Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Mattie walked into the Great Hall in somewhat of a rut. She, probably for the first time, didn't want to go home. She wasn't excited for the summer; in fact, she downright rued it. With a frown on her usually happy face, she searched around for a place to sit. Huffing a sigh, she walked over to Zeph and friends and dropped down with them. "Am I the only one who thinks this summer is going to suck?" she asked, addressing no one in particular. With a huff, she laid her head down on the table, then glanced at Zeph. "Do you have any plans for this summer?" she asked him, wondering if he was doing anything. After all, she was going to be cooped up mostly by herself. Addy was able to go out all by himself now, and she wouldn't even want to go with him anyway. He had been a jerk to her all year. She sighed heavily.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall was still deep in thought when he heard someone sit beside him. After blinking himself back into spatial awareness, brown eyes turned to look at Rider. "Oh? Hi Rider. I'm ready to go home, I think. I miss mum and dad. How 'bout you? Ready to see Claire? Next year, you won't be without her, and that'll be nice." His smile was returning, though he had a momentary lingering thought. For now, he'd be content to talk with his best friend. She always made his head fill with positive thoughts. Not that he really needed the help, since he was pretty optimistic. It seemed Rider was in a great mood, so his quickly started to mirror hers.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider smiled at Lyall and shrugged, then broke into a smirk. "A little, I mean, yeah I guess. I'll miss you and Tori and Feather and Kota and Addy and Pru and everyone here, but Claire is so excited for school next year. And she's excited for Diagon Alley and everything. So she's excited to see you too." She smiled and sighed, laying against him slightly. She didn't want to say it, but she would really miss laying against him like she always did at the table. A small sigh escaped her lips, but it was quickly replaced with a content smile. She'd savor it for now.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall couldn't help but smile when Rider did. It was infectious! "Well, you know I'll miss you! I always do! But you can always send post! And we can meet up in Diagon Alley to go shopping! This year with Claire! It'll be so much fun!" He grinned, excited by the idea of spending a whole day with his closest friends. And besides, he adored Claire! She was so nice! Rider leaned against the male, so he adjusted for her comfort. She seemed to like to lie against him.. which was totally fine... but a bit odd. He didn't think he was very comfy, after all.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image

M I C A H Y A X L E Y
                                                        ♫ Prefect ♫ Hufflepuff ♫ Fifth Year ♫

Our RPMs are in the red,
                                                        Driving closer to the edge
                                                        "Are you living? Are you dead?"
                                                        Let's light up the dark,
                                                        You've got the fuel, I've got the spark
                                                        in my young blood

Micah wandered into the great hall quietly. She'd had to spend an entire summer fending off questions about her brother as well as questions about her own thoughts on blood purity and crap like that. Of course she'd been able to end the questions by announcing she had been appointed prefect. Of course, they thought she was prefect of... Slytherin. She still hadn't told them the truth. She was a Hufflepuff through and through. She had of course charmed her robes to be Slytherin colours over summer and had charmed her prefect letter to say Slytherin instead of Hufflepuff.

She had gotten quite good at charms and trickery over the years of hiding her house. She was also quite talented in lying to her parents by now. By hiding her Hufflepuff nature, she was slightly becoming more Slytherin anyways. Not that it hadn't been in her. She came from a long line of Slytherins.... it just wasn't her nature to be like that unless she had too. Survival was key. She only had 3 more years before she would graduate Hogwarts and be able to get a real job and leave her parents once and for all. They would never have to know that she was a blood traitor, or that she was a Hufflepuff. She could hide it forever.

She yawned and cracked her neck before taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table. She was excited about the meal. No one cooked like the Hogwarts house elves. At least not in her mind. Wrapped around her neck/shoulders was her ferret Ash. He was making noises of contentment in her ear that made her giggle quietly.

It's so easy to be cynical
                                                        Let's turn around and start again
                                                        Let's get out tonight
                                                        You've got the fire, I've got the fight
                                                        In my young blood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph took a seat and sighed, thinking he missed Levi and Will in the press of students at the platform. In any case, they'd see each other during classes. Which, speaking of people he was looking for, he didn't see Lynn anywhere. Lovely, he'd already lost her. Wasn't he supposed to be the responsible older brother? Apparently that was failing spectacularly. He sighed and shook his head, deciding instead to look for Pam or someone else to talk to during the sorting. If he could find anyone. He had no clue. Propping his chin up, he watched to see where all the new first years were heading, and thought that if nothing else, he could always try to be a sort of mentor or something. As long as they didn't want to read his notes. That would be a nightmare to explain.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So, where's the new batch of first years going?
                                                    OOC: Open for interaction.
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall walked into the Great Hall, sporting his new Prefect's Badge. He felt a bit silly, honestly. He didn't think himself worthy, in a way, and simply didn't care for the power he was supposed to exhibit. All through the meeting on the train, he'd taken notes on all his duties. Now, he just wanted to blend in. The brunet sat at his usual spot, eyes wide in search of Rider. Surely she'd still sit in her normal spot, but there was a chance she'd sit at the end by the sorting. Sweet Claire was getting sorted this year, and that meant Rider was sure to be over excited! He sure was, after all, and Claire wasn't even his sibling. Then again... he didn't have any siblings, unlike all his close friends.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:10 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider skipped into the Great Hall, a smile plastered on her face. Despite the fact that she had spent most of the train ride sitting without her friends because they'd mostly become Prefects, she was still in a pleasant mood. Her sister would be sorted tonight and while she hoped she made Hufflepuff, Rider knew Claire would be happy anywhere. She spotted Lyall sitting already and skipped over to him, dropping down beside him. The fifth year hugged him tightly and smiled widely. "Hey Lyall! I'm so excited! Oh, look, there's the firsties!" When she spotted Claire, she waved at her sister. Smiling excitedly, she leaned against Lyall to watch the Sorting.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall was watching the room around him, when Rider plopped beside him. "Oh! Hello, Rider. I'm rather excited too, though probably not as much as you. Claire's you're sister, after all." He grinned, removing his glasses momentarily to clean them. He moved to replace them, but jabbed himself in the eye once before getting them on his ears. "Ow.. I wish I'd stop doing that." He blinked rapidly, calmly rubbing his eye as he returned his attention to the first years, Claire in specific.

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider smiled at Lyall, then shook her head and suppressed a giggle when he poked himself in the eye. "You really need to be more careful, Ly," she said and hugged him lightly. Claire's name was called and Rider perked up, sitting on the edge of her seat with nervous anticipation. She hardly noticed that she'd grabbed Lyall's hand and was holding it in a death grasp. When the Sorting Hat proclaimed Hufflepuff, Rider screamed and cheered. Happily, she wrapped Lyall in a tight hug, holding onto him for dear life.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:32 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----hufflєpuff------

Hufflepuff! That's the one she wanted! She heard Rider scream and cheer. When she slipped off the stool, she couldn't contain the excitement. The young Hufflepuff was shaking as she walked over to the table of yellow and black. Still shaking, she walked over to her big sister and hugged her tightly, then she hugged Lyall as well. She was SOO happy to be here with the other Hufflepuffs. She opened her mouth to say something but simply squeaked, happy tears rolling down her cheeks. Instead, she just hugged her sister and good friend again.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall blushed when Rider told him to be more careful. "I didn't mean to do that. I can't see without my specs. Actually, my next meet with the optometrist is over holidays." He nodded, relenting when Rider clutched his hand. She was practically crushing his own hand, but he wasn't going to comment... unless his fingers purpled any more. Happily, he sighed when she released his fingers, then yelped when she tackle-hugged him. Luckily, Claire came over quickly, distracting Lyall. "Congratulations, Claire, and welcome to Hufflepuff!" He grinned, cheeks blushed and glasses askew.

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:04 am

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

When Claire came over, Rider hugged her excitedly, then looked between her and Lyall, smiling widely. She was very happy her sister had been sorted here. "Oh, Ly, we have so much to show her. Oh my gosh, Claire, you're going to love the school's library. So many books." She shifted eagerly, wanting to start the tour of the school already. But she knew that Lyall would be the one to have to show her to the dorms the first time. She was okay with that, being that it was Lyall, though she was slightly envious. Despite however envious she might be, however, her smile never faltered.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:08 am
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----hufflєpuff------

Claire was still so excited about being Sorted into Hufflepuff that she was bouncing on the bench. She looked over at Rider when she mentioned needing to be shown so many things. She smiled widely and listened to her sister talk about the Library. After all, she did love reading books. She looked between Rider and Lyall, smiling the whole time. She loved her big sister and Lyall was one of her best friends. Claire quickly scanned the Gryffindor Table, trying to find her other best friend, but she was involved in conversation. That's okay. Claire was here with Lyall and Rider. She smiled happily to them.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

SummerIsles

MelB87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:16 am
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceMJ's nerves and anxiety disappeared in an instant when the hat sorted her into Hufflepuff! She knew, deep inside, that was where she belonged. She hoped off the stool and made her way to the table with her new family! She couldn't wait to write her parents! "Mom will be so proud!", she thought to herself. Her mother was a Hufflepuff alumni, and she was always called "Angelic's mini-me".

spaceAs she took a seat, she looked around and saw what seemed like a beautiful reunion between a first year and some older students with lots of hugs and smiles. This made her happy, she loved seeing others be so kind and loving to one another. She turned back to the sorting ceremony to watch the rest of the students get sorted.

::OOC::
Open for interaction and wanting to make new friends! smile
Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games