Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm

((Probably closer to krav maga. Israeli fighting style.))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 pm

(Good thing you said closer. I was about say if she did use Krav maga, she isn't doing it right XD Where's the nut shots?)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Why the hell would anyone stab water with a knife?" Jenos asked, crossing his arms. He needed to think of a way to get Deadshot out and then get anyone still in the soon-to-explode building out.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

((Krav maga isn't just about the groin shots, Sean. She doesn't have to use them. In fact, it was created in the late 1930s to defend against Fascist attacks on the Jewish sector of Bratislatva.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven had an idea how to protect the civilians still in the building and her teammates, but she didn't want to use that power just yet. She wasn't sure how it would work. "Arcana, get Cryogon out of here, and anyone you come across who's still in the building. I'll deal with this."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 pm

(*chuckles* I know Tayuya. Krav Maga, I forget the guy who developed it but it was a guy who was very proficient in both both boxing and wrestling but then realized that neither of those fighting styles would work in the real world. He then went on to the the Israeli forces. I mention the nut shots because KM is well known for being a style that does NOT hold back. It takes every opportunity possible to disable an assailant. EVERY opportunity, nut shots, neck shots, eye gouging, biting, all the dirty tricks ethical martial arts would consider low. Krav Maga, when your life is on the line, show no mercy. Man I am one long winded b*****d XD. Reason I asked was because I needed to know for...personal reasons twisted )

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot gave a grim chuckle towards Arcana's remark. He was reminded of a mission he was once assigned to. "You never know what might be lurking in the water, carnie boy." The mercenary then turned to Snow, who was plotting something. From the sound of it all, they were planning on wrapping things up. Snow was going to be the big hero who kept Deadshot busy while Arcana and Crygon make it to safety. "How noble of you." Deadshot comment with a hint of sarcasm. "The leader of the Titans, a true hero. Sticking her neck out for those who can't defend themselves. It's admirable, but it's something that will ultimately get you killed." The mercenary said in a vaguely serious tone as he stood next to the ever growing flames. "Remember nina, you can be at Mass, but you can't be in the procession." Deadshot was of course talking about Snow multitasking between saving her friends, rescuing any possible victims and possibly disarming the bombs.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(Edit.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

((Of course. Krav maga's a mix of fighting styles that include street fighting. You don't hold back because it could be your death if you do.

I think I'm gonna wait for fiyah to do something before I post Snow's next action.))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 pm

(Alrighty then. In the mean time, how is this all going to end? Are the bombs really going to go off? O.o)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 pm

((Where are all the bombs located anyway?))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 pm

(In the basement. They're set to blow and if they do, the whole building will come crumbling down.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well if you say so, I'll try and move our giant dragon buddy out." Jenos said and turned to go over to Draco. "Hey dude, can you move? Because if not, I need to know if you can survive a fall from here." Jenos whispered sheepishly to Draco.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 am

Cryogon barely had the strength to move. "Ugh... I'm awake... kind of..." With great effort, he managed to stand on both feet. "We're gettin' outta here? I guess that'd be..." he winced in pain. "...good for me... This fire ain't doin' good with me..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

"Yeah, now lets get you outta here so we can look for people in the floors below." Jenos said, giving Draco a pat on the shoulder as he headed for the stairs.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 am

Cryogon was barely able to walk, much less keep up with Arcana. He had to limp at that time. With no way to restore his mana, he wouldn't be feeling the greatest until he found a cold environment. "Damn... That guy sure did a number on me..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven ignored Deadshot's taunt, focusing instead on her teammates' energy. She hoped they'd be able to get out before the bombs went off. Speaking of which, where were the bombs? She summoned her soulself and sent it down through the building to search for the explosives. "You can't be sure of that," she said, looking at Deadshot with eyes that were now pure white.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot scoffed at Snow's refutation. "On the contrary, nina. I know first hand." Feeling somewhat sorry for Snow and her soon to be doomed teammates, Deadshot deftly drew his revolver from his back and placed four shots on the exit door. With loud bang, the mercenary blew out each hing on the door without looking. And just as quickly as Deadshot had drawn his weapon, so too did he holster it. "Whenever you're ready. and just to remind you, three minutes left."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games