Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

After hearing that she had been promoted she bowed her head in a goodbye to the Raikage, Looking to Renji she patted him on the head. 'We did it boy, we are now chunin. We are gonna have to celebrate later tonight.' Renji nodded then looked over to the Raikage and then towards the door. 'Before you leave you might want to thank the Raikage. She did just give you a rank up.' Igarashi nodded then turned to the Raikage "Thank you Lady Kin, it is an honor." She could feel the excitement welling up within her but she had to keep her composure especially infront of the Raikage.

She then turned facing Kazurai. She really wanted to jump into his arms and congratulate him as well but she tried to hold back that urge and just smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We did it." She said it with the most blank face but she knew Kazurai could see she wanted to do much more then what she intended. She then looked at the door noticing Myurai had left. she then whispered in Kazurai's ear. "We might want to follow." As she then smiled sneaking a kiss in and taking off out the building and towards the dojo. Renji followed her quickly trying to keep up with her.

(exits to the dojo)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bowing before the Raikage showing great appreciation for the honor of the promotion he looked up at her. "Thank you Milady. Won't let you down." Looking over at Myurai His heart already racing from the sudden promotion in such short time. Getting ready to leave after the honor Rashi again jumped to and looked at him a bit weird before whispering in his ear to come with them. Feeling a warm quick kiss, this made him extremely nervous being in the presence of the Kage. Turning a bit red then flushing his face so that no one would notice.

Before making his way out he made notice of the other two shinobi in the room, The one that resembled himself and the other that seemed to have an eye patch. Bowing in respect to the higher ranked shinobi. Turning fast and taking his leave to catch up with Rashi and Myurai at the dojo.

(Turning to exit to the Dojo)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 0 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

Back in the mountains. Thinking about it now, Kumogakure was not all that different from the village she had just left; at least it appeared so for the time being. The altitude was higher than where she had been born and raised, but it was nothing she couldn't easily adapt to. The young Oni woman hopped from rock to rock with dainty grace, careful to watch her footing to make sure the cloud coverage hadn't obscured her vision to the point that she made a terrible mistake and fell. The rest of the gate came into view slowly at first, as if only a wavering apparition, then took on a more solid appearance. Stepping into the village Airi glanced around, satisfied to find that it seemed relatively quiet. Not letting the new terrain intimidate her in the slightest, the petite girl tilted her chin up slightly, placed her shoulders back, and walked with calm, measured steps through the village. Did she have any idea where she was going? Absolutely not. Was she going to stop and ask someone for help? No way in hell. It would break the code of her independent lifestyle, which had only been shattered once, and not on terms of her own. And that was what brought her here in the first place. It had taken her a whole year, but she had finally tracked down which village the man who had saved her hailed from. The soon-to-be Kunoichi had no idea how she was going to repay her debt, but that hadn't stopped her from traveling to find the Shinobi named Black.

Moving to the railing of the area she was in, she leaned over it, and felt the harsh wind of the mountains tear through her hair, long golden locks whipping around, held together only by what seemed to be a small, thin scarf. Eyes locking on a tall, prominent building in the distance, the girl decided that it looked important enough to head over to. Finally arriving at the door of the building, Airi stepped in and took in the contents of the room, glancing at the receptionist last. Making her way over there, she adjusted the gourd on her back to a more comfortable position. "I'm here for a headband." This obviously wasn't the Raikage, but the receptionist was allowed to give her what she needed. Tying the symbol of her new Kunoichi status around her neck for the time being, she nodded once politely to the receptionist and stepped out. As there was currently no way of tracking down the man she was looking for, she decided to head somewhere to train.

[Exit.]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Huffing and puffing Haituro walked up to the door of the Raikage's office and bent over for a minute placing his hands on both knees after running all the way across town to get here he was a little tired. "I hope I didn't miss the Raikage." He let out a sigh of effort as he stood up straight and raised a hand to knock on the door. A few moments after he knocked a male voice form within the Raikage's office told him to come in. He opened the door and saw that he infact did miss the Raikage but instead a young man sitting at a smaller desk next to the Raikage's was looking at him and smiling.

"I'm late i'm sorry I totally forgot." Haituro walked slowly into the room."Where is the Raikage is he not here today?" Haituro asked as he stopped in the center of the room and looked at the young man at the desk. "No he's out at the moment, my name is Dodo Kiba, I'm his intern and here to answer any questions and consult with the Raikage when he comes back, I'm guessing you came to get your headband?" The young man then pointed at Haituro's bare forehead. Haituro then nodded excitedly "Graduated from the academy yesterday! I can't wait to start training! Sooner I can start the sooner I can become Raikage one day!" The young man smiled at Haituro's enthusiasm."Who am I to stop you, Here you are Haituro here is your headband, congratulations!"Kiba held up the headband toward Haituro. Haituro walked quickly forward to Kiba and took the headband from him with both hands and stared at it for a moment before flipping it over and tying it crooked on his head. "Thank you so much! Going to start my training now!" He smiled and ran out of the room before Kiba could reply. (Exits to dojo)

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The hike up the stairs was quite different: Kinpaku usually used her bizarre cloak in her pack, kept spotless for the leap through the air to her windows. Each step seemed eternal, and by the time they'd reached the top, she stopped with a chuckle. The door was locked, and Black had tried to hurry on ahead. "Just a moment, Black," Kinpaku told the young man, as she turned and stepped into another room. Into the room, a desk was shifted revealing a deep pool. Her fingers formed the seals gently, as she stepped into the water... and dove in. Formless through the waters. A technique called Mizutamari Yasuo no Jutsu.

She resurfaced in a pool within, and before Black would notice, the door itself was unlatched and opened. She smiled, briefly. "I must apologize for that, Black. While people know of the ANBU, only those of their corps are supposed to know the faces of the others," Kinpaku explained briefly, turning around yet again. She tried to give the young man some kind of space, as he was so very timid. "Now, you said one of the ANBU thought you could be of assistance?" Her drawer slid open, and began to leaf through the personnel file. Black Ranton. She skimmed briefly through his service record; it all seemed in order at the very least.

"This is a very important decision at this point though. Are you certain this would be the path you're looking to take?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

It happened like his mind unintentionally imagined, a ultimate negative as the door clicked lock. Her words echoed through his ears as she told him a moment and headed into another room. Dropping to his knees, he carried dark lines that stood from his shoulders, and a large drop along his scalp. Hair bangs flowed covering his face entirely, whilst he looked down embarrassed. Darn his spontaneous gentleman nature! In his head, he simply felt like an epic fail; but as she apologized, the situation lightened itself truly. Standing up, he looked down towards her, the explanation about the ANBU? Their identities seemed to be that of mysteries, and only to be held in the sight of others of their organisation.'' N-No worries Ms. Raikage, you are not at fault. H-hehe... '' Well she obviously was not at fault, and now that she started going deep into detail for the whole ordeal he had just occur to himself, Black looked towards her as she asked him about the assistance.'' A-Ah yes, they told me about your special needs and said I could be a great service to you. ''

Finally noticing that she had opened the door for him, he entered the room shutting it behind himself and walking up to the kage. He had knew the decision, but how exactly could he explain what his answer was. Soft lit and golden seemingly transparent eyes stared towards her feet as he began to speak. A calm settling aura started to emit from him, he had changed just that fast and gained composure for the moment. It was but a good one percent of seriousness, for he felt it all overwhelm himself. Sighing, he pocketed his hands within his black pants and narrowed his eyes. '' I want to do what's best for the village, and what's better for everyone innocent, as well as you. To do my best to maintain and uphold, as well as achieve nothing more than peace. If this path helps me get that far, than I accept it as my road. '' Black said, his tone low yet deep, with a smooth coo to it. His eyes then looked from her feet and into the raikage's eyes, an unsettling expression on his face. This being due to the fact he was fighting his fears off of staring women in the eyes for now, he needed to prove himself in order to reach his goals closer.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Black Ranton composed himself quickly, though bloodstains weren't quite capable of being hidden well. She was a bit repentant for embarrassing the young man, but in the long run, she was going to let him think on the maddening things. He spoke simply of the betterment of the village, and of the roles that he could perform... Which left little room in the discussion. "If this is what you desire, then we shall make it so, Black," the raikage answered him simply, while she took out a note. "From this point on, you'll have access to the ANBU headquarters, and there you should find the supplies for proper uniform when given a mission of priority." She rounded her desk, and settled herself in her desk's chair comfortably, interweaving her fingers together.

"I'll give you the choice to work with Thanatos on a trek to Kirigakure, otherwise, I'm sure I could find something else of value," the young woman commented simply.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

'' Anbu headquarters.. '' Well this was getting interesting, and just as she explained he nodded.'' Well, I'll have to go with Thanatos first. Since he recruited me under the current one at hand. I shall head to the headquarters to pick up my things and depart. If there is a message to be had, I shall send it by summon or clone. Thank you for your time l-lady kage.. '' He turned his back and vanished off into oblivion. As he vanished off, he left a note on Thanatos's shoulder reading; to meet up in water country.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was resting in the office when he could hear someone pass by. He opened his eyes to see the note on his shoulder. He guessed he went off without him. Before he left though He wanted to do some training.
[Exit to Dojo]

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:46 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000019200 ¥ Chakra :630 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

Myurai appeared upon a knee in a poof of ice dust before standing with a smile. He bowed quickly before reporting," Greetings Milady. My team has returned from Takumi and returned once more to their training. In other news the KSS Stradivarius is down in the port outside the city, the Blue Dragon is finally finished, though its not quite open yet. All in all Im quite pleased to say that the city is in quite a bustle."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was the icy air that gave her more of a warning than anything else. She righted herself in her seat for the moment, while he began to inform her casually. The KSS Stradivarius was up? Clearly a ship of some kind. The blue dragon? "Please continue, Myurai," the raikage answered rather simply, uncertain of the topic in which this pertained.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Seeing the look of slight confusion upon her face Myurai smiled and said," All totaled I believe my shop will do quite well to secure Kumogakure both financially and Militarily as far as logistics is concerned." Myurai took a deep breath and brushed his hair from his face as he continued," On a seperate more important note. As per your orders I have been looking into defenses against the "Devils" should they decide to come "dance" here in Kumo. First off every single method I have come up with that works best in the long term revolves around Fuinjutsu, a subject I have been studying intensely. However there is a bit of a snag. Every suitable seal involves a living host to bear said "devil". I fear we will have to find someone that can handle such a burden. Though this too has been a subject of though upon my brain. I would like to fomally recommend my student Igarashi. That way if something should go wrong with my seals or calculations I will be right there to correct it."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:50 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The shop itself was fine, which was good news. Should something befall Kumogakure as it did Konoha, they wouldn't have simply a dozen hounds without teeth. She nodded simply, as Myurai continued to speak on the presence and data he'd located of the demons themselves. Fuuinjutsu sealing, a weaker point in her own skills, but it would appear that learning was necessary, despite the fact that Myurai was proficient all the while. Ace in the hole was safer in the end. Next came something of intrigue: A host for the beast... and to boot, he offered up his apprentice.

"Myurai, the sentiment is noted, but I do believe we should keep our options open in that regard," the woman replied to her subordinate coolly. She couldn't simply just decide in an instance to commit a monstrosity to the poor child. Any child, for that matter. It was of careful consideration at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Sakakugan

As she thought back, she had been inactive for quite a bit. Compared to other shinobi around her level they had been doing much more than her. Though personal matters had needed her attention. Now though, Keila was determined to get back into the game. She had a lot of catching up to do. Best way to do so was missions of course. At the time being she was happy with the amount of training and jutsus. Time to test them out. First simple stuff since her sensei was away. She needed to make sure she could handle them on her own.

Entering the Kage's building she directed herself first to a secretary. The Kage's were always busy people so last thing she wanted to do was interrupt something important. "Excuse me I'm interested in missions inside the town, do you know of any?" It was worth a try. Perhaps this person could hand off missions too without her having to go directly to the kage everytime.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
I know you doing some sorta meeting thingy so Im directing myself to secretary first = ^= that way not interrupting you

Aquos Dragoa

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:19 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai nodded as he cleared his throat before he replied," While I do agree with you on that fact I feel I must stress the importance of having a plan in place for situations like this. However as this is not my call and I will defer to your leadership in this instance." Breathing a heavy sigh began to think of his plans for the armory as an idea struck him. He took a seat in a chair along one of the walls as he turned to face the raikage in his chair," I wanted to talk to you about Samuru, the rouge from Konoha. I think he may be of more use to us other than purely intelligence. His family is a clan of metal workers and his expertise could serve me and my family quite well. Now that I have some of the supplies that I will need I can get to work supplying better arms and armor than what we have had in the past." Turning his attention to the door he formed a seal as a shadow clone appeared next to him, Myurai told the clone its instructions and it was on its way with a puff of ice dust. "Forgive that pressing matters and all." He spoke quickly.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games