Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm
((Sora Sky Hearltess please read what Rin128563 posted please))

Zenjin grabbed Scarlets shoulder and stopped her "Where do you think youre going?..."

Manifesta dodged it and punched Nero's jaw closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"im ryu wan't to make somthing of it"
[[ok but i forgot to reaed it and then posted befor that sry ]]
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Nero appeared behind him and fires another blast "fool do you believe i would let you do such to me" as he stab him

"creator come on stand up" said Warlock "WARLOCK I TOLD YOU PUT HIM DOWN .... HE IS OUR CREATOR HE CAN GET UP BY HIMSELF" yelled Zagato
As Riftcreator try to pick himself up  
Mirage rubbed her arms where Newgate grabbed her. "It sure as hell worked! I'd rather not have seen my past though!" She started swearing at him again and calling him names that probably shouldn't be on here. ( ;D ) "And shut up with that laugh! It reminds me too much of Tasuki... "she mumbled the last few words.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Scarlet stood there and didn't say a word. She was still uncocious and tried to walk off again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm

"Don't talk to him like that " ryu cleanches hi fist and his sword apperd darkness started forming arouned ryu

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Riftcreator stood up and pulled out his blade and open a rift "TIME BEND" as the room around started to move backwards but only effecting Riftcreator as his blood vanished and he stop bleeding "I TOLD YOU .... he can help himself" as Zagato bowed "creator"

Newgate smiled "HAhahha awwwe you like it HAHAH" laughed Newgate  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 pm
"Um, FYI? I don't like to remember things because I also have bad memories along with good memories!" She threw her hands up in the air. "But then again, like you would know anything about memories.." Mirage turned around and walked away.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 pm

ryu puts his blaed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Zenjin stopped her again and picked her up to take her back to her room.

Manifesta grabbed the spear before it went too far in. He than jumped on the spear slammed his fist into Nero's Jaw.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm
"ah, damnit. I'm useless everywhere I go, aren't I?!" June frowned, her body suspended between the two shadow portals.
"..." shaking her head, June walked through the portal to her room. Opening her door to exit her room, she fell to her knees dizzily, her vision blurry.
"wah-?!" holding her head, June fell to her sife, closing her eyes as she lost conciousness from the pressure in her head

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm
Zagato turn to Ryu picks him up by his shirt and pushes him to the wall "i dont think you know who your talking to NOBODY" as he was about to punch him "Zagato ... put him down" said Riftcreator "Now Ryu go and help get scarlet here"

".... memories ...." said Majin "hahah yea i know old friend i know hahah" said Newgate

Nero stood ready "come now you fighting me ... you never have a chance, but you are skilled" said Nero

Maxis open June's door "keyblade ..... have thy seen.." he stop seeing her heartless side " ..... keyblade thy is a heartless"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Scarlets eyes were wide open and they were no longer whit but completely balck. Her breathing was slowing down and the marks were slowly spreading more. She was still lost in the darkness of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 pm
(Gotta go, byees)

Mirage started back to her room accompanied by her cat again. It seems to only come out when people aren't around. She closed the door to her room and sat on the edge of her bed and thought about the old-new memories she recently got. Then she just started crying. She didn't know what was happening, the tears just continued to fall, yet, she didn't feel anything.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm

"but she wasnt there when i looked"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games