Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueEyedAlbino

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:57 am
'Ello! My name is Megan, but ppl like to call me Meggy, or just to make it easy you guys can call me Blue. n.n; Erm ... lets see... a little bout myself. Well, I'm a dork (me and some of my guy friends are all gathering tonight to play Warhammer 40k), I love to doodle, video games are always a must, America's next top model and America's next best dance crew are just a couple of my guilty pleasures. :B I've been to 3 A.C.E.N.s' at the Rosemont. I've cosplayed as Shorty from Bust A Groove, Uriko from Bloody Roar 2, Fuu from Samuri Champloo, and Charlotte from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. So there's another thing, I like anime. ( Big surprise, I know.) xD If anyone wants, feel free to drop me or ask me any questions. I'm hoping to get some steam up to do some commission art of people avis. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Hello,
My name is unimportant so you may call me Satanica. =3
I am a 21 year old woman who can't help being a smart a** all the time. XD
It's in my nature! lol It would seem that I always have something to say no matter what the subject of discussion might be.I enjoy books, dark poetry, video games, various sports, art, metal/alternative music, and some other random stuff. 3nodding  

Betrayal knows my name

Liberal Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

CORNSiLKDreamer

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 pm
chelliebellie
CORNSiLKDreamer
Hi all, I just joined. Would anyone care to join me in some knitting and stitching?

*Pulls up a beanbag and starts to crochet*

watercolourgal

Can't knit or stitch so would you mind if I crochet?

cwilson8199

*drags a rocker over, creaking and popping at the joints, settles in to begin working on a heidious knitted scarf to force on to some youning' as a christmas gift!*

metal gypsy
watercolourgal

Can't knit or stitch so would you mind if I crochet?
i can't knit, stitch or crochet but I bake is that alright? does that mean almost 35 isn't that old then? lol ;p

Yay! It's all good, I personally make stuffed toys.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 pm
Hi, just joined up. *grabs cane and goes looking for younguns*  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Akiyrah, but everyone calls me Aki. I live on Vancouver Island in BC. I'm 22 and I'm so glad there are more people over 20 to talk to! blaugh
Uhm, I'm a huge dork, I love anime, video games, roleplaying (like, the D&D variety), reading, all that fun dorky stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:29 pm
eek We've doubled in size in just a few days. Welcome to our newest members.

*Goes back to lurking*  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Erin Haze

Loaded Nerd

16,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Another new member here. I'm ErinHaze, but Erin or EH will do!

I'm a full time 'animation' student in the UK (final year yay) and I also work part time. In what little spare time I do have I like to doodle, play video games, look after my hoard of rats and dabble in jewellery making.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 pm
hello to the geezers... and damn I can't remember what to say in a introduction... damn brain of mine... and I can't find my clothes... O.O  

WEST_DARK

kind wench

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:48 pm
Hey everyone, I'm yet another new member. I'm 35 and addicted to Gaia. If you like to fish please add me to your friends list, I'm always up for a bucket or 5. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm
hello!

i'm new too...now where are those knitters and stitchers? i have a quilt i need to finish and i'd love some company.  

kerryness

Not Safe For Twerk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:14 pm
Hello every one, my name is Hikage...and I am an alcoholic...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Roja, I'm 21, and I'm happy to be here! 3nodding  

RojaZorra

Bashful Fox

20,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Lady x Lockheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:20 pm
Hello! heart I'm Solstyce and I'm 21, thank you for accepting me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Hi Everyone! *waves* Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to all the geezers out there. *Takes cane and hobbles away in search of misbehaving youngins.*  

wildlife free

Backwoods Bunny

Renton-san

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 pm
hi every! *waves* it feels good to know im not the only geezer around. razz by the way im 21, going to 22 Nov. 5th smile  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games