Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Picasso
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Of course I'd have a kitten in my pocket.

Dris strolled into the Great Hall, plopping down on one of the benches at his table. He had to do his prefect duties the entire train ride, though he had stopped by long enough to ask his sister just where their cousin was. Brown eyes looked over at the line of first years walking in, and saw London's little wave. He waved back, wondering what grand and elaborate reason the Ellis family had for being late. Then again, he knew his aunt and uncle, and knew they wouldn't disappoint in a crazy tale.

The tall teen ruffled his hair, looking around the hall at all the people around. It was always super busy, but the pile of First Years seemed to make the room significantly smaller than usual. He exhaled heavily, returning his gaze to the youngest members of the school. He heard a quiet squeak, and Dris looked down to realize Picasso had managed to fall asleep in his robe pocket. Great. Oh well, as long as he didn't get yelled at. And even then... oh well.

Kungfundemoness

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru rode and chatted with Brianna and the second years. Though they split once they had to go to the tables. He spotted Dris and went to sit near him. "Hey Dris, How are you? Hopefully not too stressed?" He said when sitting down. He could swear he heard purring. Locating the mystry purr to Dris's robe pocket he couldn't help but smile. Cat seemed to stick to his friend. Heck he had even caught Chipper his own cat betraying him. By choosing Dris's bed over his own. "We may be able to sneak som fish to your little friend there. It probably like it." He wondered how Chipper was fairing. Likely asleep.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru & Picasso
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Of course I'd have a kitten in my pocket.

Dris looked up when Hikaru sat beside him. The other Ravenclaw asked how he was, throwing in a mention to stress. Well, he was a fellow Ravenclaw. "I dunno, I guess I'm alright. I mean, I'm healthy and have no real reason for being unhappy.... yet I guess I am." He sighed again, using his skinny fingers to pet Picasso atop the head, generating his loud, erratic purring. What a weird cat. When the other teen pointed out the kitten, Dris sighed and plopped Picasso in his lap proper. "Pretty sure the last thing he deserves is fish. Besides, he stole a fair bit of Lumi's food on the train, so the little chunk should be full. This is Picasso, by the way. I thought he looked kinda goofy, plus he's nekkid, so... you know." He grinned, petting the wrinkle little kitty, who responded with more wild purring and a little bath to Dris' fingers. The kitten added in a tiny bite, wiggling his little butt happily.

Kungfundemoness

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:55 pm
Find table spaces, say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers, we make our own rules
Our own room, no bias here
Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮The train ride with Detch and Drew had been enjoyable but Elvira had felt guilty about possibly abandoning Desi though she knew she had to at least have Zach with her. She had heard what had happened to her uncle from various sources; her Papa had heard from Ada and Drew had written to her and told her having felt that she'd missed something great since she'd just started getting to know the man. Finding out Drew was related to Desi and the rest of the Whitethornes had been odd to say the least but not exactly surprising once she heard who her biological father was. The stories she'd heard about the twin's uncle Deveron could only rival her own uncle's. Besides worrying about her friend, both rides to the castle were enjoyable and once they reached the Great Hall she said parted from Drew with a short wave as she and Detch went to the Ravenclaw table to watch the sorting. There was a sizable amount of first years this year which was exciting but meant there'd be an even longer time before the feast. Elvira wondered if it would be rude to pull out the book she had in her knapsack. If she did she was that much closer to finishing the Sailor Moon series, and she didn't know what she'd start once she did. Then she suddenly remembered that Dagrun and Donner were to be sorted and straightened up trying to get a good look at the ceremony.

Quote:

So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:18 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Iona slipped off the stool quietly and took a seat at the table. She hadn't had a doubt in her mind that she was going to wind up here. And while others were celebrating their assignments, Iona took hers silently. There were still too many people here for her comfort, so she shrank down and hoped that no one would talk to her. Her stomach growled a little and she shushed it, since those kinds of noises were improper, as her father would say.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {Open for Interaction}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:50 pm
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Concerned
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was sorted before Quinn and he was immediately concerned when he heard the house he expected his sister to be sorted in. A house that was not Gryffindor and their father's house. However, whatever the hat told her seemed to put her in decent spirits. He knew they would catch up soon but they didn't have time now as Quinn was called immediately after her. One good thing about having their father's last name first was that they got sorted quicker. The hat seemed to admire his concern for his sister but then praised his 'quiet and thoughtful' mind sorting him into Ravenclaw. From what Quinn read from a Hogwarts a History it was the house he was expecting and probably hoping for. It was the house of intellect. Also, it seemed like one of the quietest houses judging by the students sitting there already.

Quinn nodded to his sister, his nerves finally calmed and brunette haired, brown eyed, he approached his House table newly decked in a blue tie and blue lined robes. He took a seat at random and looked up to the sorting to finish watching the rest of his classmates be sorted. Quinn didn't mind if anyone talked to him but was happy with quiet too. He glanced over to the Hufflepuff table and it looked like Mary was starting a conversation with a green-eyed boy.
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                              A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                              Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                              {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 am
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
First Year Ravenclaw
Youngest Son

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Quentin watched as his cousin was sorted into Hufflepuff along with Iso. He wouldn’t have minded being with Aurora. As the sorting hat spoke, Quinn began to realize he really wasn’t like the rest of his family. But that was okay. He was allowed to be different or what was it the hat said… Unique! He was allowed to be unique. Hearing Ravenclaw the young boy smiled as he slid off the stool. Walking to the house of blue and bronze he was quite happy.

Glancing only for a moment at Aurora he smiled and waved to her. She was smiling back clapping happily for him. Quentin found a seat next to another boy that was sorted before him. “Hello, I couldn’t help but notice your name’s Quinn. Mine’s Quentin everyone calls me Quinn.” He greeted him. “Kind of funny that we both ended up in the same house.” He added brightly.

“That you’re sister over in Hufflepuff?” Quinn asked curiously. “My cousin just got sorted there too.” He shared with him. He doubted it was the same though. When Philip was sorted he clapped for his friend. Iso and Philip were together at least. He’d make friends in his house soon enough. As it was he was already off to a good start he thought.

With : Ravenclaws... Quinn

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:36 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>

Quinn was soon joined by a blue haired boy who was almost as chatty as Mary was. Or equally chatty. He was thankful for while he was an introvert he was more than used to holding a conversation if the occasion called. The boy's name was Quentin; however, he introduced himself as Quinn. Oh this is going to be a headache for the professors, Quinn could already sense it. Two Quinns in one house? And Quinn Conri-Dechering could make his hair blue too if he wanted. He supposed if he was more of a prankster it might be fun. Either way Quentin seemed nice enough.

"It is," Quinn agreed, "And yes that's my sister Mary in Hufflepuff. She wanted to be a Gryffindor but I think she is better suited to Hufflepuff. She seems to already be making a friend. I'm glad." He smiled at the other Quinn and confessed, "My sister likes to call me Quincy when she wants my attention or she is annoyed at me so I suppose I could start going by that." He shrugged and added as an afterthought, "I prefer Quinn though."

Ravenclaw!
                                              murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:30 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru watched the kitten as Dris petted it. It was a weird kitten considering it had no fur but cute none the less. "Well that understandable, you like all of the student authority positions. Im hopping to get some of these new housemates on the team. Put that we have cookies on the recruitment poster that bring them in." Hikaru joked. He was totally chill with Dris. Most of thier free time was in the common room that and they had been teammates since thier first year. Dris was no stranger to Hikaru's after graduation plans to play professionally. "I think I know a Puff or two the help with cookies." Hikaru did hope his friend wasnt too stressed. Hikaru knew he would cracked be responsible for so much

Ooc:the quote didn’t quote me i had a hunch and looked
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:57 pm
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Fellow Ravenclaws
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting at the table
                                                                What am I thinking? Why did the hat separate us?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year

Blair had of course gone first, but he was shocked when he heard his brother's sorting. His back straightened, and he followed his brother's path toward his table with his eyes as he himself started toward the Ravenclaw one. Sitting down stiffly, he wondered why the hat had separated them. It wasn't like Byron was stupid, far from it, and his brother had a way with words that Blair never seemed to. Blair's talents lay more with visual arts, mostly with paint, and while he was good with his studies, there was still the fact that he wasn't exactly what their parents wanted in their heir. Not that Blair minded, but he'd rather blend into the family background than stand out.

His gaze traveled to the rest of his house, trying to figure out how everyone was like. So far, his fellow first years seemed to get along just fine, and Blair wished that Byron was sitting with him.
                                                                While no, they never really got along, it was still comforting to know that at home, he could at least talk to his brother. Now, however, he had no idea who any of these people were, and worse, he wasn't comfortable with people he didn't know. He simply kept his mouth shut and his eyes on everyone, deciding that it was best not to speak to anyone unless they spoke first.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:40 pm
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
First Year Ravenclaw
Youngest Son

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Quentin was happy about knowing another Quinn. They had to be friends it sounded to meant to be. His new friend’s sister was named Mary. Hearing about how she wanted to be in Gryffindor but got Hufflepuff instead reminded him of his cousin. “I had a cousin in Gryffindor.” He commented. “From what I hear the hat always knows best. She’ll probably make lots of friends in Hufflepuff.” Though he didn’t know Mary, it was safe to say that being a Hufflepuff helped in the friend department.

“I have two brothers. One of them tends to call me a number of not so nice things. They’re both over in Slytherin. Given that, I’d say if Quinn is what you prefer Quinn is what I shall call you.” Quentin didn’t mind going by his full first name if he had too. It wasn’t like he was against it or anything. For a moment he began to wonder how hard it was to be away from a sibling you got along with. Quentin didn’t have such things. “Must be hard being separated.”

With : Ravenclaws... Quinn

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:26 am
xxxx <1st Year>

"I'm sure she will. She's the type to make friends wherever she goes,"
                                              Quinn said, "And from the start I thought Hufflepuff fit her better. We can't be just like our parents, after all." He smiled and nodded at his words, confident that Quentin and himself were correct about their assessment of the Hat and his sister.

Quentin soon told a bit about his own family and felt bad for Quentin having to deal with a verbal abusive brother. Family shouldn't be that way. Well, family shouldn't be like his parents either-neglectful- but at least they never were vocally mean to him or his sister even if Quinn suspected they were unwanted in many ways. "Mary means no harm with Quincy," Quinn stated, "but thank you for not picking up the habit. Grandma just uses our full names if we're in trouble so... Probably best to stay as Quinn and Quinn I reckon and let everyone figure out how to tell us apart."

When Quentin mentioned being away from Mary he shrugged, "It's not like I won't see Mary often enough. Besides we knew even if Mary got her wish about houses that we'd end up in different houses. Even my Aunt said as much and she was super secretive about the sorting. It is harder to be away from my Grandma: she raised Mary and I. At least she's coming to Hogsmeade over Christmas to see us and then there's summers back home. Mom might come visit if she decides to take the time off," he added at the end, not sounding particularly excited or disappointed by the prospect, neutral more than anything.

"What about you? Are you going to miss being away from your family? Or at least everyone but the brother that is a bit of a jerk from the sounds of it?"

Ravenclaw!
                                              murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Will you 𝓈 𝓉 𝒶 𝓎 by my side
                                        Will you
                                        𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
                                        If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and ʞɐǝɹq
                                        I’m scared
                                        , scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

Varus actually got in Ravenclaw! The hat sounded so confident in placing him—an easy choice for which house to put him. He was undoubtedly thankful for it. The house was always associated with knowledge and books, which is definitely his cup of tea. He was unconsciously grinning as he made his way towards the cheering table, forgetting his anxiety for a split second. He joined the other Ravenclaws shakily, now blinking furiously at the table as he noticed how there were so many people. "Books for heads. Books for heads," he repeated to himself, already weighing in options and possibilities that were to happen throughout the rest of the night. You'll be fine, Varus. You're invisible. The less eventful it is, the more peaceful you'll be. Move carefully, and think before speaking. Think a lot.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        ħ †hðµgh it hadn't → ΉΛPPΣПΣD
                                        I’m
                                        scared, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ I'll lose you

OOC:

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles was unsurprised by her sorting, though she couldn't deny the slight thrill at being called a credit to her family. She didn't exactly have low self-esteem, but anyone would be happy with validation like that. Especially from the sorting hat. God only knew how many brains that thing had looked at over the years, so it stood to reason that it knew what it was talking about. Humming happily to herself, she caught the gaze of the various members of her sort-of family and actual family throughout the hall, waving at each of them in turn as she made her way to the Ravenclaw table. She sat down happily, and turned her attention to the table. Nico went right behind her, she noticed, wondering at the odds of the two of them having befriended one another when their last names were almost identical. It was funny, at least to her.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games