Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 pm
Chief wasn't sure how to handle Liedanael's tears, her powers forced her to feel the young woman's pain as her own but that was it. So when Amentet, a tiny water dragon came floating down from her bed on the stair case landing, she was relived. Amentet didn't like to see anyone cry and did her best to make them happy again by wrapping her tiny body around their necks and gently cooing. She was even known to sing if the mood was right.

"No, its better not to send anyone inside, we can call Hatu and have him come out. The less effort on our part the better, these region are very dangerous and full of creatures wanting a shot at power." Chief don't want to shot his thinking process down, but there was just a few things that couldn't be risked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 pm
June dropped her hand, looking at her palm. Her hearing seemed to be nulled out-replaced by a high-pitched ringing noise. Her blood seemed to thicken. Looking up, tears stil streaming down her face, her eyes widened.
"...I can't feel anything. I can't,"
June looked down at her hand, rubbing her thumb and index finger together
"..I can't tell my tears are on my hand."
She slammed her hand to her shoulder again, wincing
"..."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:58 pm
Zenjin sat on the steps of the castle smoking another cigarette with Nick nearby. He eyed him slowly, wanting to ask a few questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Amentet looked at the weeping female, she nuzzled her cheek, unable to communicate in their language, Amentet took to wiggling her tiny body onto her shoulder and playfully nipping at her hair. "mew mew mewwww....."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 pm
June looked at the little creature, smiling a little. Lifting her hand gently, she pet the dragon as gently as possible, although she couldn't tell how gently due to the lack of feeling. June winced a little, the dragon's foot resting directly above the chip in her shoulder  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm
Scarlet walked around the castle not knowing what to do now.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm
Amentet started cooing happily at the petting, she loved attention. She wrapped her tail around Liedanae and licked at her fingers. Sniffing the air, she growled at the door, she didn't know what, but something was wrong in the castle. Evil was nearing then, scanning the room she didn't see anything out of place, but she would stay close to the frighten female just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 pm
June stared blankly at the ground, her hand moving to the side of her head. She became dizzy rapidly, the ringing in her ears becoming more noticible.
"oh no..." She muttered. Looking up, her irises flashed slightly like a broken computer screen before her eyes rolled back into her head as they shut. She fell to her side, not moving.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:35 pm
*not hearing any response Hatukiri spoke once more*

"Hey!!! Chief...."*he smiled crookedly and laid him self on the floor feeling a bit more relaxed than he was a few mins ago* "Chief Sankofa!!!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm
I looked outside the window and saw the fight at the forest. How I saw it? Heck even I don't know. What I did know was that the thing that all these people were fighting were not normal things and I definitely had never heard of them. Suddenly one of the creature jump to the window and nearly smashed it to bits.

"Waaa! Crystal, help me!" I called my sister's name as I cowered. I look back at the window and saw a purple stain on its cracked glass and I whimpered. My eyes were teared up.

"I knew it! I shouldn't have agreed to come here!" I creid silently and suddenly suddenly everything was quiet once again and I had absolutely no idea of what to do.

Wait, maybe one. Escape.

So I put my plan into action and sneaked out the door noisily. Well, I'm not on of the quietest people in the world. In fact I was a clutz and before I knew it, I was stumbling out of the door and cried in pain, very loudly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm
Scarlet was in the halls when she saw a girl stumbling out of a door and in pain at that. "Um are you ok?" She asked and as she looked in the room, she saw that the window was broken. "What happened?" ..'Here i thought after that big battle nothing else would happen." she sighed and knelt down beside the crying girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Amentet looked on to the fallen girl in began to cry out for help. She floated over to Mega and nipped at her hard to get her attention. When her master looked down at her and asked what was wrong, she pulled her her sleeve and dragged her to Liedanael's frail body.

Chief looked down at the other woman, pulling Liedanael head in her lap, Chief checked her pulse. Relived to see she was still alive, she looked over her body to check for any wounds she might have gotten during the fight, that's when she notice her shoulder. "Hetu get over here now!" Hetukiri came running over and looked down, " I need you to have a look at her shoulder, perhaps your magic can help?" Chief didn't want to interfere with what Pavoc doctors did to her, afraid that she would only cause more pain.

Standing quickly, it wasn't long before the sound of Hatu in her head made Chief nearly passout, "damnit Hatu!"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm
"Sorry, I just fell and I'm really scared of this place. The Chief told me to stay but there were so many freaky things running around the place and one actually broke the window of Chief's office or what ever the room was and I wanna leave! Waa!" I cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Scarlet is sorry lol sweatdrop .......She nodded, "I see well as long as your not badly injured."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm
A faint discoloration on June's shoulder began to pulse. The pulsing looked more like a blinking light as it became more noticible, the intensity increase revealing spidering wire-like attatchemens that spread around the light, fading as they deepened or hid under her bone. The flashing blue light turned red, remaining stable. June groaned, her fists tightening  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games