on this side of it now. He glanced toward Vira and propped his elbows up on the table, resting his chin in his palms as he watched.
                                                  "It feels so weird sitting down here instead of waiting for all of that. I wonder how long it'll take for the sorting to be over. Hopefully not too long. Some of those first years look really nervous." He knew he had been. It wasn't hard to imagine that others would be too.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope the sorting doesn't take too long, I'm hungry.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The bullets you bite
                                                  From the pain you request
                                                  You're finding harder to digest
                                                  And the answers you seek
                                                  Are the ones you destroy
                                                  Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm
I've walked these streets of silence
Through the cold and misty nights
But the more I search the less I tend to notice
I've been trying to find an answer
Why you've left me high and dry
Even though you're gone I need a sense of closure

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira followed Detch to the carriages and rode in one discussing his brother's mannerisms. She didn't think she could offer much insight but she did tell him to give the older boy some space and wait for him to be the one to approach. From what she'd learned from her Papa, those in the wrong (usually those with more pride than most) didn't tend to learn anything if the one in the right apologized first. Once they arrived to the Great Hall, she followed her friend over to the Ravenclaw table and took the seat beside him snorting a bit at his comments on the sorting. "It does feel odd sitting here knowing just last year we were the ones waiting to be sorted. Hopefully it's not too long, those pumpkin pastries seem much longer than they are." Elvira replied mentioning the pastries she had bought while on the train to munch on. They had satisfied her then sweet tooth but they weren't doing too much on the hunger front.

Diamond Wales

Through all the times you've left and said it wouldn't be long
Through all the times I'd wait for you to never come home
I won't back down
I won't back down
I won't back down so come right back to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Students
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish my friends were all in my house...

Dris had spent the train ride in a prefect meeting and patrols, meaning he hadn't really had time to say hi to any of his friends, much less take a short nap like he'd been planning. Unfortunately, that meant he was a bit tired as he strolled into the Great Hall and plopped at his usual seat. He let free a heavy yawn, then propped his head up onto his hand. Sorting was going on again, but he didn't know any of the first years this term. Last year he'd watched his sister, and next would bring in his cousin, but this year was null for him. He glanced around, searching for any of his friends, before realizing most wouldn't be sitting at his table. Damn the fact they'd all gotten split up. He sighed quietly, but at least tried to focus attention on the Sorting.

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image

Hikaru was a smidge late, he had gotten chatting and almost had to walk to the castle. Luckily being in fifth year meant he only had to slip past the sixth and seventh years to get a spot. He sat by Dris who looked bored or tired during the sorting. He couldn't help but notice the prefect pin and a vice-captain pin on Dris's rodes "Hey, congrats on you two new pins" Hikaru said quietly enough to not be disruptive. To be honest he was a smidge jealous but more happy for Dris. He knew he would not be good for either. He was hardly prefect material and he honestly would be terrified of the power of Vice-captain and eventually Captain. Dris was a better choice.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:50 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was honestly expecting the worst, he blinked in surprise when the Hat gave him the opposite and sorted him to Ravenclaw. He wasn't sure what to say, but it still made him happy nonetheless. He was in his dad's house, after all! Maybe this might be one of stepping stones that he could prove himself, right? Hopefully. But right now, maybe Edgar could afford to be happy and slightly satisfied for once- even it it was temporary. He took a seat and quietly watched the sorting with curious eyes, slightly enthusiastic of who would be his housemates for the next seven years. One of them was Malcolm Lovette and to Edgar's opinion, it seemed like Malcolm was a bit of a boy's name but then- so did Morgan and Taylor, and he has meet two girls back in muggle school with those names so, no big deal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 pm
Well I've never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby had found the train ride a tad awkward, to say the least, but still an enjoyable experience along with the consequent carriage ride up to the castle. He still felt bad however when he let out a mental sigh of relief saying adieu to Darian to the Gryffindor table (which he was still kind of confused about because he was sure she had been a Slytherin originally?) finally leaving him alone with Tiernan. He felt especially bad since he still had no idea where Rowan had gone, and hoped the young woman had made it to her boyfriend's as well as to the station. He knew one the Overton twin she was dating was in Ravenclaw so would they be seeing her here as well or would she still sit with her house? From the little he knew about her, he figured it would be a safe bet to say he'd see her with him soon enough. Was it really bad of him to want some semblance of alone time with his girlfriend? Especially since this was their seventh year and they were about to be up in their eye sockets with review sheets and homework preparing for their NEWT's. Alby turned to focus on the sorting rather than his steadily depressing thoughts and looked in awe at how tiny some of the first years were. "I feel very cliche saying this but seriously, were we really that small six years ago?" he quietly asked Tiernan with a wry grin.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:22 pm
And you're down for the count
You are dancing with men, going 'round and around
And you're scared, and you're sure
That your spine will dissolve, you will fall to the floor
You will take what you need
And the headaches will come, but at least you can breathe

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Delighted to be in the same house as her mother, Maisie was all beaming smiles as she took her seat, smoothing out her shirt. She promptly turned to another first year, sorted before her, and introduced herself politely, although clearly excited. "Hello, ah'm Maisie Thorburn. You're Edgar, right? Congratulations on Ravenclaw!" She held out her hand with her very best smile, hoping she didn't come off as overly cheery. But surely if there was any time to be a bit over the top, it was during their very first night at Hogwarts. They all had seven years to get to know each other, after all. She couldn't wait to write Mam about this.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

There's the smoke, fills your lungs
We will wait for the day, we'll rejoice when it comes
On your birthday, you woke up
The snow was on the ground
You opened books and peeked inside
They kissed you on your crown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was watching a certain redhead girl being sorted until the hat called out Ravenclaw. He clapped in excitement as Edgar watched said redhead take a seat... near him. She then turned to him and introduced herself as Maisie Thorburn, and was a bit glad that she remembered his name. "Yeah, Edgar Farquarson, I go by Eddie most of the time," he nodded with a genuine smile, taking her hand for a handshake, "And thanks, congrats to you, too. It's my da and uncle's house, so it's a really good feeling that I end up here an' all. How about you? Does at least one of yer family got to Ravenclaw, too?" He asked in curiosity, eager to start a conversation. Edgar hoped that he didn't look overly-excited but, come on, let him have his share of excitement while it lasts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:40 am
And you're down for the count
You are dancing with men, going 'round and around
And you're scared, and you're sure
That your spine will dissolve, you will fall to the floor
You will take what you need
And the headaches will come, but at least you can breathe

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie nodded eagerly. "Yes, mah mam. Pleased tae meet you, Eddie. Ah was really hopin' for Ravenclaw," she confessed with a bit of a sheepish look. "Ah thought it fit me best." Of course, she supposed she wouldn't have minded any of the other houses, not really, and Gryffindor might have been fun, but she wasn't a very loud person then, was she? And when you were in Ravenclaw, everyone knew you were at least a bit clever. This was important to her; she was sick of people acting as though she hadn't an original thought in the world, just because she liked the color pink and enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses. What did that have to do with her mind? "You must be from a magical family, then. Ah'm halfblooded; one muggle grandparent oan each side," she laughed.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

There's the smoke, fills your lungs
We will wait for the day, we'll rejoice when it comes
On your birthday, you woke up
The snow was on the ground
You opened books and peeked inside
They kissed you on your crown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Prefect Duties
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope no one gets lost

Dris ate his dinner quietly, not really talking to anyone. After the feast was over and he noticed some of the other Prefects standing, he figured it was his time to shine, with a calming breath, he stood, walking over to the little section of First Years. "First years, hello and welcome to Ravenclaw House. My name's Dris Abrams, and I'm one of your Prefects. I am going to lead you guys to the Common Room you'll claim as home the next seven years. So please, stick close, I wouldn't want anyone to get lost on the journey!" Was that a good intro? Would they all think he was an awkward weirdo? He was, but he didn't want them to think so.

{{OoC: Next post at Grand Staircase}}
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games