Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 am
RhymeJW
Trigramatic
No one is ever going to know that game for anything but Steven Tyler's giving the American Anthem hepatitis C.

Hahaha... well the party I was at, we are all Witnesses and we do not believe in patriotism so we mute the TV for the Anthem hahaha. Didn't hear him sing it blaugh
Wait, I'm confused.....Not believing in and/or supporting your country is part of Jehovah's Witnesses? That's one seriously serious religion.....Unless I'm just misreading that comment.

Good thing I'm Agnostic! I can believe whatever the ******** I want and nobody knows whether I'm following my own religion or not. =P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am
I'm so going to get my MM done today, just watch...maybe...possibly.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
RhymeJW
Trigramatic
No one is ever going to know that game for anything but Steven Tyler's giving the American Anthem hepatitis C.

Hahaha... well the party I was at, we are all Witnesses and we do not believe in patriotism so we mute the TV for the Anthem hahaha. Didn't hear him sing it blaugh
Wait, I'm confused.....Not believing in and/or supporting your country is part of Jehovah's Witnesses? That's one seriously serious religion.....Unless I'm just misreading that comment.

Good thing I'm Agnostic! I can believe whatever the ******** I want and nobody knows whether I'm following my own religion or not. =P

Nationalism is a form of idolatry and if one is to truly be obedient to God you must stay neutral because your support would be for God's Kingdom and not a nation run my a man or human government. Though we are required to pay taxes, and any other obligations required as citizens for the country in which we reside. But yes, if one is wanting to become a Jehovah's Witness, it is expected that you follow and understand the Bible completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm
RhymeJW

Nationalism is a form of idolatry
I don't see it.............but then, I'm not a Witness, so I suppose I wouldn't.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm
Finally beat Skyward Sword, loved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm
what goes on in my head:
I think I've literally been less active due to the lack of gaia toolbar on chrome. Aside from this, I keep getting grounded and it really stresses me. The last thing on my mind is roleplaying a lot of times Dx And, well, the roleplays have always taken place rather late (on my clock) lol.

setting aside the excuses, I will at least be reading through the new arc cause. it's. that. epic. (I expect XD)  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm
What Do:
shiny/prism/rainbow pokeblock do?
one makes a poke shiny..?
and the elemental destiny stone? (does it evolve your poke?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm
DignityPower
What Do:

Shiny Pokeblock: Turns the Pokemon that eats it shiny.
Prism Pokeblock: Turns the Pokemon that east it any color you want.
Rainbow Pokeblock: Gives the Pokemon that eats it the power of human speech.

Elemental Destiny Stone: Evolves any Pokemon of the same type as the stone, without regard to normal rules of evolution. It's basically a freebie evolution once obtained. There is an exceedingly rare nonelemental variety given out by mods occasionally that works on any Pokemon but we haven't seen one of these in a long time. ((Assumed based on knowledge of original Destiny Stone))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
What Do:

Shiny Pokeblock: Turns the Pokemon that eats it shiny.
Prism Pokeblock: Turns the Pokemon that east it any color you want.
Rainbow Pokeblock: Gives the Pokemon that eats it the power of human speech.

Elemental Destiny Stone: Evolves any Pokemon of the same type as the stone, without regard to normal rules of evolution. It's basically a freebie evolution once obtained. There is an exceedingly rare nonelemental variety given out by mods occasionally that works on any Pokemon but we haven't seen one of these in a long time. ((Assumed based on knowledge of original Destiny Stone))

thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 am
Speaking if that how do you make a rainbow poke block?  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Speaking if that how do you make a rainbow poke block?
Check out Ambrosial Alchemy in the Snag Mall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 pm
I'm just wondering, if I hand write my mission on an iPad can I submit that without typing it?  

RhymeJW

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Birthday time! :O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 am
RhymeJW
I'm just wondering, if I hand write my mission on an iPad can I submit that without typing it?
Yes, you may.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 am
Pyro_gigas
Birthday time! :O
Happy birthday!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games