Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 pm
Xram stood up from his bed "ugh my back is all jacked up from that" Xram said Getting up and opened the door to the office  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Jamie stopped after she jumped off even though the bike had still been going. "Jamie," His said, saying it in his native tongue so it didn't sound like the American pronounciation of the name. "And you look fine, odd outfit, but it's better than what I've seen girls younger than you wear." He commented and chuckled.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image
"This not what I usually wear," she said hurriedly. "I had to borrow this from a...oh, nevermind. Lead on Jaime," she said echoing his pronunciation. "We have better things to do, then stand here."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm
"Yes sir. I won't fail you." He bowed again and left quietly.

(Sorry...That's all I got...lol.)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image
"What a busy setup Nike has here. Open door policy." Kane leaned back in the chair, taking a sip from his glass. He raised an eyebrow at Xram. "I really do have to talk to her about that."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"'ight, 'ight." Jamie said and sighed before he took her straight to Dante, but stopped outside the door seeing Dante soudn asleep inside. "Hmm." He went into the room, stepping over to the bed Dante laid in before slapping him, causing the boy to jolt up before he cried out in pain. "Sorry, but I got your girl."

Dante hissed at Jamie before he glanced over to Misha and grinned warily. Interesting outfit she had on, but what the hell, he was just glad to see she was okay. He easied himself back down and slowly breathed out carefully, trying to be careful of his injury.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
Misha rushed in, pushing Jaime aside. "Don't hit him," she chided. She felt near to tears, her strong Dante all hurt. She kept reaching out to touch him but couldn't decide if she would hurt him or not. Finally, unable to contain her self, she grabbed his face and kissed him as hard as she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Ick." Jamie said before he turned awy, heading for the door, "Come get me once your do being all lovey-dovey." He said before stepping out of the room and figured he could make himself useful elsewhere while the couple visited with one another.

Dante noticed how hesitant she was until her felt her lips to his and kissed her in return before pulling her close and holding her. "Sorry for getting myself all thrashed up, my informer failed to tell me everything about what I was hunting down exactly." He said and gently caressed her cheek.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 pm
User Image
She looked into his eyes and she felt content to be there with him. "I'm just glad you are okay. She slid her legs up so that she could stretch out next to him. She scooted in as close as she could and put her face in his neck and breathed him in. "So how bad is it? I had plans for you, you know." she said, tracing a circle on his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"It's nothing too bad, luckily that demonkin missed my organs so I should be good to go soon, but I can't promise anything." Dante said before chuckling a little, wincing as he did so, "So, what kinda plans did you have in mind?"

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:14 am
User Image
"Oh, I don't know, something that involved no clothes and lots of touching. Maybe some baby oil. Unless you have something better in mind," she said kissing his neck, and trailing her hand along his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 am
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante tilted his head, exposing more of his knee to her, seemingly purring as she kissed his neck and brushed her hand along his arm. "Mmmm. Sounds like a lot of fun." He said and looked at Misha, "You know, if you're careful enough, we could still carry out with that plan of your's." He said, smirking a bit.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:20 am
Tiffany was wandering again.She wandered for a bit when,all of a sudden,she was surrounded.Tiffany cursed inwardly while makeing herself seem scared.Damn,LBF..."What are you d-doing?"She made her eyes wide.One of them,obviously a leader,smiled."Were here to get rid of all vamps.You dont deserve to be here.We were here first,we get a say."As he said this,he backed her up against a wall.Tiffany then smiled a smile that was more scary then happy."Which shows how much you know."She wrenched his gun out of the way and punched him in the face.She then looked at the others,who were all looking at her."You didnt see me,i wasnt here,this didnt happen.You will know go to sleep."They all collapsed and Tiffany walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:20 am
User Image
"Do you think that's wise? It is a gut wound." She didn't want to hurt him more but her body was aroused by his presence alone, his scent like catnip. She moved closer, her tongue licking his earlobe, her breath hot on his skin.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:38 am
Soli grabbed Leon,"Its your family isn't it."Soli looked straight ahead started thinking,"It easier to remember sometimes and hard to forget most of time when you've lost someone you care about."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games