Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:38 pm
*picks up her luggage and finds it to be heavier than expected. Tempted to ask if she filled her bags with bricks, he decides against it and just carries them down the stairs to her room without saying a word*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm
*He comes back from the Clinic and uses Psyzapp's back door to her chambers. He goes downstairs and drops off his jacket and hat at the coat rack, then heads to her bedroom. Yawning, he removes his clothes and slips under the covers. He lays there for a moment, thinking of the day's events, then closes his eyes. It doesn't take long for him to fall fast asleep.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm
*tries to catch up when he reaches the red double doors.* I didn't think you were going to carry them all the way down here for me…but thanks. *She unlocks one of the red doors and holds it open for him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 pm
hm? Oh.. I must have heard you wrong when you asked me to carry them. I thought you wanted me to take them all the way to your room.
*brings the luggage into her chambers and sets it down by the door close to the wall, then goes back out into the corridor. He stands there for a moment thinking he should say something else, but doesn't know what*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm
It's fine…I appreciate it. I just didn't think you would is all. *She kisses him on the cheek.* Thanks TES…goodnight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm
Goodnight.
*starts walking back through the corridor to the stairs. He pauses for a moment in front of Ryzan's door and wonders if he should talk to him*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm
*She closes the door, goes into her room and finds Officer Doughery fast asleep in her bed. She gets undressed, slides into bed next to him, snuggles up close and falls asleep.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:28 pm
*after some internal debate, he reluctantly knocks on Ryzan's door, figuring he might as well at least spend time with him while he's still around*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm
*as he's relaxing in the lounge of his quarters reading through the doujinshi that Showa had often left around the bar, he hears a knock at the door. When he answers, he's surprised to see that it's Tes. Excited that he would come to his quarters on his own, he feels like hugging him tightly to greet him, but knows that might discourage him from coming in. As he gestures Tes to enter, he realizes that he's still got the doujinshi in his hand and blushes profusely, immediately tossing it to the side*
Gi ussta! U-U-Usstan... redface

*looks down at the floor, completely embarrassed*
.... I was not expecting company redface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 pm
*having a pretty good idea of what it was that Ryzan had just flung away, he already regrets having knocked instead of just going home.*
um.... yeah... I wasn't really expecting to come either...

*scratches the back of his head, still standing out in the hall*
I was just helping Psyzapp with her luggage and thought maybe since I was already down here I would... uh... pay you a visit stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:07 am
*giggles and shyly grabs Tes' hand*
If you wished to come here for a visit, then you ought not stand outside~

*gently tugs at Tes' arm to get him to come in. Once he has entered, he closes and locks the door. With all sorts of ideas from the doujinshi floating around in his head, he softly bites his lip while he's turned away from Tes and tries to clear such thoughts*

You... you look rather tired. I do not know how jivvin a visit you planned this to be in your current condition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am
*lets Ryzan pull him in, looking at him strangely after his last statement*
Jivvin? Interesting choice of word...

*glances over at what Ryzan had flung away and confirms it was the Tes x Ryzan doujinshi that Showa was distributing for a while, just as he suspected. Keeping himself from groaning audibly, he clears his throat*
Yes... yes I am rather tired. I've been up practically the whole day.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am
*face lights up, turning toward Tes*
Ah! Since you are here, perhaps then you could sleep with me!

*cheeks become flushed*
Gi ussta! B-By "sleep with me" of course I meant... um.. to stay here in my quarters redface I know you would not... redface ... I... I would not just so suddenly ask that you... redface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am
*being too tired to keep up being disgruntled at every slip Ryzan makes, he gives a slight smile instead*
I had originally planned to talk, but I'm finding that I'm getting more and more tired much more quickly than anticipated, so I think I'll take you up on that.

*pats Ryzan's cheek and yawns before walking off to the bedroom. Without even waiting for Ryzan to confirm he can sleep in the bed, he strips down and crawls under the covers*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am
(( rolleyes Any reason to get almost naked, eh? rolleyes ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games