Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm
Hikari gasped as she was captured by a shadow. When the shadow figure tore Hikari's clothes, she then quickly covered herself and slumped on the ground. She slowly turned her head behind her to see what or who attacked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:03 pm
"u know u cant find me and cant beat me in the dark hikari"said man with one eye cover in shadow, he drew out small knife.

meanwhile back the house...
chaos walk by hikari and peek in but no one at her room."what where is her and it is too danger go out outside at night"said chaos grab his gear and went out look for hikari at town.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm
Hikari saw the knife and began to scream her lungs out, pleading for help. "Please!!!! Someone!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Hikari as she began to cry from fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:53 pm
chaos heard someone scream at loud, found out who is it.chaos turn at town center found hikari got in danger by shadow demon."u leave her alone or else i will kill u in person little pest"Said chaos glowing red eyes and draw out handgun with mark it.

"no i wont lose my dinner and she tastes so good to eat"said man with one eye cover in shadow grab hikari by neck hold tight it.Chaos saw it and flash his sword and slice man arm where hikari at and caught in my arm."r u okay dear"said chaos hold hikari in my arm.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm
Hikari began to cough as she was freed from the shadow man. When Chaos came, she burst into tears and rush towards him, embracing him tightly. "I...I was so *hic* scared....." cried Hikari.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am
"Give me back my prey and i will spare ur life"said shadow man asking to chaos but chaos glare at the man. "look i wont never touch her if u do that i will show u true power of the shadow angel"said chaos. shadow man got scared and start to run.... chaos look down and "here u need wear this"said chaos give to hikari with my long coat it is warm to wear it.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 pm
Hikari tried to calm herself down and wore the coat that Chaos had lent her. She dried her tears and gave a bow towards Chaos. If she had not let herself get caught, this would not have happened and would not be bothering Chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm
"just return back the house and rest in bed... i buy u new clothes to wear hikari"said chaos pick up hikari metal staff to give it back to hikari."i will help u to training use ur staff"said chaos walk away in night.

The female soldier spy over where is chaos and hikari at with scope."i think this misson is werid and i hope lady hikari remember her sister soon"said female soldier spy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:20 am
Hikari nodded and did what Chaos had told her to do. She didn't want to cause him anymore trouble as it is already. Hopefully, the shadow man was gone and she tried to cheer herself up, thinking positively and headed back towards the room she was in before. She sat on the bed and gave a sigh as she stared towards the wall and laid down, staring at the ceiling with her arms open and her small bodice turned to a side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 pm
chaos edge of roof and jump down land on his feet then found the small shop where woman clothes.shoperkeeper stare that chaos and he ask him" please no trouble in my shop"said shoperkeep.chaos nod his head and bought dress, panties and some armor to wear for hikari then chaos leave the store. he went back to house it is almost morning.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 pm
After the chilling event, Hikari awoke from her short slumber, a yawn was given as she sat up from the bed and stretched her limbs. Her hand cupped and rubbed her eyes while she headed towards the bathroom for a shower. She closed the door behind her and began to undress, turning on the shower, she placed her hand to feel the water. When it was the right temperature, she went inside and let the water drizzle over her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm
don woke up and went to kitchen to start to cook breakfast, chaos come home and bought clothes for hikari."so u got a busy night and hikari got trouble again"said don cook eggs and bacon. "yeah but hikari clothes got tear and rip apart by shadow demon "said chaos sit on chair where breakfast will serving at.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 pm
After her shower, she reached out for a towel and dried herself as much as she can. Placing a robe on her, she remembered that she didn't have any spare clothes to change into. A sigh left her lips and brushed her hair while facing the mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 am
"so don how is ur wound on ur side"said chaos."it is still hurt bit but it is will heal in few week chaos and u would give bag to hikira right now"said don filp the bacon other side. Chaos stood up and grab the bag and went to by hikari door then knock her door soft.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Hikari was so dazed that she didn't hear anything but was only staring at her reflection. A sigh left her lips once again and closed her eyes, in deep thought.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games