Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm
To try to convince him to go back.

With both of us there in our world, neither of us could really have any kind of relationship or the council would know it was all a sham to get me out of trouble, which not only would cost me dearly, but also Ryzan for being an accomplice.

However, with me in this world, our marriage is considered void and we can each have our own relationships. No one would think anything of Ryzan seeing another man in my absence since he's... well... "too high class" for a rogue like me anyway, plus he's still on good terms with the people there. If anything, they would sympathize with him for the terrible rath'arg that he so valiantly defended running out on him rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 pm
Icy Reign
{{ rofl rofl rofl Damn, and you have the nerve to talk about me and my posts?!}}
{{I don't recall making any specific complaints about your post length. The only thing that bothers me is when it's literally a wall of text that isn't separated into paragraphs because that makes it harder to read.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{ rofl rofl rofl Damn, and you have the nerve to talk about me and my posts?!}}
{{I don't recall making any specific complaints about your post length. The only thing that bothers me is when it's literally a wall of text that isn't separated into paragraphs because that makes it harder to read.}}

(( This from the man that posts in gray. stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Well does Ryzan feel it would be better for him to go back? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm
{{sorry TES, that wasn't meant for you. That was for everyone who had something to say about my recent posts}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm
((.....I like your recent posts........))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm
(( Me too…action packed! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm
{{Silver, actually. I still find light text easier to read than big blocks of text without spaces. Also, I didn't realize there were people complaining about large posts.}}

Ryzan is still clinging to the idea that one of these days I'm going to "come around", which I won't. *looks off to the side and sinks in his seat* I've already tried stare

*cough* If he is to ever be in a relationship, he is most likely to find that back home. As long as we're both here, he's going to still think of me as his husband.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm
(( Well I'm not complaining and it's MY place…so post away people. I don't even care what color it is either. heart wink ))

*She sighs heavily.* Maybe we should talk to Ryzan together. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm
*raises an eyebrow*
Still not convinced or something?

*checks his watch*
Ryzan should be awake by now if you have the time. My sleep has been all out of sorts, so I don't know if I'd be around for the usual morning steamer.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm
((I heart Icy's posts too. I r just pickin' on joo when I say stuff, me love. -huggles- ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm
It's not that I don't believe you. *She looks sincerely at TES.* I really like Ryzan…I like Ryzan a lot and I don't want him to leave…I'll miss him. cry  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm
damecharlie
((I heart Icy's posts too. I r just pickin' on joo when I say stuff, me love. -huggles- ))

{{*cuddlebumps damey*}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm
*stares down at his wedding bad*
... I'm sure you will, as would others. But if he stays.... *shifts around uneasily, feeling kind of awkward suddenly* ... there are certain things that friends just can't do...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 pm
Then as his friend…if he feels unable to leave because of the responsibilities I have placed on him here…then you take his place so to ensure him he is not leaving me in a bind.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games