Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm
not allowed yet. need to do more training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm
They have restrictions about that in this village? o.o

Care to tell me what they are exactly? Is it something like..."Must fill all possible technique slots before ranking" or somethings similar? : o  

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm
must be trained to the level the kage desires  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:57 pm
> . > I knew it~
Haha, that's cool, it means ninja have the skill to show for their rank.  

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm
i do... he just wants a me to have things just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Desin Slight

I find it quite hilarious that everyone goes to Mamoru to learn Bast's custom. XD She'd be a lot better with it going outside of the family if she could set the ground rules for when it's learned and maybeperhapsprobably program the people outside of the family to not be able to spread it to others. Mind you, if your character's learning Fuuin, she'll be your teacher anyways, but still.

I'm going to Mam, cause when I see how Bast acts she's a bit scary xD.
There is actually a seal that programs people. The one Itachi used so Sasuke would use Mangekyou with Madara's Sharingan. : D. Of course, my character wouldn't need to be programmed. If anyone would ask him about the technique he'd be too busy eating ramen. xD.

Orly? Sweet. I get a Sannin for a teacher. > : 3 I'll be blowing things up with my seals in no time. xD.

She's nowhere near as scary as she looks if your character doesn't just completely piss her off occasionally. Like Ganchou. >.> Although that's just because he went on a whole self-deluding rampage for a while there.

Tensha Fuuin is one of my favorite non-custom seals so far. XD Bast absolutely cannot get enough of programming people as punishment. The aforementioned Ganchou lost his ability to drink for a few days a while back.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm
... so ergo... will i be programmed if i learn the golem custom?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm
Ergo War

She's nowhere near as scary as she looks if your character doesn't just completely piss her off occasionally. Like Ganchou. >.> Although that's just because he went on a whole self-deluding rampage for a while there.

Tensha Fuuin is one of my favorite non-custom seals so far. XD Bast absolutely cannot get enough of programming people as punishment. The aforementioned Ganchou lost his ability to drink for a few days a while back.

My character's responsible, just lazy and laid-back. I'm sure they'd get along well~ Why did Ganchou/Chez do that?
Drink beer or just plain drink? Either punishment seems insane though. xDD. Tensha Fuuin is an awesome skill indeed. 3nodding I imagine myself using it to screw with other people once I learn it. o.o

Hopefully you'll like my custom too~ It's a seal that you can edit to do anything you can think of. xD. Barriers, explosions, storing jutsu's, sucking chakra and stamina out of someone. Whatever you can think of, it just takes up a lot of Custom slots though. xP.

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Desin Slight
Ergo War

My character's responsible, just lazy and laid-back. I'm sure they'd get along well~ Why did Ganchou/Chez do that?
Drink beer or just plain drink? Either punishment seems insane though. xDD. Tensha Fuuin is an awesome skill indeed. 3nodding I imagine myself using it to screw with other people once I learn it. o.o

Hopefully you'll like my custom too~ It's a seal that you can edit to do anything you can think of. xD. Barriers, explosions, storing jutsu's, sucking chakra and stamina out of someone. Whatever you can think of, it just takes up a lot of Custom slots though. xP.

They'll get along just fine, then. XD

Eh, it was a bit of character development that Bast didn't particularly think was necessary. The punishment was drinking in general, although if he has a relapse back in to his alcoholism, things will get very interesting for him. (Hehehehehe.....)

Oh, probably. XD I was planning on making an advanced barrier custom at some point to legitimize some of the things that they've done in the anime and manga.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:30 pm
i think they should do more with barriers... just saying.
oh and ergo... if i'm going to be san's mobile torture room then i'm gonna wanna be able to use tensha fuuin... and... how about a hypnosis technique? i'm going to make one up for my brother... pilo... or "doc". lol.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:34 pm
Ergo War

They'll get along just fine, then. XD

Eh, it was a bit of character development that Bast didn't particularly think was necessary. The punishment was drinking in general, although if he has a relapse back in to his alcoholism, things will get very interesting for him. (Hehehehehe.....)

Oh, probably. XD I was planning on making an advanced barrier custom at some point to legitimize some of the things that they've done in the anime and manga.

It will still be kind of strange for Shiki having someone the same age and nearly the same height as him be his teacher, rank or not. ._.

o.o This village is awesome. xD. I've been here for a day just stuck in the Kage's office for my headband and I already love Suna. xP. What would Ganchou be programmed to do if he relapsed? : O

The barrier thing I'm still trying to fix, I'm not sure if I want a huge solid wall of chakra to protect buildings and etc., or a barrier that can protect just one person, but it can also work in reverse and trap enemies as well. ._.

@dread
Seeing as you're part of the Miyamoto family, I believe you are free to learn it without Bast programming some fearsome punishment on you if you shared it. I'm not so lucky though. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 pm
@ Dreadno: Bast would be glad to Tensha Fuuin the knowledge of Tensha Fuuin in to Lucas so that he can teach himself. >D Hypnosis is easy enough, I think the technique was the "Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique".

@ Desin: Eh, age is sort of what she says it is, whether that's true or not. What's important are appearances. >.> She looks that age, so it works.

Isn't it?! =D Oh, well, he'd be programmed to dump the alcohol on his lap and light it on fire. And then if he continues to drink, he'll be programmed to fall asleep at the sight of fire.

On the note of barriers, Bast has a custom that makes two-dimensional seals operate as three-dimensional seals. >.> For what that's worth.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Ergo War
@ Dreadno: Bast would be glad to Tensha Fuuin the knowledge of Tensha Fuuin in to Lucas so that he can teach himself. >D Hypnosis is easy enough, I think the technique was the "Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique".

@ Desin: Eh, age is sort of what she says it is, whether that's true or not. What's important are appearances. >.> She looks that age, so it works.

Isn't it?! =D Oh, well, he'd be programmed to dump the alcohol on his lap and light it on fire. And then if he continues to drink, he'll be programmed to fall asleep at the sight of fire.

On the note of barriers, Bast has a custom that makes two-dimensional seals operate as three-dimensional seals. >.> For what that's worth.

if you could tensha fuuin tensha fuuin info into me that would be wonderful. i could learn it without bothering bast overly much. i may bribe her with... what's bast's favorite type of tea?
on the matter of a three dimensional seal. while it would give a uniqueness to the seals i dont think it's the same... it's just..... different.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:59 pm
@Ergo
So no one except maybe Mam knows how old she is? o.o It indeed is. xD. So he's programmed to kill himself? LOL.

My barriers...I may have a use for that, I'm not sure. ._. I was hoping to save almost all my custom slots for Utsuro Fuuin (Blank Seal) and the editing techniques that allow it to do what it does, then save just 1 slot for Gunsei but your character has developed many jutsu I find really useful. Walking technique for example. I'm going to rethink my plans for Shiki a bit.

@dread
I'm not even sure how the three dimensional seal thing will work with my seals. xD.

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Desin Slight
@Ergo
So no one except maybe Mam knows how old she is? o.o It indeed is. xD. So he's programmed to kill himself? LOL.

My barriers...I may have a use for that, I'm not sure. ._. I was hoping to save almost all my custom slots for Utsuro Fuuin (Blank Seal) and the editing techniques that allow it to do what it does, then save just 1 slot for Gunsei but your character has developed many jutsu I find really useful. Walking technique for example. I'm going to rethink my plans for Shiki a bit.

@dread
I'm not even sure how the three dimensional seal thing will work with my seals. xD.

being a part of the family i would at least have an idea of her age... lol. just saying.
@ergo: btw... i think the brainwash manipulated sand technique is more a memory suppression technique... i could be wrong though. the hypnosis however would be based off of either sound touch or sight based triggers and would have a slightly different effect. i think.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games