Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

The smile on the boy's face faltered for a split second. This was not a factor he or The Family had predicted. But what was one more child to them? They would both be removed. One for being a disgusting man-beast, the other for being its friend. They were both young, and sort of stupid, so the man shrugged, "I'm alright with that, as long as Miss Bleiddiaid is," he smiled at Remy, "I take it your friend knows your... condition?"

He raised his eyebrows as he asked the question, wondering if he had attracted suspicion yet. They needed to hurry, before anyone caught wind of what was happening. Especially if Strike did. The boy forced himself not to shiver at the name. Such a legend, such a monster. The Family was right to wipe the earth clean of their filthy kind. All of them.

"We really should hurry, I don't know how much time we have left," he looked around, starting to get a bad feeling about being in the open for this long. It would look suspicious. People would raise eyebrows. Lucky for him, he wasn't a face that was familiar to anybody around.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Heather. "Heather no! You are my only sister! I-I can't let you get hurt! Get on the train. Go home. Wait with Mum, Da, and Ter. I will be home!" she said, adding a bit of vehemence to her tone. She would go alone. She had to. She needed to save Jason! He'd saved her before, now it was her turn! She turned to face the strange man. "Take me! Don't let Heather go. I-I can't lose her!" she cried, grabbing her take-along backpack. Luckily, she'd stocked it with snacks and a change of clothes before the train ride!

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:18 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: No one.
♫ What I'm thinking: Isn't Jason Remy's maker?
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked at Remy when she caught her eye. She looked at Heather, then to the man that approached them. Caitlin turned away, loosing most of her interest. Then she heard Remy say Jason. She had wanted to meet him since she had bitten her. She slowly came a little closer to the three people. Remy was going somewhere? With the man that Heather didn't even know? That doesn't really sound like something Remy would do. But, maybe it had something to do with Jason. The man could be a friend of his, couldn't he? Caitlin's eyes clouded over with thoughts of what the situation was.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather watched the stranger. Time was short, apparently. They needed to get moving. To save this 'Jason' character. She had never met her sister's alpha, but she knew he ran an Herbology shop in Hogsmeade, making him a friend of hers by default already. He was important to Remy. Like an uncle, kinda. Remy began to freak out about her coming with them, and Heather just crossed her arms and stared at her. Her gaze was serious, and her facial expression was empty. "Remy. I am coming with you even if I have to follow ten steps behind you both. I won't get hurt. I'm a Beater, remember? The job implies that I'm a lot tougher than I look. And if you freak out as much as you are now later, worse even, you'll need me. There has to be someone in this little adventure who has a level head. Now, let's get moving, shall we?" she said. She wouldn't tolerate being left behind. She was not the small girl she had been before. She was ready for anything, and if Jason was in danger, she needed to help her sister rescue him from... whatever was endangering him. Sehza glanced at her owner and nodded in agreement, a low hum emanating from her. A sign that she was ready for an adventure.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm
♫ Company: A man, Remy, and Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: Where are they going?
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin sighed and gave into her curiousity. She walked over to the group and looked at them, "Uh, Can I ask where you guys are going?" She questioned, looking at the man, to Remy, then to Heather. Heather seemed to want to go with the man and Remy, where as Remy didn't want her to accompany her. Which Caitlin found weird, wasn't she always with Heather? She rarely ever saw them apart. Really, the only time was when Remy took her to the library. She bit her lip and looked at the man again. He didn't look familiar...

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Caitlin as she walked up. "No. Nonono! Neither one of you is coming! I will go at it alone. If Jason needs my help, then it's up to me, and me alone." she said, an annoyed expression on her face. She stood abut two inches shorter than either girl, but she was stronger than both of them combined. "Heather, you will go home if I have to tie you to the train! Cait, find Sam, snog him, and get you both to safety." she said, giving them both a stern expression.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin's face went red, "Firstly, I didn't say I wanted to go! I asked where you were going. Secondly, my dad is dead, so I don't think I'll be snogging anyone in a while. Thank you. Besides, your the one that did...Well, you know well enough what you did to me. And I'd like to meet Jason, if you don't mind," She said sarcastically. If Remy was going to be rude to her, she would be rude right back. She asked a simple question and she was pretty sure she was avoiding answering her because she didn't know herself.

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"There's not enough time!" he turned, then gently grabbed Remy by the shoulder, "We need to go, now. Your friends will just have to come with us,"

The man looked around, and began to head to the streets, away from the eyes of witnesses, "Come on, all of you," he called them as he rushed away. He hoped, for their sakes, they followed. Otherwise, it would be difficult to apparate them to the headquarters of The Family.

This was working out better than he had thought. ((Exit to Streets of Hogsmeade))

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped at Caitlin's harsh words. She was immediately filled with sorrow... until the man grabbed her. She followed him quickly, subconsciously taking Heather's hand in her own. She was terrified, not knowing what would happen. "I'll keep you safe." she promised. She couldn't let them get hurt.

{Exit}

Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked at the man as he pushed them into the streets of Hogsmeade. She heard Remy whisper to them and she instinctively grabbed her wand. She followed Heather, Remy, and the Man into Hogsmeade, this would be her first visit. She could only hope it wouldn't be her last.

OOC: {Exit}

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was surprised when Remy lashed out at her and Caitlin. But, she didn't say anything. If she argued, they would waste precious time. Remy took her hand and the man pulled them away, with Caitlin following close behind them. Sehza jumped off of her owner's shoulder and flew above the small group. Her crimson, orange, and golden feathers shimmered, and she followed them as they left the station. Where they were going, Heather had no clue.
**Exit to Streets of Hogsmeade**
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Better, though still pained.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam walked onto the platform. He was supposed to be meeting Caitlin at the platform. However, the platform was abandoned. He looked around. "Cait, you around here?" he called out. With a sigh, he sat on the bench to wait.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle had been leaning against the wall in shadow for some time. She had spent her first two years at Hogwarts learning to blend in and listen. That way she always ahead of the game at least by a bit. Right now though, she had no clue. Three students had wandered off with some stranger and now there Sam was looking for his girlfriend who had gone off with the stranger. In general Michelle was not one inclined to help others. She didn't care about any of those who were now missing, but she was intrigued. Anything that caught her attention was best to be followed, even though it often led to dangerous things. She pushed herself off of the wall and headed towards Sam. "Caitlin, Remy and Heather followed some strange man off down the streets." Michelle said as she walked silently up behind him.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Better, though still pained.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam jumped when he heard Michelle's voice behind him. He whirled around. "She what? I didn't see her in the village. I better go look." With that, he turned and ran back towards the village.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
"Well that was useless." Michelle growled, glaring after the boy as he ran off. "Silly lover boy." She said quietly. She sighed and followed after him. She had nothing better to do with her time, and maybe just maybe he would lead her to the interesting things. The stranger who had led the three students away. She disappeared onto the streets her grey eyes scanning everything as she passed.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games