Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:20 pm
Yes, well, it's for the best really. When he got locked in the closet with Icy, it almost seemed like he could have stayed. I don't know what they talked about in there, but she seemed to imply that he had decided to move on. But as long as I'm still around him, I don't think he ever really will. He's just going to keep coming back to me like he always has.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm
*Takes a drink of her Manhattan and sighs* TES, how does one keep in touch with someone from your world?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm
*She walks back into MW from Black's and sees Psyzapp still talking to TES. She heads to the bar and grabs a beer, opening it and taking a long drink of it before taking a seat.*

So, what are ya'll in such a serious looking pow-wow about?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm
I'm not sure how many different types of methods there are, but... *digs in his vest and pulls out a small, round device covered in runes... the same device he had used to called Ryzan in the first place. He sets it down on the bar and pushes it toward Psyzapp so she can look at it*

This is what I used. I'm not completely sure as to why it works. The gnome that made it just said something about it being a mixture of technology and magic. This one specifically is linked directly to the one Ryzan has. Supposedly it's been attuned with his DNA, and likewise his has been attuned with mine and that somehow enables us to find and communicate with each other no matter where we are. I was actually thinking of getting rid of it if he went back...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 pm
eek But if you got rid of it, you wouldn't be able to talk to him at all. What if he wants to come back and visit everyone? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 pm
.... yeah.... *scratches the back of his head* that's kind of the point of getting rid of it....

*gives Katana an awkward smile*
um... hi. How's everyone at the clinic doing? *doesn't actually care*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm
Well, I'm not sure about everyone else...I just went to see Showcase. He's doing okay, considering the burns and broken ribs. Saw Dougherty there too, when I first got there.

*she stands up from her seat.* Ya'll look like you don't need me around for this conversation....I think I'll call it a night. I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

*She heads back through the office and heads to her rooms. Once inside, she tosses her now empty bottle and heads to bed, her mind busy with plans and possible outcomes.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm
*Sighs and gets depressed at the thought of never seeing or hearing from Ryzan ever again.* So TES…*she says in a completely bummed out tone*…if Ryan leaves are you going to take his room here? *She take a drink of her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm
*gives katana a lazy wave as she leaves, raising an eyebrow at Psyzapp's question*
um... I figured that the room was just going to go unoccupied until you decided you wanted someone else there. I've got my own apartment so I don't really need it. Plus "luxury" isn't exactly something I'm accustomed to living with on a regular basis. It's more of something that I cheat *cough* I mean... "earn" my way into enjoying now and then. If it's something you have all the time, you take it for granted. What's more, you become dependent on it and have a hard time coping if the circumstance arises in which it is all taken away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 pm
ThisEmptySoul
The gnome that made it just said something about it being a mixture of technology and magic.

(( rofl I love how you brought in a gnome. Those crazy little buggers make crazy little things. o.o xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 pm
*Sighs* Okay. *Finishes up her drink, puts one elbow on the bar and puts her head in her open palm. She looks at the ice in her glass and doesn't say a word.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:17 pm
{{Exactly. Who else would make such a curious device than a gnome?}}

*glances around the room, drumming his fingers on the edge of the bar to fill in the awkward silence*

um... are you alright?

Obviously not, dumbass

stressed Maybe I should have you sent back with Ryzan stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm
*Gets up, puts her glass in the sink, looks at him pretty expressionless and sighs.* It wouldn't matter to you one way or the other TES. *She says very matter of fact.* Could I please get you to help me bring my luggage from my trip down the stairs and into the corridor? I can wheel it from there. It's not easy to carry suitcases down stairs wearing Jimmy Choo's.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm
*stands and stretches*
Yes jabbress. Just point me in the right direction and I'll take care of it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm
*She rolls her eyes* Somehow that doesn't sound as natural coming out of your mouth. *She goes over to the doorway to her office and points to the luggage in the corner. She then proceeds to open the bookshelf entrance for him.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games