Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am
( bump )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:03 am
"Still better to be safe" Kikou said as he bite his thumb and summoned a swarm of rats that moved all around in different area's spreading themselves out scouting. "they keep us alerted for traps too so if you see one of the rats be sure to notify me."  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri shook her head, looking around the place. "I haven't heard anything. I think we might be the first one here." She said with a small laugh.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 pm
"Bummer, that means we get stuck clearing out all the ancient traps and whatnot." Zane said with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:05 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri flashed him a teasing grin. "Ah cheer up Zane. That's the fun part. These Tenshi guys were inventive. Just think of how many new trap ideas they'll give you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm
"No, that'd be Kyo, they'll be giving me nightmares and even more scars is what those traps will do." Zane said simply, flashing a thumb point at Kyo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:57 pm
Tayu grinned and clapped Zane on the shoulder. She still wore her outfit to reveal the full-arm length burn she'd gotten from Kin a few years back. "Scars are a sign that you're a good ninja. If you get more, you should revel in them, Zane," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm
"Yeah, but for that to happen I would have to survive and be mentally stable." Zane said and rolled his eyes.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 pm
"Mentally stable?" Kin said, raising an eyebrow. "Are any of us really 'mentally stable'? Do you really think the type of person who would do the work we do is mentally stable, Zane?" She was teasing, but the question was a pretty valid one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:59 pm
"No one is nearly as crazy as you, Nowe takes second and as for third I would say it's a tie between Kiri and myself, but don't worry, the rest of them are getting there. We'll all be in a home together, it may take some time though." Zane said with a laugh and wondered what the plan of attack was going to be.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri pretended to look offended, hands on her hips. "Hey! How do I rank below Nowe in craziness? Nowe, would you please tell him I'm the crazier one?" She asked playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 pm
"well I'm glad to know I'm one of the saner ones here" Kikou said with a joking smile  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm
"You laugh now, but when Kiri and I settle this tie, you'll end up being fourth or fifth." Zane said and pointed to Kikou with a smile. "By the way, you're boys find anything Ratman?" Zane asked cheerily.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 am
Shaking his head a bit as Zane commented on him learning new traps and explosives he couldn't argue at all. The possibilities of things swirled around his head as he followed the group. "I don't consider myself anywhere in the mix of your insanity" Kyo commented walking behind Zane his arms crossed. "Of all I am probably one of the most normal here" he said with a bit of a smile. His confidence and a bit of his cockiness had returned after he had become a chunnin.

Keeping back behind the group a tad Kohane simply watched each of them smiling or letting a laugh at a few of there bickering. She wasn't showing it but her tension's where running on overdrive. The missions they had been taking were getting more and more brutal and difficult. She had read over the notes on this one and could tell it was no better then the rest. She worried for her friends but wouldn't let them know just how much.

(I want someone to get really really injured in this group some time so I can really give Kohane something to do. She really has become nothing more then a healer.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 am
( funny that you wish that dragon ninja because this rp still has a few more suprises. )

Nowe looked back and laughed, not saying anything more. Really, he was enjoying this moment of peace they were having. Because, it woudln't last..it couldn't. Seito was after this thing..and when he wanted something he went all out. "Lets just head inside before Seito catches up." He said, heading into the temple. Once they were all inside though, the stone door shut behind them, and trapdoors all opened from beneath their feet.

Zane and Kiri landed in a pitch black room, one that no light would ever reveal it's walls or floors. Kohane, Tayu and Kikou landed in what would seem to be a endless desert. Kin and Kyo would find themselves, oddly enough, in the hidden rain village.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games