Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Chezmonkey
@ Winter
Did you know Gan's motivations are nearly identical? Orphan, taken in by a sand family, sent to village to become a shinobi, died three times in it's defense, and will do anything to protect it.

@ Flawed
"These are not the Shinobi we're... wait, f*** yeah they are! GRAB EM!"
~_~ Not necisarly Siniku per say... y'know, perhaps Bast... *breaks into uncontrollable laughter* Phew, sorry, wanted a laugh. But yeah, doesn't have to die... just be very injured >_>

that is cool. we just took it in two very different directions.

James has no Idea what happened to his parents. They could be dead, could be fighting for anoher village, could be retired in some hut in the mountains. James just knows he came from the west. traveling east as a child to Suna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm
Cool.

If you do a random dice roll, I want 3!

It's a D6?  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:16 pm
how many of us are there?

Bast
James
Ganchou
Howiado
Siniku
Sanshi
Mamarou
Lucas
Manfread
Shiggy's character
The puppet guy.
guy talking about joining

d12 would do it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Winterwolf78
how many of us are there?

Bast
James
Ganchou
Howiado
Siniku
Sanshi
Mamarou
Lucas
Manfread
Shiggy's character
The puppet guy.
guy talking about joining

d12 would do it

I'm out of that count until my character develops well enough for his arc to be interesting enough for everyone, and I get an idea of what I want for his backstory. : D
And just so you know, His name is Shiki, Shiki Narumi. O w O.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:54 am
hey guys sorry for the abismal activity level this week. I have oppened every day this week.......in at 7.......up at 530.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 am
Yo-ko
hey guys sorry for the abismal activity level this week. I have oppened every day this week.......in at 7.......up at 530.....

S'all right man. Even I'm really inactive these days since school started. > . >
How you doing? : D  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 pm
well i just made bank this week smile i really excited. Well lets get you to the academy and get you training  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Desin Slight

I find it quite hilarious that everyone goes to Mamoru to learn Bast's custom. XD She'd be a lot better with it going outside of the family if she could set the ground rules for when it's learned and maybeperhapsprobably program the people outside of the family to not be able to spread it to others. Mind you, if your character's learning Fuuin, she'll be your teacher anyways, but still.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm
Ergo War
Desin Slight

I find it quite hilarious that everyone goes to Mamoru to learn Bast's custom. XD She'd be a lot better with it going outside of the family if she could set the ground rules for when it's learned and maybeperhapsprobably program the people outside of the family to not be able to spread it to others. Mind you, if your character's learning Fuuin, she'll be your teacher anyways, but still.

I'm going to Mam, cause when I see how Bast acts she's a bit scary xD.
There is actually a seal that programs people. The one Itachi used so Sasuke would use Mangekyou with Madara's Sharingan. : D. Of course, my character wouldn't need to be programmed. If anyone would ask him about the technique he'd be too busy eating ramen. xD.

Orly? Sweet. I get a Sannin for a teacher. > : 3 I'll be blowing things up with my seals in no time. xD.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 pm
once done learning my leveled jutsu i'll be wanting to learn the fuuin... and are you talking about the golems? i asked aoe... then you... have yet to ask in rp... but i'm a part of the fam... so... how's that work? lol. do i not get programmed or something?  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:19 pm
dreadno
once done learning my leveled jutsu i'll be wanting to learn the fuuin... and are you talking about the golems? i asked aoe... then you... have yet to ask in rp... but i'm a part of the fam... so... how's that work? lol. do i not get programmed or something?

I've yet to ask in the RP cause I just made him. xD. I'm going to start learning my Tai/Nin/Gen/Bukijutsu before moving on too Fuuin and the rest of my customs.

How'd you become part of the fam? o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm
i asked very very nicely... i think... lol. that's how i remember it. just... ask ergo or aoe. they know the family tree best.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Lol. Very very nicely? You should learn Gunsei too, you could do pretty much anything with it. o.o

Hmm....Nah, I'd prefer learning that custom the hard way xD.
Just getting it from the beginning will mess up my groove, I'd be too excited building super awesome golems that I'll neglect my normal ninja skills.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm
i'm already anything man... add in golems and i've pretty much got myself an anything situation... basically.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm
dreadno
i'm already anything man... add in golems and i've pretty much got myself an anything situation... basically.

Sweet. Ha ha. : D
Oh yeah, why is it your still chuunin at 15k AC? Don't wanna rank up? xD.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games