Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked over at Heather. "Eh. We jumped in them like beasts last year! We could do it again!" she said with a giggle. She walked toward the carriages, knowing they'd make it. In fact, she found an empty one! She climbed in it, holding the little door open. "Well come on! In you get!" she said, sounding dreadfully mum-like.

{OOC: Hmm... random empty carriage.. what are the odds of that!}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at Mel, helping her get into the carriage. He was glad she was learning more about him. That was definitely going to help in the long run.

"Well, I actually do quite a bit. I play guitar, piano, and some drums, but I suck at that. I sing too. But I am very good at sports. You see, we have this game called lacrosse. And I am apparently number 3 in the Europa Top 100. I am number 21 in football, which is crazy enough because everyone has played it. I'm on England's U-15 World Team for each," he told Mel, knowing that he had said quite a bit.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William looked at his love, holding her close. He kissed the top of her forehead, smiling down at her. He knew she couldn't just stop using her little name for him. He then took her hand in his.

"I told you already Belle. You can still call me that. It's not like I can be mad about it. How can I get mad at you, the love of my life," he said, smiling at her for a bit. They then made their way to the carriages.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

Strike roughly yanked Jack's collar, trying to get his attention away from all the students who ignorantly skipped along past them. They swarmed around the two vampires, oblivious of the danger that their nature was forcing them into, "Jack," Strike moved his hand to Jack's neck, squeezing the bite marks to bring his colleague back into control.

"Control yourself," Strike shook his head, trying to look like he was casually rubbing his friend's neck. It wasn't safe here. It wasn't safe for anyone here. The elder vampire glanced around and spotted the Forbidden Forest. It was the best place for them both until the thirst could be sated.

The older vampire pulled Jack along towards the dark, foreboding forest.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: We have to get out of here.
What I'm doing: Grabbing Jack and causing him pain
Who I'm with: Jack
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Station, exiting to Forbidden Forest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Jack couldn't pull his eyes away from the young boy, who had been crying and had hormones rushing through his veins. Those veins which were pumping blood throughout his body at a rate higher than average. Jack felt his eyes dilate as he focused in on this student. He even felt himself lurch forward to attack. It was all happening in a matter of seconds, all instinctual.

Until a sharp pain seared through his body. He nearly collapsed as tears came to his eyes, "Gah! Strike!" he almost tripped over his own feet as he felt himself dragged in a particular direction, "God, that hurts!" his voice came out in a growl.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Pain!
What I'm doing: Being dragged
Who I'm with: Strike
Where I am: Hogsmeade Station, exiting to Forbidden Forest

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: No one.
♫ What I'm thinking: Nothing.
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ⱦнɩɾɗ Ӌεɑɾ Ȼʜɑsεɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin walked onto the platform and looked around. She was paler than usual from lack of going outside and wearing hoodies when she did. Sam said to come here, didn't he? Maybe she shouldn't have come by herself. She hadn't felt to safe since the incident. Especially if it had been done because of her blood. Caitlin closed her eyes, then opened them again quickly. Everytime she closed them, she saw what happened replay in her mind over and over again. She hadn't been able to sleep very much. She had formed bags under her eyes. The only reason Caitlin bothered to put a little makeup on.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked to the Station. It was time to go home! She couldn't wait to see Terren, Mum, and Da! She hoped Heather would be there soon, even if she had Dhyl with her. She waved at Caitlin, noting the girl looked sad. she looked around, her gold eyes filled with excitement.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: No one.
♫ What I'm thinking: Nothing.
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up when Remy joined her. She waved a little and shuffled her feet awkwardly. She could really only wait for Sam unless someone talked to her. She wasn't really in the mood for a conversation anyway. Caitlin played with the hemn of her shirt. Then she realized, she and Remy hadn't come up with a solution to their little "problem". Remy had to deal with it more often, but it was still a problem. And she couldn't exactly tell the McHalen's why she needed them to brew Wolfsbane every week. They'd kick her out for sure and Gracie would get mad at her for not telling.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
User Image
ℋeather stepped into the station, pulling her trunk behind her. She was ready to go home and see her family. And get back to work. That new broom wasn't going to buy itself, after all. She came up beside Remy, nodding a greeting to Caitlin, and wondering where Dhylan was. Oh well. She could spend time with her sister now, and him later. "What next, Rem? Wait for the train, I assume?" she asked. She longed to return to Barnton, to her bedroom with Remy, to her greenhouse, to her home-life. It was a strong craving that could only be filled with the arrival of the train.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Caitlin, making serious eye contact with her for a lingering second. They would be just fine. She looked away and saw Heather. "Heather! You made it! Now we wait!" she said, sounding very on-edge. She had to tell her parents EVERYTHING when she got home. She was not excited about it!

Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:08 am
User Image
User Image

In the shadows, a man watched. His piercing blue eyes scanned the area. He was searching for something. But he didn't have a face to go by. Just a name. Just a needle in a haystack. Children lining up to board the Hogwarts Express back home to their families. Well, this man had a Family, and he'd be returning home, as soon as he found the girl he was after.

He crossed his arms, searching frantically with his eyes. Time was running out, and he didn't want to have to stow away in the Hogwarts Express. It would be too suspicious, too dangerous. He'd be caught in a second , especially by the way he was dressed. Definitely not well-blended in for the scene, but he had his reasons to be dressed as such.

Suddenly, he heard 'Rem'. Really close by, too. He scanned, looking at two girls. One of them was Remy, and he needed to find out who. If neither one of them was Remy, then maybe they could point him to the right person.

He put on a smile as he approached them, leaving the shadows behind, "Hello, I'm looking for a Remy Bleiddiaid... do you know where I can find her?" he smiled, trying to make sure they knew he was kind.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked over to see a rather creepy man standing near her. He asked for her... by name! Maybe he was with the school? Or Jason's friend! "I-I'm Remy Bleiddiaid! Wh-why do you ask, Sir?" she said, ever a happy tone in her voice. She grinned at him, curious for an introduction.

Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 am
User Image
User Image

The boy wanted to scream 'score!' to the world right now. He had found the needle in this gigantic haystack, with only a small suspicion based on a nickname her friend called her. That's why The Family had sent him to find the girl. She was an abomination that needed to be cleaned away.

He played it as cool as he could, "There's no time," he whispered, leaning in to Remy so that only she could hear, "You're in grave danger. Jason, your alpha, has been taken," the boy pulled back to look into Remy's eyes.

"And they're after you next," his eyebrows raised with worry, "I'm here to help you,"

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up with huge eyes. "J-Jason! Is he okay?!" she asked, fear obvious in her voice. She hugged Heather tight. "I'll see you at home. I love you!" she whispered to her beloved sister. She nodded up at the man. "Thank you Sir! Please... please protect me!" she said, fear causing her to shake a bit.

Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather eyed the man suspiciously. Who was he? And why did he need Remy? They whispered things she could not hear, leaving her greatly confused. What the heck was going on here? She stood, silent, glancing at the two cages sitting on her trunk. One carried her owl, Fukuro, and the other carried her precious phoenix, Sehza. She explained to no one how she came across the creature, only stating that it was their secret. Remy told her she would see her at home, and that she loved her, then told the man to protect her. Heather's brow furrowed, and she shook her head. "No way. You're not going with this... stranger. Not without me." she said, eyeing the man once again. She pulled out a small parchment from her pocket, and wrote a quick and short letter, signing it with her initials. Opening Fukuro's cage, she attached the letter to his leg, and sent him off, headed for home. Their trunks would be cared for, put aboard the train without their owners riding with them. She released Sehza, who sat on her shoulder, and looked to Remy and the man once more. "Wherever we're going, whatever is going on, let's get started." she said. She didn't know what to make of this, but she wouldn't let her sister go alone. The Chimera inside her would not allow it.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games