Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:09 pm
@Snow: It's fine. Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Mukuro Mokudo
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: !/18

Height: 74 inches/187.96 Cm
Weight: 174 Lbs.

Nindo: "Always be the hunter, never the prey"
Personality: Due to the effects of the Sakkakugan, Mukuro has a split personality. Now while some people are 50/50 for their bipolar personalities, Mukuro is more along the lines of 90/10, where is original personality shows more often that naught. His original personality is a serious one, where he seem himself a true hunter. While his other personality is more care free and joking. Thankfully both sides are equally skilled so no incidents have taken place while working.

Village: Kiri
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Earth and Fire
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: When it is pouring out of him, it takes the form of a demon, not like one of the Biju, but more along the lines of devil or Oni.

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Earth Jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Taijutsu
• Lightning jutsu
Fears:
• Zombies (4th ninja war...)
• Losing control of a genjutsu

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Class Attribute #1 - Meager Muscles: Physical endurance slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Collective mind: Genjutsu last 2 posts longer
• Catching up: 1 more slot for ninjutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 42 inches
Weapon Weight: 20 Lbs.
Weapon Location: At his side

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 kunai
• 10 senbon
• 5 shuriken
• 5 Smoke pellets
• Ninja wire taking up the rest

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shunkan no Hagane

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Born in Kiri, Mukuro like many children idolized ninja's and their powers. To create entire lakes, call down lightning, and burn fields to ash is what filled his dreams as a child. So, as you can guess, when the time came to join the ninja academy, Mukuro immediately signed up to partake in the classes. As he grew older, so did his idea of wanting to be like the strongest ninja. When he one day learned of the hunter ninja, and how they were respected, he wanted to become that. With meeting one of them, he began to develop the philosophy of there being two types of people in the world, hunters and prey. He wanted to be a hunter, and show everyone that he wasn't some kid. And so he began to delve into learning everything he could of the shinobi way. He tried several different, but basic, ninja abilities. From medical jutsu (which he fund he was horrible at), taijutsu (which his body just seemed unable to keep up with), and even puppetry (which again, he was terrible at). At last he found himself faced with genjutsu, one of the most overlooked ninja arts. Figuring he'd be bad at it, he learned a little bit of it. Surprisingly, he found that he had a natural affinity for it. So thus he began to practice it over the years, but as he turned ten, he made a horrible error. For a few weeks now, he'd been trying to learn the Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique ], but his grasp of the jutsu seemed to evade him. Frustrated with the lack of results, he pumped as much chakra throughout his body as he could. Immediately he felt a strange feeling in his eyes, something that worried him greatly. Running over to some water near him, he looked down to find himself with red/pink eyes. Little did he know that by looking into is own eyes, he'd activated his own genjutsu. Suddenly he found himself being pulled down by his pants leg, looking down, he stared right into the face of a rotting human. Crying out in fear, he tried to escape but the hand held firm. In reality however Mukuro had just collapsed, caught in his own genjutsu and unable to escape. what he didn't know was that when he'd awakened his bloodline, he had no control over it, causing it to flare up and trap him. Mukuro would later fall into a coma, of which he'd spend the next few years in. Just a month ago, Mukuro woke up to find that he'd missed so much. Playing catch up as much as he could, he is currently a genin, having passed the exams just a day ago and is now trying to rise in the ranks.

ASKR1

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 pm
((OOC: I was told I could transfer the Ryo and AC from the character being replaced to this new character... Also, even though I have Santoryu as my Buki form, I do have to buy the next two swords, right? Oh, and all my info is there in the bio, I just made it white so it would look like it was blotched out for dramatic effect xD))

User Image
Full Name: Arata Hatake
Nickname: Virgil

Birthdate: August 9th

Height: 168 cm.
Weight: 59 kg.

Nindo: "Stand beside those who would stand beside you."
Personality: As with most Shinobi of his Clan, Arata is extremely calm and decisive. Sometimes, these traits cause others to view him as a "grump" of sorts, though he never has an intentionally cranky nature about him. Though his loyalty to his village is questionable, he carries a deep and profound loyalty to his ideals, and will never stray from what he believes is right. With this, Arata is extremely judgmental of those who do not follow his/her own ideals, though he rarely expresses his dislike outwardly. In fact, very few would label Arata as the sort to think very negatively of people, mostly due to the fact that as a whole, he tends to keep to himself. Yet, his disgust towards those who are disloyal is reflected clearly in combat, as he is brutal and unforgiving to those who are "weak" in their loyalty. From past experiences, Arata has a debilitating fear of the dark, which is the only thing that can take him out of his usual calm. But because of this, he has a weakness for most Genjutsu spells which affect his sight in any way. Socially, Arata has a great sense of humor, though it is mostly sarcastic and difficult to identify as humor.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

Bloodline: Hatake

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Appears like an electrical charge

Strengths:
• Bukijutsu
• Strategics
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Ambushes
Fears:
• Darkness

Bloodline Attributes:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by one [1] rank in their power, up to rank A.
• Learn Raiton techniques in one [1] less post.
Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learn bukijutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Multi-Blade User: Weapon lightning charge jutsu costs half [x0.5] chakra when applied to more than one weapon (i.e. charging two weapons costs the same it would to charge one, charging three costs one and a half [x1.5] times as much chakra, but applying a lightning charge ability to one sword costs the normal amount)
• Raiton Ninja: Sacrifice ability to learn any Genjutsu in return for Raiton skills up to rank B costing two thirds [x0.66] the normal chakra cost

Ryo: 100両
AC: 1800

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 03

Weapon Range: 80 cm.
Weapon Weight: 2 kg.
Weapon Location: Waist

• Senbon x20
• Shuriken x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xinyi Liuhe Quan

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Santoryu

[His file seems to have some excessive censorship... it's apparent that someone does not want it read]

Known history of one Hatake Arata, documented by
Rainy, of course on whatever day I'm writing this. Born August 9th, in the village of sand to the Hatake clan of said village. Raised in Sunagakure, expected to become a Shinobi of said village by village elders and Kazekage. Noted to have excelled in all studies of his clan prior to entrance to the academy, Hatake was seen as a valuable asset to Sunagakure. At the age of eight, Hatake began his training as a Shinobi for our village. The date of his acceptance shall be documented as the ninth day of the month of October as shall also be reflected in all official documents of Sunagakure. His scores while at the academy reflect Hatake as the top of his class, further emphasizing above points. His graduation date is recorded as the fifth of Semptember. Upon this date, Hatake was placed in a squad along with the Shinobi known as their names really aren't important.

Many of the village elders are noting sporadic changes in Hatake's behavior. Though previously serving as a loyal individual, even in childhood, Hatake is beginning to visually express disdain towards his village. The Kazekage and Hatake's instructors at the Academy have requested that the motives behind his behavior change not be recorded. Further, these individuals have requested that, upon the case of desertion, these files be destroyed. It is against policy to destroy files, however I, as the recorder of such facts, have set up an elaborate system in which all applicable and possibly harmful events from this individual's lifetime will be thoroughly censored and edited so that no outside force will be able to read and judge the events of the life of one Hatake Arata. Despite having this system in place, the elders do not predict that it will become necessary due to the Hatake clan's history.

[A large hole appears to be burned in the file, covering up about a paragraph of information, before the document is continued]

On the date of
the fourth of May, Hatake Arata's status as a Shinobi of Sunagakure is hitherto relinquished. His current location remains unknown, however it is suspected that he has left for the village of Kirigakure.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm
ASKR1- I can give you one [1] bonus slot for ninjutsu and you can keep the genjutsu bonus. OR you can change your class to Ninjutsu, keep both slots for ninjutsu and make your genjutsu last [1] one post longer. Can't have both. Once you've decided, quote me here and I'll check it out again.

Rain- I'm...a little confused on your personal attributes (math, I do hate thee). But it doesn't seem like there are any real issues. So you are approved.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Rain Water Resonance

Sorry Noodles but I have to hold off your approval~

Rain,I really don't think theres anyway to justify such a chakra reduction especially with higher level jutsu for 5 measly genjutsu.

And the 5 genjutsu will be only if you ever make it to Sannin...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

What if it only applies up to C ranked techniques (or B ranked, if that would still be acceptable)?  

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Rain Water Resonance
Grand Chevalier Haji

What if it only applies up to C ranked techniques (or B ranked, if that would still be acceptable)?

I think B rank is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Up to B rank? All right.

So if I make that fix it's good?

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 pm
Rain Water Resonance
Grand Chevalier Haji

Up to B rank? All right.

So if I make that fix it's good?

Yep~ Accepted with that fix  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Awesome! Done~  

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm
Rain Water Resonance
Grand Chevalier Haji

Awesome! Done~

K thank you~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
ASKR1- I can give you one [1] bonus slot for ninjutsu and you can keep the genjutsu bonus. OR you can change your class to Ninjutsu, keep both slots for ninjutsu and make your genjutsu last [1] one post longer. Can't have both. Once you've decided, quote me here and I'll check it out again.

Rain- I'm...a little confused on your personal attributes (math, I do hate thee). But it doesn't seem like there are any real issues. So you are approved.

alright, fixed  

ASKR1

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 pm
ASKR1

Approved smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm
((OOC Note: I'm replacing my character Toby Summers (Here) with this character. I don't know if I need to reapply for the bloodline since I'm already in that bloodline.))

User Image
Full Name: Hugo Guy
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: Feb 10th

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 145 pounds

Nindo: "I will be the one that lives forever. Just try to stop me."
Personality: Hugo tends to be a calm person and in control of his emotions. When it comes to joking around and having fun, it's a little harder for Hugo to do. One of the few things he can get excited about is almost anything to do with medical type stuff. He has a passion to it thanks to his bloodline and his past. Hugo can be really serious when he needs to be but he views this as more of a personal trait rather then an emotion. Along with lacking the ability to have pointless fun, he doesn't care much about what people thing or their emotions, however, if he feels a deep connection to a person, he will allow himself to be a little more feeling and open up some.

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Sensor

Bloodline: Jiongu

Chakra Pool: 235
Chakra Element: Fuuton
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: A glow around his body.

Strengths:
• Close combat
• Keeping his emotions in check
Weaknesses:
• Long range combat
• Katon Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Dying
• Losing control.

Class Attributes:
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
• Scout: Able to detect chakra from living sources within a 60 yard radius.
Bloodline Attributes:
• Fooling Death: If a killing blow is struck, a spare heart is expanded and used as a replacement.
• Organic Alteration: Able to rearrange internal organs on a whim, though this takes a small amount of time.
• Jiongu users have deep chakra pools. ( Chakra pool maximum +40. )
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• Jiongu users learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Medical Studies: At the cost of being able to learning Genjutsu, Hugo can learn Eiseijutsu. (Limitations follow the Genjutsu limitations in the Sensor Subclass.)
• Smooth Talker: Gains 1.5 times the normal amount of Ryo from missions.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Staff
Weapon Range: 7 feet 10 inches (Including in arm length with end of pole in hand)
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Location: Holster on back. (Staff comes apart in middle for easier storage)

• Kunai [x10]
• Shuriken [x15]
• Senbon [x5]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton (Second Heart)

Jiongu

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Sazanami

Kuro Ashi Kata - Black Leg Style

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Hugo grew out outside of Kumo with his mother and father. He was told that they lived alone due to people not fully understanding his father and mother. It wasn't until Hugo's bloodline really started to show itself that he understood why. his father told him how people feared their abilities and didn't understand that not all Jiongu were bad. However, that did not mean that his father didn't tell him about their bloodline and how if a Jiongu really wanted to, they could live forever. As for Hugo's mother, she was a medical ninja and married his father due to his unique abilities thanks to his bloodline. With no kids to really play with, the only forms of entertainment, were his fathers stories and his mothers medical scrolls and books. Days with be spent learning about his bloodline and nights were filled with learning the bones and other medical facts. When Hugo was of age, his parents let him go to Kumo to join the ninja academy. They told him to keep his bloodline a secret and to draw as little attention as he could from people. So Hugo did just that. Hiding his true self was a little bit harder then he thought, but he still tried his best. Now that he has graduated from the academy, he looked to become a even stronger shinobi.

Flamefox Merimac

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Full Name: Lumière Renee Noir [Lu-Me-Air Reh-Nay No-Air]
Nickname: Mondial Tuere

Birthdate: July 19

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 215lbs

Nindo: "I'll live this life until this life wont let me live here anymore"
Personality: Lumière is a very cheerful person, always trying to see the positive side of things. He's upbeat despite his past and always tries to cheer people up or help people out. He tries to make friends with everyone and what friends he does make he considers them very precious to him. There is another side to Lumière the side that enjoys killing his enemies brutally with a smile on his face. Due to an event when he was younger Lumière has a split personality that is sadistic and cruel and only comes out when he is fighting someone he truly doesn't like or deems an enemy.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijustu
Subclass: Samurai

Bloodline: Bakuton Clay Branch [Pending]

Chakra Pool: 260
Chakra Element:Katon, Doton
Chakra Color: Medium Orchid
Chakra Materialization: Drips like water off his arms and face and raises like smoke from his shoulders and head.

Strengths:
• Swordsmanship
• All Ranger
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Women
Fears:
• The female figure
• Cats

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Meager Muscles: Physical endurance slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu [3] post faster
• Learns Bloodline [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Coup De Grâce - Learns Bukijutsu [2] post faster
• Habileté De Mort - Learns Bloodline Jutsu [1] Post Faster

Ryo: 0 両

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Range: 3'
Weapon Weight: 3lbs
Weapon Location: Lumière's Hip

• Kunai x15
• Shuriken x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Bakuton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Santoryu
• Stage One

Shigure Soen Ryu
• Stage One

Lumière grew up in a broken home with a drunken abusive father but a loving mother. When he was five his family was sold out by some bandits. In the rush to escape his mother was killed before his eyes and her lifeless body fell on him protecting him from the fire that killed his father. It was this incident that caused Lumière's fear of women.
[s**t-tastic Bio I know but I plan on fixing it later.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games