Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

As Kyumi stepped out of her tent, Ide Jiro was walking up, offering a polite wave to the Kitsu. "Kyumi-san! I was just coming to get you, so we can begin! Why are you off in such a hurry?" he would ask.

Unless Kyumi chose to stay and put off finding Omi, she would find her with an man in his mid-twenties, a servant by the name of Hyosuke. He would be in the process of carrying a pair of wooden containers, like small barrels, on each end of a wooden pole draped across his shoulders, and Omi was traveling with him, talking and helping to get a door for him. Apparently, the building they were about to enter was where the Drinking Competition would take place later.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Kyumi would almost jump at the appearance of Jiro. For a short moment, it would even look as though she had been about ready to attack him with her bo.

"I-Ide-san! I'm sorry, but I need to get my Omi!" She'd answer before bolting off. If Jiro chose to follow after, she wasn't about to stop him. However, unless he forcibly stopped her, Kyumi wouldn't stop looking for her attendant until she was found.

Omi would raise an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of her mistress, and would appear to be quietly whispering something to the man she was helping.

"See? Didn't even last a full day."

She'd let out a sigh before speaking a bit louder. "Are you going to be able to handle the rest on your own, Hyosuke-san?"

"Omi! You need to come with me!" Kyumi's order sounded closer to a plea than an actual demand. Still, Omi would comply after giving her companion an apologetic look.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

"Wh...at? What's going on, Kyumi-san?" he asked, before the woman suddenly took off like a bat out of jigoku. In a panic, he began to jog after her, but there was no way he'd be able to keep up, and he slowed his pace, simply watching her go. "... there goes my model..." he said to himself, scratching his head in uncertainty...

As Kyumi finally stumbled upon Omi, amidst her new duties, and the young man would nod to Omi. "I see what you meant. Thank you, Omi-san, for your help. If I need more help, I'll ask Romi to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:28 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Kyumi would head back to where she'd run into Jiro in less of a hurry now that her attendant was with her. She'd give Omi her scrolls to hold onto; her free hand now holding on tightly to one of her attendant's sleeves and the other tightly wrapped around her bo. Omi was beginning to be a little concerned by Kyumi's hold on her. While the servant hadn't expected Kyumi's anger to last long... She hadn't thought that she'd be quite so desperate to be with her again.

As they approached the Unicorn man, Omi would bring herself close enough to Kyumi to whisper in her ear. "... Did something happen?"

Kyumi would almost hesitantly nod before answering. "I-I don't want to talk about while Ide-san's here..." Kyumi's grip on both the sleeve and her bo would tighten, almost to the point where one might worry that the sleeve might rip.

Omi would nod and quietly answer."Of course, Mistress."  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Jiro would still be outside of the Lion tent, waiting patiently, for the most part. When he did finally see Kyumi return, with the addition of Omi, he seemed to sigh in relief.

"Is, ah... the crisis over?" he would ask, still clueless as to why Kyumi had run in, run off, and come back, initially with one of her offensive spells was active.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am
@ Current Artisan Results...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ide Jiro and Kitsu Kyumi have not begun yet.

Yoritomo Hisashi has not begun yet.

Kakita Zanzen and Matsu Seichiro have started practice. Their current TN is 19. They have 0 successes and 0 failures.

Kaiu Kagae may be making something beyond his tent. I'm not entirely sure.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish rolled 7 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 10, 7, 9, 8, 3 Total: 48 (7-70)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am
"Not bad," Denbe chuckled, interrupting himself to stop the ball with his chest, and before kicking it back with the inside of his foot, "Isawa-san."

[1 Raise]
[7k4 Agility/Kemari: 40 vs TN 19+5]

Psychofish rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am
[Kemariiiiiiii: 16]  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am
Mongooseh
@ Crab Construction Montage:

Now with all the preparations made Kagae begun constructing something which looks like a tent. Draping the tent over the poles and then sewing it on to the main tent. Tying the guidelines to the pegs readily available and then cutting the entry flap into the main tent so people could actually get in. It was rough but constructed so far.
"Well its a start."

(Practice roll: 12)

The three servants would stand about idly, not having the eye for engineering beauty like Kagae does. After a few moments of silence, Maemi would ask, "Does this mean our task is finished, noble samurai?"  
Mongooseh rolled 7 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 6, 10, 7, 3, 10 Total: 48 (7-70)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 am
@Crab Construction Site (Remember to wear your saftey gear!):

"What?... Oh! Yes you can go now and take this." Kagae approached and handed each of then two zeni. "Don't spend it all in one place."

Kagae then returned his attention to the tent and realised the guidelines weren't taut enough and were letting the tent drape making it look ugly and bulky in places it should not.

(7k4 vs tn 12 meet or beat Result: 21)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mongooseh rolled 7 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 7, 3, 9, 4, 6 Total: 37 (7-70)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 am

Kagae then adjusted the poles inside to create the same effect so no part of the tent inside was slack.

(7k4 engineering vs 21 meet or beat Result: 21 (3,3,6,9) )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 am
@ Kemari Competition:

Current TN: 24

Sosuke would attempt to keep the ball alive, spending a void for a more focused attempt. However, it would not be enough... {Void spent for +1k1, 19 vs TN 24}

He spends his SECOND void to force the ball straight upwards with his desperate lunge. He would then try again with one more desperate kick to send it back to Denbe. With the last of his void, he would come close... {22 vs TN 24}

But not close enough, as the ball wobbles in the air towards the out of bounds area, and Tamori Makoto was able to catch it!

ISAWA SOSUKE LOSES A POINT!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 4, 1, 9, 6, 4, 9, 8, 3, 7 Total: 51 (9-90)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am

Kagae shifted the furniture about to be more aesthetically pleasing in its arrangement and that nothing obstructed someone.

(7k4(with 2 dice extra for explosions) engineering vs tn 21 Result:22 (8, 6, 4, 4) )  
Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 10, 6, 5, 8, 5, 7, 1 Total: 59 (9-90)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 am

Kagae stared at the patches and decided to neaten up or cover up some of them using things around him. He stacked his armour in front of a big patch in the farthest side.

(7k4(With 2 dice extra for explosions) engineering vs Tn 22 Result: 23 (7,6,5,5) )  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 am
@ Kemari Competition, Finale:

"And that's game," Benjiro would say, walking into the ring. "I guarantee everyone here that if you ever do get the opportunity to play during Winter Court, you do so. And train for it! There were too many newbies at this. It's a completely different monster when everyone is a skilled player, rather than one or two of the players."

Everyone would bow to Benjiro's advice. "With that said, Ujina Denbe has definitely put on quite the show. It is no surprise that he has won the Kemari Competition. Isawa Sosuke, you've lasted longer than everyone else, so you are the runner up. Excellent job, the two of you. Everyone, you are dismissed."

WINNER: UJINA DENBE

Ujina Denbe - 1 point of Glory for competing in the Kemari Competition. 1 point of Glory for winning the Kemari Competition.

Also: Since it is no mystery at this point, I can reward them now. Anyone who competed in this competition gains 1 experience point which, like the one from the previous day, can be spent in any fashion of your choosing, if you decide not to bank it. Your expenditure will take effect starting the following morning. Please inform the GM of any expenditures.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games