Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gently pried Artemis from Jorden's arms and kissed her forehead softly. "It's okay, baby, it's alright, Mommy's here. Calm down, sweetie, it's going to be okay. Your wings are so beautiful, honey, please don't cry, it's not a bad thing..." She continued to whisper soothing words to her daughter and stroked her hair, trying to calm the poor child. Her eyes met Kevin's, her worry showing through clearly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

She sobbed as she clung to her mother, finally stopping her struggle against her own body as her bones shifted, her body elongated, her scales smoothed out. Artemis watched her hands turn into paws of some sort, until she was changing into something else in the arms of her mother.

User Image

Artemis finally finished changing and panted as her mother held her now smaller, and fuzzier form. "M-mommy...? W-what happened to me...?" She asked, confused as to why she wasn't scaled like her siblings.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah waited a moment before answering the question, trying to calm herself. Her daughter had a very unique dragon transformation, albeit an adorable one. She gently stroked Artemis's back, still attempting to soothe the child. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jorden kissing Tank's cheek, then going to transform himself; probably in an attempt to make Artemis feel more comfortable. His head was easily twice the size of his little sister's whole body, but she had to be grateful when he bowed his head to her level and licked her cheek in an affectionate animal gesture. "This is your dragon form, sweetheart."

Sirrah smiled when Jorden gave his wings a flap and snorted quietly. "I'm jealous, Missy. You look so cool! I bet you're the only dragon in the world that looks like you do. You're special, Missy-chan. Hey, if Auntie Sirrah will let us, do you want to fly with me?" Sirrah bit her lower lip and cast a look at Jorden. It was too late, though; the offer was made. If Artemis expressed a desire to fly with her brother, Sirrah would let her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image

Artemis tilted her furred head at her half brother and blinked her blue eyes, then looked up at her mother before nodding. "Den-den, I wanna learn to fly..... But why are you big and I'm small...?" She asked before a question she once asked a while ago resurfaced. "And Mommy? Why did Franz come out from between your legs? You still haven't told me..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden had to stifle a laugh that would have burned down the whole neighborhood; as it was, smoke still streamed from his nostrils at Artemis's questions. "I'm big because I'm way older than you, Missy. When I first transformed, I was the size of a Doberman. Auntie Sirrah can answer your other question after we fly, Missy. Here, stand like this." Winking at his aunt and ignoring the glare she was giving him, he spread his wings and adjusted them so that they'd properly catch the wind. Once he was certain Artemis had copied him correctly, he directed her on how to flap her wings. Finally, he took off into the air to show her, and waited around fifty feet up for her to join him. "Come on, Missy! It's fun! I won't let you fall, sweetie."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 am
User Image

Artemis wiggled her butt in the air right before she launched herself into the air, flapping and then looking and then at her brother. "Den-den? Aren't people going to see us? Won't we be in trouble if we are seen? Daddy said that people don't know about the Realms and lots of things...." She stated, her little paws fidgeting. She was worried about people getting them into trouble and she didn't like that.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

"Brian? I wnted to bring you some food." Rebekka called into the silent house, frowning as she looked around the silent front room. It had been three months since he had been brain washed into raping Ash, but he had been going into a spiral of guilt and self lothing, refusing to see the daughter that was still in a wheelchair. Erin like usual was blaming herself, but Rebekka was getting sick and tired of all the guilt trips that no one had the right to have. She was getting worried about the only one who didn't seem to be upset; Ashika. Her temper had been short of late and she muttered at times to someone who wasn't there, causing Rebekka to fear her mind fracturing again. "Brian....?" She called again, grabbing her faithful pepperspray and slowly walikng to the bedroom. She nudged it open with her foot and screamed. Brian was sprawled on the ground, pictures of Ash all around him, and an over turned pill bottle, a few pills next to him. "Brian you a*****e!!! You ******** idiot!!!" She found a weak pulse and the shakily called Dr. Sirrah, who her ex-husband knew well. "Dr. Rawlings!! Please get to Brian's house!! I think he took a bunch of pills!" She heard the woman hang up and cried as she waited. She didn't want him to die. Brian was her ex-husband she wanted to be her husband again. Not her late ex-husband.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah hung up her cell phone after the frantic call and turned to Kevin with a half-anxious, half-angry expression. "Brian Dresden just attempted suicide by overdose. I'm going over there now... Call an ambulance, love. He'll need more treatment than what I can give him... And it would be good to have witnesses around so I have less incentive to kill him for being so foolish." She sent a quick mental update to Jorden, asking him to keep Artemis occupied while she was gone. After receiving a promise that he would take care of her and keep her shielded with a spell the Dragons had taught him, Sirrah ran as fast as she ever had to Brian's house.

She entered silently and was at Brian's side before Rebekka could have even seen her coming, checking his pulse and breathing before using her slight healing ability. Sirrah didn't dare take any injuries on herself; drugged comas, like burns, didn't transfer well. "Stupid, stupid..." she muttered, picking him up as if he weighed nothing and turning to face a very pale Rebekka. "He'll live, but it's close. We have to get him to a hospital now." Before the words were completely out of her mouth, Sirrah heard the ambulance screaming up the driveway. She tossed Brian over her shoulder and grabbed Rebekka's hand, taking the both of them out to the vehicle that would take them to the hospital. Sirrah sat off to the side with Rebekka in the ambulance, letting the paramedics work. The doctor looked over at the brown-haired woman and put her hand on her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Rebekka was holding her head in her hands, trying not to keep crying because that would do nothing. "How could he do this....? At least I was alive to be hated... I could be hated... He wouldn't even give us that... It would kill Ash too..." She pushed back her tears. "I know I screwed up, that leaving them was beyond wrong. I know I gave you all the best of reasons to hate me.... But I was alive to be the target... I gave myself to punishment of the hate to try and be a channel for the emotions.... But..." She looked at Brian and her lower lip shook. "This MORON picks death! His daughter needs him! I lost my rights to Ash when I.left. Just like they both said. He didn't have control and he just took the ******** IDIOT option!" Rebekka snarled, tears running down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah listened as Rebekka vented, then gave her a one-armed hug. "I'm sorry he did this... But I'm sure he hated himself after what happened. I know I would have an incredibly hard time forgiving myself if I hurt my daughter in any way." She smiled slightly. "Don't give up hope. He's going to survive for you to beat up another day." Sirrah sobered as they reached the hospital. "We'll put him on suicide watch. He won't have a chance to try this again. We aren't letting him go until his mental health is approved by me and two trusted psychologists." Sirrah squeezed Rebekka's hand before getting out of the ambulance. "You should stay by him... I have a feeling you'll be essential to his recovery." 'And maybe Ash's as well...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 am
User Image

Rebekka nodded and walked out with Sirrah into the hospital, saying "I am going to hide his drag clothes for this.... No cross-dressing for two months..." Rebekka wiped her face clear of tears, then as she began filling out the papers, "We should call Erin, let her tell Ash...."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was sitting at home with Ash, watching a movie with her. A bowl of popcorn sat between them, and the air was somewhat tense... It seemed that they hadn't been getting along so well since Ash had gotten out of the hospital. Erin had been trying her best, but it was almost like trying to deal with the aggressive-side Ash from a couple years ago. Erin jumped slightly as her phone buzzed in her pocket, pulling it out and pausing the movie before answering. "Hello?"

There was silence in the room for a moment as Erin listened. Her face paled and her jaw dropped. "He... Brian tried to kill himself?! Is he okay?!" she cried, gripping Ash's arm and not even paying attention as the bowl of popcorn fell to the ground and the snack scattered everywhere. "Oh, he's stable? Okay, we'll be right over. Thank you, Sirrah." Erin snapped the phone shut and embraced Ash tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby... He's okay, don't worry, Old Man's gonna be okay..." She helped her wife into her wheelchair and took her out to the car. They were at the hospital in a matter of minutes, unfortunately getting stuck in the waiting room as Brian was still being treated.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Ash was angry at her father and she didn't understand why. She had been short with her husband and she didn't understand why. She felt mixed up, shaken, fragile and she didn't like it. She finally looked at Erin and said in a broken voice, "I don't want to hurt you, but I do..... Why....? Why does my family hurt everything we love...?" Tears streaming from her eyes. "I love you....."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked down at her wife for a silent moment, honestly thinking over her questions. Finally she stood and lifted Ash from the wheelchair, shifting her to sit on her lap and holding her close. "You've been through Hell, baby. I don't blame you for being angry. I love you too, more than I could ever figure out how to say..." She kissed Ash's forehead softly and sighed. "I've just got to believe that it's going to get better... I think... I think we've all hit bottom, and now the only way we can go is up. But I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough to fight Jayce, baby..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image

Ash cried against her husband's chest, clinging to Erin tightly as she did. The young woman finally just cried herself asleep, but she whimpered and mutter as she had done a few years ago. "Iie.... Onegai..." Her body trembling slightly as she shifted a bit.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff