Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin held Ash gently and felt a couple tears slide down her face. She looked around the waiting room, but didn't see Rebekka, even though Sirrah had said she was here. Maybe they had let her in Brian's room, which would be a good sign. That would mean they were finished pumping his stomach of the drugs he'd taken. Who knew how long he would be out, though? Waiting like this didn't sit well with Erin...

She distracted herself from her anger with Brian by thinking over what she and Ash could do for food when Ash woke up later. The poor girl had been under so much stress lately, she was sure to be starving when she got up. Hospital food was pathetic and unacceptable... Perhaps they could order a pizza and sit in the cafeteria. Erin gnawed her lower lip as she thought of the shop guys. 'I wonder... Would it be a good idea to call them?' She knew they would be over in a second if she summoned them, probably Jorden and Aaron too since they felt like part of the family already. And they would all be angry if nobody told them about this. Within a few minutes, she'd sent out a text to all the shop guys. Trouble, Tank, Ronnie, and Pitt's phones would all be going off right about now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Ronnie never knew that he could total so many mailboxes before, but he now knew it was possible. Over one hundred mailboxes and and trash cans later, the tall male rushed in to see Erin holding Ash, Pitt rushing in right behind him. He could hear Tank and Stone's cars pulling in a warp speed a few moments later. Finally, the men had gathered around the two females and gave them looks of compassion. "So, Wings. Can we put the dumb a** in the Apron of Shame and paint the damn truck up too?" He asked in a low growl.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly at Ronnie and nodded. "Yeah. I think we should make him a Uniform of Shame to wear for the rest of his life, personally." She sighed and rested her forehead against the top of Ash's head, trying to compose herself so she wouldn't start bawling in front of all the guys. "Thanks for showing up, you guys... Means a lot. And I know it'll help Brian that you're here too." Erin raised her head and checked that her whimpering wife was still asleep before looking at Ronnie again with a pained expression. "Ronnie... I understand why he did this... The guilt was killing him... But why would he try to hurt us more by taking himself out of the picture? Whatever happened, he's still our Old Man... It's not a family without a dad..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

He looked down at his ring finger where the rainbow tattoo was in memory os his sister. "Guilt can be the bads. I knowing when Krista die, I want to do the dying. Old Man is the sad, and hurts. We help him, da?" He held his lover close to himself and kissed his neck lightly. "We are the family. We do anything yo be helping. Even the sucking of the roosters like Aaron was for Trouble."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron cast a playful glare in Tank's direction, blushing and tightening his grip around Sean's waist. "Anyways, Erin, I think what Tank's trying to say is that we're gonna be here for Brian and you gals no matter what." He saw Ash beginning to stir and turned his gaze to Erin. "Hey, Wings, I need to talk to you for a second. Alone, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked down at her wife as the woman slowly woke up, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear and delaying answering Aaron, whose eyes she could still feel on her. "Hey, sweetie, you feeling better? The guys are all here," she said gently, shifting Ash in her lap so she could see their family standing around them. "Aaron wants to talk with me... Will you be alright here for a few minutes, Ash?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 am
User Image

Ash sleepily looked at Erin before looking at the others, instantly reaching up and letting Ronnie cradle her againt his chest, hiding her face there. She wasn't speaking to anyone, it hurt too much. She could feel them all watching her, but she just held onto the man that was her uncle, Pitt then starting a hug that all the others joined, Ash falling back to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin surrendered her wife to Ronnie and watched with an oddly choked-up feeling in her throat as the others surrounded her in a group hug. After a moment she walked a little ways away with Aaron, waiting until she was sure they were out of earshot of the others before turning to him with raised eyebrows. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it and cleared her throat because her voice cracked. "So, um... What did you want to talk to me about?" she finally got out, folding her arms over her chest.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

It broke Aaron's heart to see the deep pain in Ash's eyes, and in Erin's as well. The guilt the latter was feeling was obvious in more than just her eyes, though, he realized as he looked at her away from the others. Dark circles under her eyes, her shoulders hunched as if in defeat, body language that suggested she was trying to make herself smaller... Aaron sighed and pulled his female persona into a hug, feeling her stiffen at the contact. He held on, though, whispering into her ear. "Erin, you can't keep blaming yourself for everything. You are literally killing yourself, I can see it. None of this was your fault, you understand me?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin closed her eyes and for a moment rested her forehead against the male's shoulder, allowing him to embrace her... Just for a moment letting herself imagine that Ash and Brian's pain wasn't her fault... But then she came back to reality and gently pushed away her male counterpart. "It is partially my fault, Aaron. Thanks for the hug though, man." With that, Erin turned and went back to the others, taking Ash from Ronnie and sitting back down in the waiting room chair, feeling near tears as she looked at her exhausted lover. 'Ever since the beginning, all I've done is hurt her...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 am
User Image

Rebekka had been walking from Brian's room when she had heard the two Lees talking, and her motherly instinct took over. Erin needed tough love, and Rebekka was going to make her listen, not plead it. She walked over and snatched the girl up by her upper arm, draghing her along. "This is ending right now. If anyone has the tight to be your brand of guilty, it's the Old Man." She let her go and seemed to suddenly tower over her daughter in law, her blue etes stern. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a head injury? I know that punch I gave your jaw wasn't yesterday. You listen to me little missy. Ashika is hurting. Brian is hurting. You are hurting. As shocking as it is to know I am human and have a soul, I am hurting. The boys are hurting. You think they don't blame themselves over this? That I don't? That Ash doesn't? You think all the guilt in the world belongs to you? I'm sorry, but you just lost the million dollar question. The correct answer should have been, 'Why no. The blame to all the world's problems is not mine. And I know that everyone makes mistakes'. Thank you for playing." Rebekka sighed and glared again. "Humans are only human. No one is perfect, and you can't be the world's whipping boy. Ash needs you and this guilt trip helps no one, and hurts everyone."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and protested to no avail when Rebekka dragged her off to yell at her for her guilt trip, her face turning progressively more red and her scowl deepening as the lecture went on. "If you were listening, you would have heard that I only claimed partial blame for what happened. If I'd been strong enough mentally to resist that ******** control on me, none of this would have happened in the first place." She looked down at the floor and clenched her fists. "I've tried to keep that feeling inside. I don't want to bother anyone with it. Hell, I only told Aaron because he guessed it right."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

Rebekka scoffed at the girl, the anger at Erin's self pity growing. "And Brian could say the same thing. And Ash about fighting off an insanely dominant Brain. And if I had been smarter, than I would never have cheated on Brian. Now, if that had happened, Rafel would be alive, Kyukai as well. Askina likely would be different, you never would have met her, and you would not be her husband. Everything, even the s**t, happens for a reason. And you think holding it in makes it better?! You want to end up like my daughter, with a broken mind?! How much good does that do? You are only to blame for the mistakes you made. Your mind has nothing to do with the power of another, and this will only grow you both together, or break you both apart. I threw the blame on one person. Brain. I broke my marriage apart. Think about how yours is going, and you tell me which you are heading yours for."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin covered her face with her hands, unable to hold back the crying any longer when she realized that her mother-in-law was right. The entire ordeal suddenly crashed down on Erin like a ton of bricks, the horror of the atrocities committed against her hitting her for the first time. She hadn't allowed herself to feel any pain of what had happened to her yet... Sure, she'd felt anger and killed Jayce over what had been done to Ash and Brian, but Erin hadn't allowed herself to really go through the grieving process over what had happened.

As she finally let herself cry, she began to feel the guilt leave, replaced by the desire to talk things out with Ash and Brian and finally put all this mess behind them. After a few more moments, Erin finally uncovered her face and wiped her now-soaked hands on her jeans, grabbing a Kleenex off a nearby table in the waiting area to mop the rest of her face up. "Sorry 'bout that," she mumbled to Rebekka, almost afraid to look at the woman. "You're right. I want to talk it out, put it behind us, and get on with our lives. I... I don't want to keep it inside anymore. It's not good for any of us."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

The woman gently wrapped her arms around Erin, holding her in comfort. "Okay. Just don't always take the guilt Erin. A family sorts things out together, not apart. And she will be getting a talk from me too. Old Man is getting the ******** Dresden House Address for his s**t." Her rather full bottom pushing a few books off a table and the woman let Erin go and swore softly. "Jesus ********. I swear I got an a** for three. It's a damn shelf here!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff