Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
((Well, somebody can tell Ryzan, anyway...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm
If he threw himself into a big ball of something, would he even be able to hold a book?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm
katana68
Thanks, Psyzapp. I'll be back in awhile, you can always text or call me if you need me. Do you think I should pick up anything for Showcase? He's probably going to be in there for at least another day or two...I was thinking about getting him a book or some magazines......

Awww…that's really thoughtful Katana. I'm sure he'd really appreciate that. *she smiles at Katana.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Well, I'm going to head over that way.....call me if you need me.

*she grabs her purse, pats Draa on the head and heads out the front door. On her way to the clinic, she stops at the local bookstore and picks up a couple of hunting and fishing magazines. Not sure of his reading interests, she decides to get him the newest murder mystery that had come out recently. She leaves the bookstore and heads to Black's clinic.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 pm
<<< ...Somebody tell me when I'm back in this...... >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm
{{Never. We're officially writing you out of the story because you trashed the bar.}}

*watches Katana leave then turns back to Psyzapp*
So... um.... about my marriage...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm
*Takes a sip of her Manhattan and looks at TES.* What about it. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm
*takes a deep breath*

I did warn you... it is a long story... stare

*scratches the back of his head and takes another quick look around to make sure no one is there before he begins to explain everything*

I believe both Ryzan and I have previously made mention of my... um... "fondness" for a certain high elf woman. What -wasn't- mentioned, however, is that such "fondness" wasn't merely one-sided, and those visits I paid her were not all just for idle chit-chat. While I'm sure this doesn't seem like much of a problem in itself to you... it was kind of a big deal back in my world at the time.

Dark elves are a very proud race. I know that sounds cliché, but it's true. And as such, the most strict and traditional of us do not take the act of interbreeding lightly as it is viewed as "tainting" the bloodline. That being the case, when my... "indiscretion" was brought to light by an unknown source, I speculate it was one of those damned orcs in Greater Faydark stare , the guards and royal council back in my home city of Neriak were none too pleased. I was already walking on ice with them for various other reasons, and this was just too much for them to overlook.

Upon my return to Neriak, I was immediately detained. Probably the only reason I wasn't killed right there on the spot was because this source was said to be untrustworthy, which further supports my theory of it being an orc. Unclear of whether I was truly guilty or not, the matter was put under investigation. However, as a rogue, I wasn't so careless as to leave around much evidence for them to find. Normally a lack of proof would be seen as grounds for release, but as I said, I was already on thin ice before this incident and many insisted that I was guilty. Others didn't seem to care one way or the other whether I had been involved with a high elf and just saw this as an opportunity to get rid of someone who was clearly displaying a "complete lack of dark elf pride".

I was initially sentenced to be executed. Fortunately for me, Ryzan was able to rally his House and a few others against this decision, citing that there just was not enough evidence to justify taking my life, and if it was allowed simply on the basis of that I was no one's favorite, there wasn't much stopping anyone else from receiving the same fate. While the council didn't completely buy that, they were at least convinced to get Queen Cristanos' opinion on the matter.

I've never been too partial to Cristanos, but she is at least very lax about certain things, so it was a bit of a relief. I was presented before her while someone else explained my case. The case itself didn't seem to mean anything to her, but she did seem to take a bit of interest in me. After giving me a thorough.... and slightly uncomfortable.... inspection, she came to the decision that killing me would... I believe her words were, "Be a waste of such a fine specimen". However, though the Queen had called off the execution, the council was still insistent that I receive some sort of punishment. Being the "fine specimen" I was, Cristanos turned down the appeals for torture so as not to tarnish my body with scars, and instead offered me the *shudder* "honor" of being one of her servants.

At first this seemed like I was getting off rather easy since I would be living in the castle and all that whatnot. When it seemed like I was convinced to accepting, Cristanos then informed me in the most explicit way possible, with a very proud and sadistic tone in her voice, that all her male servants were... *eye twitch* castrated.

Not seeing this as much better than death, I tried to figure another way out of the whole mess... all in vain, I'm afraid. Ryzan suggested that the case be reopened, but I was confident the end result would be the same, if not worse. Completely ignoring my concerns on the matter, Ryzan went to the council and insisted the case be reopened based on "new evidence". Hoping this "evidence" would prove without a doubt I was guilty, they gladly reopened the case. However, to their dismay, this "new evidence" Ryzan presented them with was a fabricated confession of a made-up affair he and I had been having for quite some time.

As much as I didn't particularly care for him telling pretty much the whole city that I was gay, it was at least better than death, torture, or castration. Being that we had known each other since childhood, it wasn't too difficult to make it seem convincing enough. I thought that would be the end of it and they would finally release me, but unfortunately they couldn't just let it go that easily. Instead, they decided that as a "real show of our love", we were to be married. Actually, they just wanted to make sure that we weren't making it up to save my testicles, and if I was, then I would at least still be receiving the punishment of being bound to another man, which is almost the same stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm
((Damn took the whole day just to catch up and now I got to go and catch up again later in the afternoon tomorrow ::faceplams:: well talk to you all later ta ta for now))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
*Takes a drink and listens to TES intently.* You expect me to believe all that? stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm
.... *facepalm*
Look, if you don't believe me, you could ask Ryzan.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm
If Ryzan helped save your "manliness" then how come you treat him so terribly. mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm
(( stressed scream stressed stare -facepalms with Tes then pats his back- ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm
((LOL rofl rofl Well I can't very well make it easy on TES now can I. LMAO ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl Damn, and you have the nerve to talk about me and my posts?!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games