Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai laughed as Kyo knocked her over hugging her again. She wrapped her arms around him. He was about the closest friend she had in a village. When he said he could trust her. Dai eyes closed a bit and her laughter faded, not on purpose. He trusted her and she was soon to destroy it. Dai snapped out of her daze and smiled. "You're welcome, Kyo." She said to him softly as she hugged him closer. She couldn't help but to press her face into his hair. She was going to regret every bit of what she was going to do. She had to tell the Kage, she was done running. Dai was going to miss hearing the words "I trust" or "I know I can trust you". Every once of the word was going to be striped from her person. Dai laid there for a moment before looking at the ceiling. "So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" She asked. "I'm going to finish my training and then see if there's any missions the Kage needs done." She said as she thought of everything she could do in order to rank up to Jounin.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi smiled and kept his hug, she was his only friend that he never made eat a dog biscuit, he still had to give Maemi a biscuit but it also reminded him he had to give the report from the gates to the raikage. Maybe get a cool mission that involved no partners. Or he could just patrol again and patrol the outskirts this time. "You'll always be a big sister to me Dai, even if your a onion(Oinin)" Shi pranced over and licked Kyoishi's cheek then Dai's cheek.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai wanted to flinch when he stated "You'll always be a big sister to me Dai..." she laughed a bit when he called her an Onion. It was his way of making fun of her soon-to-be job title. "At least I don't stink like a wet dog from the rain..." She cut herself short. "Actually, now I'm going to need a bath." She said jokingly. Dai had never mind the way Kyo smelled. but sometimes it got really bad. She giggled as Shi licked her cheek. "I thought you were going to make sure he was going to take baths, Shi." Dai flexed her eyes a bit as she looked at the German Shepherd. She laughed as she held Kyo in their hug still.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

Kyoishi was like a little child in Dai's arms, he laid his head on her chest and pouted at her comment. "Maemi gave me a bath so I smell like lemons, not wet dog." He laughed and wiggled a bit, Shi chuckled and rolled his eyes. "He use to smell like Gecko urine, then Maemi poured a lot of shampoo on him to make him smell like lemons. Kyoishi used twice as much on Maemi haha." He laughed.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai blushed a little as Kyo had his head on her chest. And then he just had to wiggle, which made her blush go a bit brighter. She realized Kyo did smell of lemons. "This Maemi, cleaned you better then Sypher did." It stung a bit to say his name but it was true. Kyo had never reeked of Lemons. It was kinda nice to know at least SOMEONE was keeping him clean while she was away. Dai laughed lightly.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Kyoishi couldn't help but wiggle on Dai, his head rested right on her breasts because they were comfortable. "Well Maemi is Sypher's younger brother so guess they are quick a like as family goes." It didn't hurt as much anymore to say Sypher's name now, he had Maemi to experience in his own close age group.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai turned ten shades of red as Kyo continued to wiggle his head between her chest. She didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. He had always pointed out how flat she was. So now was he rubbing his face between her breast. ...I thought he---was gay. Because how he acted around girls... She questioned her own that. She stared at Kyo as he informed her the Maemi was Sypher's sibling. "Wait? Sypher has a sibling?" She questioned. He was a man of many secrets, but a sibling. Dai thought for a moment. ...That day I left, there was a boy with long silver hair at the dinner. He's signature was very close to Sypher's but only a small percentage... She thought. "I believe I've seen Maemi...but it was the day I left." She said softly as her thoughts swarmed. "His signature was or is scary close to Sypher's..." She stared at the ceiling and remembered how Sypher's chakra was. But Maemi. There was something about him, that told Dai that she had to be wary of him. An odd feeling, yes. But why was she having it?

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Kyoishi smothered his face into her chest more, trying to get more comfortable but it was impossible! He finally gave up and just rested his head in between her breasts. "Your boobs are so lumpy! Dosen't that stupid Uchiha boy grope them enough? They should be firm by now..." He ignored everything else and did grope her, trying to get her boobs to be comfortable for his head then laid back down, he did it about two times before it seemed just right.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai was bright red again as Kyo continued his business of wiggling his face in her chest. And then, he groped her a few times to get them not so lumpy. "S-stop that." No one besides Kyo had ever groped her. "Zetsu never touched me like that." She used past tense. "Besides. We're not together anymore. We got a divorce." Dai gasped as she let the word divorce slip. She laid still. "Beside I haven't seen him yet since I sent a Kami Hawk ( paper hawk ) saying that it was over." In a smal way she felt bad for doing it. But they hardly had a marriage in the first place. Both of them were so busy; they didn't have enough time for each other. Dai sighed and didn't care anymore in how Kyo had groped her or rubbed his face in her chest.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Kyoishi sat right up when he heard her say 'divorce' and he frowned, narrowing his blue eyes at her. "Well thats what you get for marrying a stupid Uchiha! If you wanted to marry someone you could of married me! Or even Kin-sama!" His stupidity level almost destroyed the ninja world as we knew it. He got off her and helped her up, Shi was basically rolling. "Oh but I did disturb your training so you can finish it, you heading to the office afterwards?" He said.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai rolled her eyes as Kyo pointed out that's what she got for marrying an Uchiha. She laughed as he said she should of married him. "Kyo...Sorry But you're just to young for me. And. You're like a brother to me." She said jokingly. She took his hands as he helped her up. "I'm working on my Chuunin training...well finishing it really." She nodded. "I'm almost done. It would take me too long." Dai said as she reached into her jacket and brought out the silver scroll.

She read through the next Maruton that looked fun to learn. “Doku Kiri [ Poison Mist ].” She looked at her last three clones that had waited so quietly. One of them stepped forward and stood a good distance from Dai. The Sensor brought her hands together and began the heand seals. “Doku Kiri.” She spoke strongly. After landing the last hand seal and waiting for a bit nothing happened. [ 1 / 3 ]
She sighed and started again. Sailing through the hand signs again. Calling out the name of the technique. Dai expelled her chakra outward. Changing it into a poison like cloud. But it wouldn’t be enough to the reach her target. Dai gritted her teeth and lost her focus. She breathed heavily trying to feel her chakra return to a normal flow. [ 2 / 3 ]
Dai sailed through the hand signs. “Doku Kiri!” she expelled a poison gas from her body. The area around the clone was now covered in poisonous gas. The clone began coughing and choking on every breath, as poison enter its system. After a few more seconds, Dai heard the clone collapse to the floor and poof. [ 3 / 3 ]
{ Doku Kiri [ Poison Mist ] :: LEARNED }

Dai moved on. Reading through the next technique that looked interesting to try. “Hair Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes ]” She spoke before looking at the next clone. “For this technique, once activated, I want you to attack me.” She told the clone. The clone gave a thumbs up in showing it understood its orders. Standing a good distance, dai took in a deep breath. Her hands moved with great speed. “Hari Jizou.” She spoke firmly as she held the last seal strongly. But nothing happened. [ 1 / 3 ]
Dai rolled her wrists a bit as she thought through the technique’s description. Thinking she knew what she had done wrong. Dai brought her hands together and proceeded onward. She sailed through the technique and called out the name with edge. Her hair grew and coiled around her. She laughed a bit as she remembered that her hair was practically that length when she graduated from the academy. Her thought made her lose focus and her hair shrank back to the mid of her back. With a soft sigh and smile Dai pressed on. [ 2 / 3 ]
“Hari Jizou!” Dai commanded as she flashed through the hand seals. After forming the needed hand seals, Dai's hair will grow in length to surround and protect her body. In this form, it also became ridged and spiked. Her clone jolted forward in its assault. Her hair formed a layer of protection from her clone. Once the clone was close enough, Dai’s hair spiked out in defense. The Sensor stared her clone in the eyes, as her spikes impaled the clone. Soon causing the clone to vanish. Dai’s hair slowly shrank back to its original length. [ 3 / 3 ]
{ Hari Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes ] :: LEARNED }

Dai pulled her scroll out one last time for her training. She read through the several A ranked techniques. “Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ].” A technique that would most likely prove to be useful later on. Her last standing clone trotted to where the other five had stood before. Da brought her hands to the center of her torso and took in a breath. She exhaled slowly before flying through the hands seals. “Meisai Gakure no Jutsu.” She spoke firmly. Dai sighed after holding her pose for a while. Her first attempt was a fail. [ 1 / 6 ]
She sailed through all the hands seals and commanded the name of the technique. Something was far off from what was supposed to happen. Dai pulled out her scroll and read through the description and studied the hand signs again. She smacked herself on the forehead. “Damn, over shot dog.” She cursed at herself before tucking the silver scroll away. She returned to her training. [ 2 / 6 ]
Dai took in a deep breath and worked through the hand seals again. This time taking her time. She over shot a hand seal again. She cursed and sighed. Starting to get a little frustrated again. She knew all the seals. She didn’t study them until her hands bleed for nothing. [ 3 / 6 ]
Dai rolled her wrists a few times and closed her eyes. She brought her hands together and attempted the hand seals again at her normal speed. “Meisai Gakure no Jutsu.” She called out. Dai looked down as her body started to wash out. Her eyes grew wide as her legs and lower torso became transparent. Which caused her focus to be lost. She groaned as she watched her lower half gain its solid look again. [ 4 / 6 ]
Dai pushed her hair back at the thought of being invisible. Should be easier than this. But it was proving to be a bit more difficult. She sighed and brought her hands to gather. Sailing through the hand seals and commanding the techniques name. Dai vanished quickly from sight. She raced forward and was simply going to punch her Clone. As she drew near, Dai brought her fist back and was gathering her strength behind it. Her clone acted quickly and grabbed Dai’s wrist. Flipping the Sensor over the clone’s being. She landed on the floor with a thud. Dai stared at her clone with surprise. The clone smiled. “You lost focus, I was able to track you.” Her clone told her. The clone helped Dai up and Dai dusted herself off as she walked back to her starting point. [ 5 / 6 ]
“Meisai Gakure no Jutsu!” After forming the needed hand seals, Dai grant herself near-invisibility. She had vanished from site completely and moved in for her kill. She moved quickly. Her clone took a step back and searched the area around the room. Unable to if the real Dai. Dai could tell it had fear as it continued to step back. She moved in for the final strike. The clone gasped as it felt pain coursing through its body. Dai appeared in a slight crouched pose and had drove a Kunai into the clone’s stomach. Just under its ribs. The Clone exploded into a poof of smoke and Dai stood slowly. [ 6 / 6 ]
{ Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ] :: LEARNED }

She smiled. “Training completed…” She said as she placed her kunai away and walked over to her bag. She took up her bag and smiled at Kyo. “Alright, to the Kage’s office.” She asked him.

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
(With reductions :: 7 posts for C Ranks :: -2 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 3 post LEARN)
Doku Kiri [ Poison Mist ] –Rank B-
Hari Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes] –Rank B-

(With reductions :: 10 posts for C Ranks :: -2 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 6 post LEARN)
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ] –Rank A-
:: CHUUNIN LEVEL MARUTON(S) :: OBTAINED ::

[exit to Raikage's]

+-------------------+

User Image

{{ooc: Whoo! 2200 post! xD}}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

Kyoishi watched her, too young? Wasen't marrying becomming friends only without the biscuit? He shrugged it off and watched her train. When she was done he nodded, Shi led the way. "Ok, lets go Dai-chan!" He would walk away, going ahead of Dai but behind Shi.
[/exit]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/ 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1600

[[Training for Stage three of Kumogakure no Taijutsu]]

[Wall Run] [1/3 = From reductions]
Doki stood a feet apart from a wall facing sideways from the dragging height. She didn't believe there to be any room large enough other than the elongated wall the entire surface provided by it. So this was good enough. The green haired kunoichi inhaled a drastic breath before darting off. She was running while keeping the foot length at bay, almost parallel to the wall as the technique would prompt. Her speed gradually increased and upon reaching that fleeting moment she ran alongside the wall.

Below her were three other shinobi, likely in their meditative stances. They had been sitting around for a while, prior to her training so she playfully assumed that they wouldn't for a minute longer. Just then, Doki felt her arc being cut short. To avoid fall ontop of one of the practitioners, she paced her speed accordingly until the steep decline of her arc. On her feet, she landed. Though looking back up at the wall she noticed how her path taking was too short.

A bit disgruntled, Doki attempted again. Both feet picking up at their most comfortable speed, which was fairly quick. She traveled over the wall now running up until she felt her weight drain from her left. But it didn't matter. She was able to correct her first error and established a longer distance record. After surmounting that difficult steepness of the peckish arc, Doki settled back down onto her feet.[3/3]
- - - - - - -
[Air Disperse] [1/3]
Doki sat on a chair, sweaty, with her elbows propped over the table with her chin lodging behind them. Meanwhile her perspiration was being fanned off by an electric flower shaped fan. Home brought of course and tacky but it was very convenient. "Hmm.. Puuuooooo~~" And sometimes for fun she would inch her face closer towards the head, humming to the vibrations, adding to her now bumbling tone. Oh, that's right! There's an even bigger picture for bringing this fan..
[2/3]
Whole point was to cut the sound of it's moving rotar while providing her the air. But the scroll said otherwise. All it mattered now was the wind. Doki stood herself up. With an elevated forearm Doki then sent it in a horizontal strike in the fan's reach. There was no interruption, no cutting of the wind. It occurred to her that she had forgotten to align her arm with chakra. Tapping herself at the head through her own embarrassment, Doki attempted another strike.
[3/3]
The fan was set on 'lo power' at the moment. Consecutive swipes from her chakra edged limbs did interrupt the tunnel of it's weak wind every time they were cutting across in it's direction. So to take it up a notch, Doki pressed it on 'hi power'. She was surprised at the intensity of the fan but merely shook it off and tried again. She lined her left arm with her chakra coated from the elbow up down to her fingertips. Doki sucked in a steady breath, then exhaled. A quick black swath of her gloved hand cut across the wind's hovering formation, effectively silencing it's sound momentarily as well as ceasing it's wind tunnel. She had effectively completed it for the day.
[Area Disruption]
[1/3]
This time Doki had a separate room all to herself by requesting it after the previous vacancy. In her hand was a dumb bell and some rustic steel parts from an exercising runner she took apart minutes back. One would be displeased if they found out. In her hand she began to read the scroll. This would be difficult in some ways, the girl would think with a frown and the scrunching of her nose. But doable. She rolled up the parchment and put it safely aside before dropping the handful of metal. She cringed from the annoying ensemble created by her actions. How annoying this would be but also obvious. Ara..maybe I should drop it a couple of more times to be more familiar with the sound.
[2/3]
Bad idea. They had different results contrasted by their notion of falling but they were all tied together by the same clattering patterns. She took it from that and composed her chakra in attempt to mimic that very sound. She was a bit unsure as to how to concoct the noise by herself so she took out a kunai and the leg of the nearest chair. Utilizing her pent chakra into the kunai she clanged at the metal leg. The sound reverberated all at once. Funneled by the chakra the clangs entered a tunnel of repetition. The exactness of the sound became an echo of it's original. However the pitch was wrong. It was much more shrill and the waves were probably crunched up too close. The first one was much spread apart in comparison.
[3/3]
Amused, Doki attempted again by applying another base of chakra over it's previous foundation. Through the use of her flustered state and force applied to her throw, she found that the echo was more useless than ever. A frown soon dabbed over her face. A dull 'thud' wasn't what she was hoping for. But her ears were improving on their ability to pick up the exactness of the moment. She steadily awaited till the clanging died down. Doki pressed her thumb onto the handle of the bar, creating a slight dent from chakra exertion before throwing it. Finally it met to her expected approval. Then it dawned on Doki. This sort of situation would be catered because it would still be impossible to completely mimic a sound in a happening battle. The results would be different considering the smarts of an enemy. But of course if she fought someone who did the same tricks more than once then it was a different story.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

тsυмє нчσυтσи
"The only thing to fear is fear itself..."
═══════════+εїз+═══════════

[ Rank: ɢєиιи | Village: кυмσɢคкυяє | Class: иιиנυтsυ | Subclass: sคмυяคι | Chakra: 270/270 | Bloodline: нчσυтσи ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘
xxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

°•~
Dojo Reductions: [-1 E Simple, -1 D Simple, -1 C Simple, -1 D Complex -2 C Complex]
Tsume entered through the dojo part of the Academy. She wandered over to a more secluded area, making sure she had absolute concentration and privacy.

Taking out her scroll, she skimmed over the first technique. How the hell was she supposed to do that? She shook her head, and just did what was written.
"Tabi Koutai," she repeated, and found herself shifting to a certain area a few feet away she had imagined, and landed there gently. "Heh... Cool!" She grinned, pulling out her scroll for the next technique. [1/1]
Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ] Complete
Stage One Complete

Taking out the blue smoke pellets she had concealed in her pocket, she placed one of them between her fingers, and swiftly she fired it at the ground. It exploded into a decent sized smokescreen, in which enabled her enough time to dart away from the scene. [1/3]

Once the screen had faded, she placed two more gingerly between her fingers to keep a good grip. She flipped backwards, and in the middle of the air she slammed both the pellets against the ground, which exploded into a bigger smokescreen which concealed her in the air. She landed back from the screen, and watched it fade casually. [2/3]

She repeated the same thing, taking two pellets in her fingers, and slamming them roughly on the ground. In real life situations, she'd have to think of an effective way to do it inconspicuously without raising suspicion, or just do it quickly. She skidded back from the screen and darted sideways, sliding along the ground and waiting for the smoke screen to fade. [3/3]
Endan no Jutsu [ Smoke Bomb Technique ] Complete

She skimmed briefly through the scroll for the next technique, which in her opinion seemed extremely fun and interesting. Impatiently, she flung her scroll to the side and brough out two smoke pellets. Leaping into the air, she flipped around and slammed both pellets onto the ground, and hastily she crafted a handsign while chanelling chakra through her body. She had done this before the smokescreen had finished matieralising, and had disappeared in a flash. When the smokescreen faded she was nowhere to be seen. She had ended up, on the other side of the room, head on the ground and her body sprawled against the wall. [1/4]

"Ow... Damn..." She mumbled, throwing her legs off the wall and rolling back up again. She needed to focus on where she actually went. This technique was significantly different than the substitution jutsu, since she wasn't actually substituting with anything. She hoped no one had seen her at least. She scrambled for the scroll she had thrown to the side and re-read it. She stood up and tried again. [2/4]

Taking two pellets, she leaped into the air, twirled the pellets between her fingers, she twisted her body and fired the pellets at the ground. Even before they hit the ground she was making handsigns. Once it concealed her she had vanished, and landed on her feet at few meters away. This technique was mainly for escaping dangerous situations. She needed to be able to perform it faster as she may not have the luxury of time at her side in an actual life-threatning situation. [3/4]

Once more, she repeated the process. She took two of her pellets, leaped in the air, fixed them in her fingers and slammed them roughly at the ground. The smoke screen arose in a clouded flash, but Tsume was quicker. She flashed the necessary handsigns and chanelled the chakra, and in a instant she was gone. She landed lightly on the balls of her feet a good distance away, able now to control where she goes. [4/4]
Aseru [ To Fade ] Complete
Stage Two Complete

She was ready to move on. Reading over the scroll, she made her way over to a few training dummies, as this would require something to practise on. She took out a kunai and threaded some wire through the hole, and fired it towards the dummy. She through it off target, so when it skimmed it's head she tugged the invisible wire causing it to come back and pierce the dummy's head. [1/5]

She threaded some wire through a shuriken. She did the same, firing the shuriken and tugging the wire so it came back and pierced through the dummy. [2/5]

She continued the technique, however she threaded some wire through both a kunai and a shuriken. She fired them at the same time, and then tugged gently on the wire, forcing them to slice through the dummy, taking it's head off. [3/5]

She focused on controlling where she manuvered the projectiles. She threw a kunai then pulled it back once it flung past the headless dummy, but forced it down so it pierced through it's stomach. She ran over and retrieved the projectiles she had thrown. [4/5]

For the last time, she threaded the wire through and fired the kunai a little harder. She yanked the wire at an angle, making it skim through at a 90 degree curve and slice through it's entire torso. "That's another one done," she smiled weakly. [5/5]
Insen [ Hidden Line ] Complete

She moved onto the next technique. She flung her hands forward, as she did so released a net of wire concealed within her hands. She chanelled her chakra through it, and it wrapped itself around the head of one of the dummies. She tugged it, and it wrapped tighter, tearing the puffy fabric and slicing it thoroughly. [1/5]

Once more, she fired her hands out and released a thick netted thread of sharp wire, only wrapping it this time around the dummy's neck. With a grunt, she yanked it tightly, causing it's head to come spinning right off it's shoulder. [2/5]

She was starting to tire and become impatient. She repeated the same actions, pumping chakra through the razor sharp wire. She aimed it towards the torso and wrapped it tightly, tugging it roughly and sharply, tearing the fabric almost the whole way through. The dummy was extremely wore out. [3/5]

She flung the net of wire at the dummy, tightning her grip and effectively pressuring it. She applied and extra tug, and the wires sliced the whole way through the weak fabric. [4/5]

She moved to a different dummy, as she one she had managed to completely destroy now rendered useless. She repeated her actions, arms out, firing a wide net of razor sharp wire, and aimed it directly for the upper half of the torso. With a grunt and a sharp, rough tug, she seperated the top half of the dummy from the bottom. The top half of the torso completely spun off, and collasped to the ground. She rubbed a kink in her neck. Time to move on. [5/5]
Juu Kousen no Hitojichi [ Hostage of Ten Steel Wires ] Complete

Techniques Learnt:
Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ]
Endan no Jutsu [ Smoke Bomb Technique ]
Aseru [ To Fade ]
Insen [ Hidden Line ]
Juu Kousen no Hitojichi [ Hostage of Ten Steel Wires ]

~•°

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗

Jutu used- { - }
Ryo- 0
AC- 0
OOC: { - }

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Kyoishi must be crazy to come back to the dojo and complete the Haraise style Taijustu, especially when the last techinque required suicide but he had a plan. He had clones for a reason and damn well he was going to use them! He took out the Haraise scroll after going to his private area in the woods by the dojo. He only went here to train in B rank and up because he dealt with dangerous styles like Kanjo and Haraise. "I bet Maemi loves strong people! I can get a date with him by impressing him!" He thought. [1 out of 5 ]

Later on when he was done he needed to get something to eat, he hadn't eaten in a couple hours and he needed more food to keep up hs motabolism. Atleast that was what Dai always told him when he ate certain foods more than others. He grumbled a bit, Dai had tried to make him eat vegetables and stuff but he still secretly ate his love of chocolate and sweets of pastries. Shi backed off for now as Kyoishi created the clone to use and took out the paper bombs, gently putting them on the clone and carefully. One false step and he might blow himself up! [ 2 out of 5 ]

When finished he nodded and ran off, setting up the enemy dummy just as carefully, nothing needed to go wrong as he stepped away to ditch behind a tree nearby. He gave the single for the clone to start. [ 3 out of 5 ]

Shi was far away now, this was very dangerous so had to be done in percise movements because the clone was covered in both explosive and ice tags. The clone released all restraints on him, all nodes in his limbs too and dug his nails into the ground, pushing forward at top speed while the real Kyoishi watched. It had released all of it's chakra as it's speed couldn't even be red by Kyoishi! [ 4 out of 5 ]

The clone jumped into the air and landed on the dummy, clinging to it with it's claws and biting the dummy's shoulder. He was tight against as the seals exploded and sent a huge chakra blast and sonic wave outward. Kyoishi was even blown back and slammed into a tree. Shi fell into a nearby creek and got out, running over to Kyoishi who stood up, appearntly landing at the tree and in wet dirt. He looked at where the clone and dummy use to be and smiled big.
"WOOHOO!!" He jumped up and down at the excitement of exploding things into oblivion but he did have to put some small bush fires too. [ 5 out of 5 ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ] Akuma Jisatsu - Devil's Suicide
Taijustu Style [ ► ] Haraise
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ] S-rank, Stage 5
Current Chakra [ ► ] 110

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games