Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 6, 3 Total: 23 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am
Psyzapp
*A bit of relief that the mess upstairs had nothing to do with Big Paulie comes over her.* Deadly sins in relation to Mr. Omega…I see. Mr. Omega left me a note that he needed to speak with me. *She is not surprised that of all the sins Lust, Envy and Wrath would be at her doorstep. She gets concerned for her friend Iggies.* Black called earlier this morning and said Showcase, Iggies, Kits and Exor are at his Clinic. I understand why you didn't tell me right away. I was much too tired to deal with it. *She stands up, goes over to him and kisses him deeply.* I don't think anything could have ruined our reunion.

(( Sees that Psyzapp is glowing again and swiftly grabs her booty. xd ... BTW, katana was the third taken to the clinic, not Kits. ))

*feels a bit relieved and kisses her back. He smiles at her and continues on with the prior events as he unwraps and hangs up the damp towel on the rack. He then pulls on the kimono she got for him from Hong Kong* Anyway, those at the clinic are the ending results from this battle. Kits, damecharlie, Karrie and his dragon Velcor, and myself were there in the battle as well, but we were not visibly harmed. The Sins Wrath, Lust and Envy were defeated. The battle inself happened outside of MW, but there was some inside damage done to the bar when Wrath sent out an initial blast that shook the whole building and everyone around were knocked off their feet. *he pulls his slippers on, then stood before her*

(( Exor, Psyzapp has not been her normal self since she and I hooked up. ... cool ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 am
*feels really tired from being dragged around the last few days - sprawls out in a chair*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 am
(( @ dougherty- Actually if you go back and read you will see for yourself ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am
<<< @ Dougherty: You'd think she would have loosened up with an outlet for all of that pent-up stress..........

WB BLACK!!! >>>  

Exor Omega

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 2, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 am
BlackR.16
(( @ dougherty- Actually if you go back and read you will see for yourself ))

(( Yeah, I just found out Kits is there now ... was still in the process of reading at the Clinic and just came to the last page sweatdrop ))

(( @ Exor: rofl ... you should have met her before all this! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 am
*Hearing him say "initial blast that shook the building" she starts to panic.* BLAST…INSIDE DAMAGE?! eek *she sits back down in her chair a bit stunned and then gets angry.* I don't need anymore damage done to this place! stressed If things of this nature keep happening here, Big Paulie is going to start poking around! If Big Paulie starts digging around here… *She looks at Officer Dougherty, tears fill her eyes and she just can't complete her sentence.*

(( @ Dougherty: Perhaps Mr. Omega will find out for himself. Mwahahahaha twisted ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 3, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 am
*He places his hands on her shoulders and rubs them, trying to calm her down* It was more like a tremor that shook the building. Some of the glassware and a few bottles were shook off the shelves and some settling of dust, nothing more that I could see was damaged. *he ponders for a moment, then becomes extremely concerned* Big Paulie? The mob boss? ... How would he ... *his hands stop their massaging as he stops mid sentence with the sudden realization that she must be connected with him somehow* eek You're involved with him, aren't you. That would explain your money vault then. *he removes his hands from her and steps back to look her directly in her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 am
*She looks at him dumbfounded.* Good lord William…you've read my file! I'm not involved with him intimately or anything…he's my boss! We've been over this before…I told you weeks ago when we were discussing trust, how I had to show him the books to this place and what my role is within the organization.

*She looks at him very seriously and tries to fight back tears.* I've been trying to find a way to get out. I love you and I want to be with you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am
<<< HLYSHT LMAO Welcome to Soap Central! (Hey, at least it's good content, as opposed to those lousy TV ones...) >>>  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 5, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am
*He looks puzzled for a moment, then rubs at a tender spot on his head that he did not notice before* Oh man, I must have hit my head when I fell back from that blast. I am so sorry to have not remembered that. I best make an appointment and get checked out. M'dear, I love you too and want so very much to be with you as well. This is something that you should not have to deal with on your own. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get out from under Big Paulie.

(( Hey! We're trying to make good story lines here! blaugh ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 am
*pulls out a clove and lights it up*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 2, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 am
(( Poor leko. All alone, all by herself in the bar ... *waves to leko* xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 am
*She gets up and hugs him tightly* I have been trying to rack my brain figuring out a way to make him cut me loose. He knows about the first attack here and knows there are cops everywhere. He knows that you and Officer Showcase are here and my contact has thus decreased significantly. *She kisses him deeply.* We need to talk more about this, William. *She releases him, picks up her latte and stops to the door of the powder room.* I love you and I'll talk to you after you're done with work. *She leaves to go into her private office in her chambers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Poor leko. All alone, all by herself in the bar ... *waves to leko* xd ))

rofl
((no big deal people are on my last nerve at work anyway.))
*waves back to the officer*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 am
*He relaxes a bit as she kisses him* Yes, we do at that, my love. *he watches her as she walks away to her private office, then heads into the dressing room to change. After dressing, he heads on out the back door to do his rounds for the day.*

(( Edit: Oh oh, she's not gonna' like this ... I just got a Full House! User Image ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games