Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:08 pm
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image
After the Sorting Hat yelled
"Hufflepuff!" Tobias smiled. He knew he wasn't a fit for Gryffindor and didn't feel like he was the right kind of person for Slytherin... nor would Ravenclaw's more competitive nature fit with him either. Even though the hat had made the choice for him, Tobias still felt like the choice was the right one all along. He got up and walked to the Hufflepuff table. He had seen MJ had been sorted into Hufflepuff as well and since he didn't know anyone else, he decided to sit next to her. "I see you got into Huffflepuff as well, congratulations!" Tobias said to MJ with a smile. He was glad that there would at least be someone that he knows a little bit, but the house in general seemed to be very kind and accepting, something that he liked very much. <I wonder if Mom and Dad will like this news... Mom probably will be disappointed that I'm not a Slytherin like she was... Dad might not mind that much...> Tobias thought to himself. Either way, he shook those thoughts out of his head. This was his time to learn, to be happy and make his own choices, not the time for his parents to influence him and fight over his choices like they always do.

((OoC))
((Open for interaction! ^_^))

MelB87

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

"Hufflepuff!" Zallie practically leapt from the stool in pure joy. She'd worked so hard for this! Not really, she hadn't done anything, but she was so happy. Jane was going to freak. Ooh! but now she got all Jane's Hufflepuff gear. This could not have been any better. Maybe she'd get put in Jane's old dorm. The possibilities were endless. Did she want to try out for quidditch? Would she ever become a prefect? The years ahead held endless choices. She loved that. She really did have to decide on some things though, oh well she had time. Right now all she had to worry about was just how good she looked in yellow. She looked around the table and beamed at everyone. "Oh MJ! You got Hufflepuff too!" True, she barely knew the girl but she could tell they would be friends very soon. She turned her attention now to the boy who was talking to MJ. "Hello! My name is Zallie! Isn't it great that we are all in Hufflepuff? I for one am ecstatic." No surprise there.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

HUFFLEPUFF FIRST YEAR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:25 am
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceMJ watched as Tobias was sorted into Hufflepuff and took a seat next to her. She remembered him from Ollivander's. "Hi Tobias, congratulations to you!" she said with a welcoming smile. She was glad to have a relatively familiar face at her table. Cerry had been sorted into Gryffindor, and the other blonde boy who shared his boat, Leon was his name, was now in Slytherin. Not that she thought she could have been friends with him, at least not until he sorted out whatever it was he was struggling with.
"Looks like we get to be housemates!, I'm kinda glad I at least know one person." Before the words were fully out of her mouth, out comes Zallie. "I sure did!", she answered the girl with a proud smile. "This is Tobias, we met each other at Ollivander's."

spaceLooks like she already had friends in her new house. This thought made her grin even wider than before. "This year is going to be great!", she thought with a wave of optimism and child-like cheerfulness.

spaceJust then, MJ's stomach started to growl, loudly. She hadn't realized how long ago her last meal was. "Sorry! I guess my stomach just can't wait for the feast to start!" she says jokingly, turning a little red.

::OOC::
Still open for interaction and new friends smile
Tamoketh
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph cheered and clapped for the new first years, glad to see that the house was getting some new faces. If nothing else, then it wouldn't be bad to see how they were and where they were from. He never had any issue with magic, but he knew that his siblings did, but that was being from completely muggle households and not from any fault of theirs. He smiled and decided to be friendly, however, and offered his hand to the newest Hufflepuffs. "Hi! Welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Zephyros Whitethorne, or well, Zeph for short. It's a mouthful. Anyway, if you have any questions or need any help, I'm usually available. If not, you can probably ask anyone else in the house. We're a pretty friendly bunch."

════════════════════════

Thinking: So, where's the new batch of first years going?
                                                    OOC: Open for interaction.
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

MelB87

Maiya Kajuji

Tamoketh

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:34 am
Tobias Ledford
Hufflepuff
User Image
Tobias smiled when MJ congratulated him, as he was indeed happy to at least have one person that was a little familiar being in the same house as him. Another girl approached the two and gave a big greeting to MJ before turning and introducing herself to Tobias. Tobias shyly smiled in return and introduced himself as well:
"Hello. As MJ said, my name's Tobias. Tobias Ledford. Nice to meet you." He was happy that the people here seemed really friendly as that would make the year go by much easier if people got along instead of fight all the time. Tobias thought about his future here at the school. Would he want to try out for the Quidditch team? <Nah, probably wouldn't do well flying on a broom.> He thought to himself. Would he want to focus a lot on Potions? <That is what Mom did at first and it did sound really interesting... but I don't think it's really what I want to do...> He really liked all the stories that his parents had told them of the various spells that they had used or encountered throughout their adventures. Maybe that was something that he'd liked to focus on. <I'm sure that would be really fun! Learning a bunch of difference spells, trying to find unique and interesting ways to overcoming obstacles with different spell combinations... Maybe that's what I'll focus on...> He was smiling quite a bit by this point. He had gotten into a house, was making friends and was making his own decisions about what he wanted to do with his life. This truly was the place and opportunity he had hoped it to be. One of the older students of Hufflepuff welcomed them to the house. "Nice to meet you Zephyros! Sorry, Zeph. My name's Tobias." He replied with a smile. He was happy for meeting new people and although he was enjoying the exciting occasion he could feel himself being a little drained of energy. The large crowd, loud noises and all these new people that he was meeting was starting to drain him. <At least we'll be shown to our Common Rooms soon and I can be away from the crowd for a bit.> Tobias thought to himself, trying not to let the moment be any less wonderful than it was.

((OoC))

MelB87

Maiya Kajuji

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~

spaceAs they finished introductions, an older boy came up and gave them a warm welcome and introduced himself as Zephyros Whitehorne. He seemed very kind and offered to answer any questions they had. "Thank you Zeph, that's very kind of you." MJ said. "Do you have any advice for us first years? Professors to watch out for, clubs to join, hidden places in the castle to explore? Have you ever been in the forbidden forest? " She asked with an eager smile.

Diamond Wales

MelB87

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall nodded at Rider, smiling gently. "Oh yes. The library is quite nice. And the kitchens too." He nodded, looking around in a slow, somewhat distant fashion. He was going to have to lead the first year students off to the dorms, and that would be... odd if nothing else. He was sure he'd feel like a mother duck. He looked back at Rider, offering a grin. "So, Claire, what classes are you looking forward to?" He hoped to provide some friendly help, but Rider had likely given her every single detail of the school twice already, making him feel a bit redundant.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Sadly, as all the older students will tell the younger, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC: For those of you unaware, classes will begin on Monday instead of the usual Saturday. Please remember this as the Sorting ended today, hope you have fun!

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 am
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph listened to the two first years, the last one seeming to just remain silent. He didn't mind, since not everyone had to be sociable. When MJ assked about the school itself, he scratched the back of his head, not sure how he was going to answer that. "Well, advice... Umm, there's always the basics. Don't annoy the Herbology professor, he's kind of well, rough. I'd also say make a map of the castle, but it's always changing, or at least the staircases are. Also, try and avoid the poltergeist. Peeves. Last year, he bombed the entire Great Hall with paint balloons because he wasn't invited to the feast. I know there's several clubs, like I'm going to try and join Music Club myself, but the only club you can't quite join yet is Duelling, and that's because they'd rather you have some experience with spells before you start chucking them at each other."

He considered the places around the school, and then nearly snickered as he realized he knew of one that his dad had told him about, but he hadn't found yet. "I know the kitchens are pretty cool to be in. Great for a late night snack, anyway. House elves are really friendly there too. There's also a room called the Room of Requirement, but I've never been there. I haven't found it yet. As for the Forbidden Forest...." Here he paused and looked a bit embarassed. "Um well, I did go in there last year. Got caught too, and we had a bunch of points deducted from Hufflepuff as a result. I also was grounded over the summer, but I think the main reason we were caught was because there was a large group of us, not just a few."

The headmaster then stood to speak, and Zeph listened to the usual announcements. When the food appeared, he grinned and started loading up. He was starving, and well, he was still growing, making for some pretty weird looks from his sisters when they noticed how much he ate. He was still thin, though, so it wasn't going to fat. "Whoo, food's here. I'm starving!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: So, where's the new batch of first years going?
                                                    OOC: Open for interaction, and sorry for the freakishly long post 8'D.
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

MelB87

Maiya Kajuji

Tamoketh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma managed to get to the great hall and slide into a seat at the Hufflepuff table. She enjoyed her time with Annie but now they had to part ways. Sitting at the table she waited till the sorting was finished and the feast had started. Looking to the staff table she gave her uncle a smile before making her way over to where Zeph and the new first years were. "Hey Zeph, hope your summer was good." She said before turning to the first years with him. "Hello you three, welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Emma Bailey second year." She introduced with a bright smile.

With: Fellow Hufflepuff... Zeph, M.J., Tobias, Zallie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
Maiya Kajuji
MelB87
Tamoketh

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~

spaceAs MJ listened to Zeph, she felt a small sense of disappointment to hear that the herbology teacher was, to use his word, "rough". She was looking forward to herbology the most. It was exactly the kind of class she knew she would excel in, working with living things. Maybe she could impress him with her skill and compassion for the plants she will work with? She certainly hoped so. "That's too bad, I love working with living things. I hope he is at least a good and considerate teacher, even if he is a little strict, or rough around the edges."

spaceThe clubs sounded interesting indeed. She wondered if there was any kind of plant, creature, nature type club. Maybe she could start one in a few years, when she is more familiar with the school. Either way, joining a club seemed like a great way to meet new students. She wasn't overly hurt she couldn't yet join the dueling club, she didn't like fighting anyways. "The music club sounds kind of cool, maybe I will check it out. As for dueling, I'm glad they don't let first years join, it only makes sense. I'm not a fan of fighting, so I doubt I would ever want to join anyways. ", she added a warm smile hoping that didn't sound offensive to anyone who would want to join. She had no problem with people learning to duel properly, it just wasn't her style.

spaceShe had heard of the room of requirement before, apparently it only appeared when you were in real need of it, and was equip with whatever it was you needed. "I suppose you just didn't need the room of requirement yet, though it would have been nice if it could have materialized in the forbidden forest as a hiding place I suppose.", she added with a little laugh. "Did you get to see anything cool before caught?" As much as she wanted to not break any rules (loosing house points for her new housemates would feel pretty awful), her curiosity and wanting to be surrounded by nature would be hard to deny if the opportunity presented itself to her. Noticing Zeph's embarrassment at his admission, she added " I don't blame you for going, I probably would to if given the chance."

spaceWhen the food appeared, her only thought became, "Finally, my stomach has been growling for a while now." Then a new girl introduced herself to them. "Hi Emma, I'm MJ Al'Meara. It's nice to meet you. Zeph was just telling us about the forbidden forest and the mysteries of the castle! I have to say I can't wait to start classes and adventures!" she said with an eager smile, before started to practically shoveling food into her mouth, not at all like a lady. She was too hungry for such niceties.

Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset
Tamoketh
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall listened to the year speech, then ate a nice dinner. He stayed quiet, trying to think of what to say. He'd never had to give a speech, particularly to a bunch of excited eleven year olds. Luckily, he already knew one, and he was sure Micah would be there to help him, should he get choked up. Finally, it was time. He coughed quietly, then stood up. "E-excuse me, First Years? Erm... Hi! I'm Lyall Thompson, one of the new Prefects for Hufflepuff. The other in my year is Micah Yaxley. I'm going to show you guys how to get to our Common Room, okay? So we'll get a move on, then, since it's getting late. Everyone ready? Alright. Let's go, then!" He blushed a bit, walking out of the Hall. It was super weird to be considered in charge, even for a moment.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC: Exit to Dungeon Staircase I'll post there in a moment, wait up!}
Maiya Kajuiji
Zallie Doyle

SummerIsles
Claire Wilson

MelB87
M.J. Al'Meara

Tamoketh
Tobias Ledford

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 pm
Tobias Ledford
Hufflepuff
User Image
Tobias listened in to what Zeph said, taking mental notes of what he said. <
Don't annoy the Herbology professor, Peeves is a trickster, kitchen is cool with nice house elves...> As he was listening, he glanced around the table at the other members of Hufflepuff and of the other houses. Everyone seemed to get along well enough despite people meeting for the first time. He was happy that he, at least for now, didn't have to really worry about making enemies. <Wait, don't I? I mean, they say the first impressions are the strongest and this is the first time that I'll be meeting most of the students and professors! I don't want to make a bad impression and have people think I'm a troublemaker, spineless or weird... even worse if they think all three.> Tobias metaphorically shook his head as thoughts like that won't help anything. Worrying about things would only make him more conscious of things, make him nervous and increase his chances of doing something that he'd later regret. Since food had arrived he decided to focus on filling his stomach instead, as it had been a bit since his last meal and the excitement of everything had drained his energy more than usual. Someone talked to Zeph and introduced herself to Tobias and the other first years. "Hello Emma, my name is Tobias Ledford. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. After eating for a bit an older Hufflepuff student introduce himself as the Hufflepuff Prefect Lyall. He led them out of the Great Hall and Tobias followed with the rest of the group.

((OoC))

MelB87

Maiya Kajuji

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: November 2031
Looking: like what the cat drug in

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After Cathy returned from Hogsmeade the day before and the news she received about her father, she had immediately went to the Hufflepuff dorms, pulled the covers over her head and hid saying she didn't feel well, skipping dinner entirely. When she awoke starving she had made it up to the dinning table, having not even looked in the mirror after rolling out of bed and grabbing a light jacket and putting a beanie over her tangled bun. She hadn't done her hair or even put on mascara. Yesterday's make-up was smeared some but she didn't care. Considering she lived for checking her make-up and hair at least once an hour, the less than put together assemble was notable. For the last fifteen minutes since she arrived to the dining hall she had mostly stared at her eggs and toast and beans and her cup of tea. Her staring was broken only by the occasional pause to wipe a tear or two that further smudged yesterday's make-up. The whole thing didn't make sense. How could two parents die in separate occasions all together? That didn't happen to people who had perfect lives and were perfect. Her mother... Cathy could discredit as a fluke but her Dad too... and then the cats. Or two of them... It just didn't make sense. She picked up her tea with shaking hands and took a sip with trembling lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani came down to the Great Hall for breakfast, her heart set on a mug of her usual morning coffee before she tucked into her studies. She planned on speaking to the Head Nurse about extra shifts in the Hospital Wing, and work on her Potions more. As she passed the Hufflepuff Table, she saw a familiar figure, but she nearly didn't recognize Cathy when she saw her. The petite blonde's hair was an untidy mess stuffed under a beanie, her usually flawless appearance was anything but, and her normal perky colours replaced with gray sweats.

In an instant, Dani knew something was wrong, very wrong, with her friend. As she got closer, she saw Cathy was wiping away tears, and when she picked up her cup, Dani saw her hands were shaking. Dani sat down beside her friend, and said in a soft tone, figuring she wouldn't want to draw further attention, "Cathy, what's wrong?"

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games