Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:48 am
User Image
*hugs Adie* ninja

Lil - biggrin
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm
thankies duke.

it just annoys me that the same person keeps blocking off my suggestions saying they already have this and this system. and they do this and this faster. but she doesn't consider the points i'm trying to put across that tho their system is way faster, its more open to possible mistakes and whatnots having offline lists that might get lost, forgotten, skipped, or whatnots that others cannot do anything about because we live in different parts of the world! not to mention a person can disappear all in all without a trace along with the offline list. not that i'm saying this person would but worst comes to worst, scenarios like that has that much risk than having it available online as quick as soon as possible.

plus claiming that the lists they only have to edit/update are a few, if it is of different levels and different person and different items, different locations of the threads, THAT takes a lot of time!
Yeah the posts records are 2 mins apart and its already fast, but what about the other things where updating members list, the levels of items, the determining which items are of that level, what category are the items and stuff, they'd all pile up! Don't they want to help their crewmember ?
geeze!

>_< end of rant  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm
my eggies~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm
wow, you must be really ticked *stares at all the writing*  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

more eggies ^^,

i hate people that are closed to another persons opinion its like they're better than you when they're not

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:49 am
Airashii Kasumi
wow, you must be really ticked *stares at all the writing*

ahaha not really, just really annoyed that they only look at the idea shallowly and not think about what it really is for. goes on defensive mode and shoot down the idea. not really thinking why it was suggested, what good it'll possibly do, and compare the 2 systems and find the advantage/disadvantage.
they just look at it and "oh! you thinks we're not doing our job" or "hah! that takes more time than what we already been doing *list things to prove you wrong*".
just stops at analyzing the suggestion and goes to defend defend defend and attack attack attack. shuts door.

They aren't seeing that the reason that someone's raising a suggestion was to help and not point point point fingers or complain complain complain.

gist is, what Lilith said. LOL

clickieties my egglesies~ i'm way too behind for the pets cozi've been slacking off on them lol  

Adie05

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:55 am

Too many words... x_X

*dies*

Lol. Kidding xD
Anyway, I'm a little outdated so... here's my silly willy ducky question for ya.
What happens if I click on them lil' eggies? xd :

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:10 am
ehehe these eggies~
once clicked, chose between 3 things to do, doesn't really matter which, just pick one and itll register as a click for the day and will help in making them grow biggrin  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:17 am
User ImageUser Image

nice avi adie *itching to get a silent night item but i can't LOL*

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:19 am
aww.. why not?

have you tried the dancing game in the prom?
the hillbilly thing is really starting to tick me off. mad its the only dance I'm having trouble finishing and getting the item xp  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 am
User ImageUser Image

cause im still on the urn quest lol

i've finished every dance there is earlier everything over 90% ^^

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:25 am
whats the items from the hillbilly?
i got the hay stick thing. what's the other one?

still working on getting it hahaha!

oh! and have you seen the white cloth from the heaven scene? ahaha the first i saw that item i thought its another super expensive item from another random box thing. glad it isnt!!! blaugh  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:30 am
User ImageUser Image

the difficult song on the hillbilly stage is distracting lol and the other item from the hillbilly is the barrel it puts your avi in a barrel lol

and... you shouldn't have! thank you very much Lol to bad i can't change yet since the event i'm going to attend aint over yet Lol

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:35 am
barrel? doesn;'t sound so pretty. XD

biggrin ehehe well, enjoy it later then blaugh  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 am
User ImageUser Image

cause it really isn't pretty lol

User Image
User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games