Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 pm
((Pounceglomps Psy and Leko.... has anyone heard from Black since... I have to double check the date?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 pm
((iggies!!! *huggles* I was just thinking about Black too - no I haven't since yesterday at about this time....))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

psihug

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm
*saunters out of the men's room, looking around to make sure no one noticed how long he was in there. relieved [[ rofl ]], he makes his way to the bar and starts washing up with a clean white towel over his shoulder, humming quietly to himself, then singing as he gets into his work*

I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things
We can do the tango just for two
I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings
Be your valentino just for you

Ooh love - ooh loverboy
What're you doin' tonight, hey boy
Set my alarm, turn on my charm
That's because I'm a good old-fashioned lover boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm
*snickers and comes into view*
hello Psi love.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm

((had to change comps and give a mule some attention... If anyone hears from black would you let us know just he's ok? Please... I like the memory charm, niiiice. Hello Psi... I don't know that some... yet XD))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 pm
Hello, Lady Leko and iggies *face lights up as he continues singing and dances out from the bar, taking each lovely lady for a spin around the floor*

Ooh let me feel your heartbeat (Grow faster, faster)
Ooh ooh can you feel my love heat
Come on and sit on my hot-seat of love
And tell me how do you feel right after-all
I'd like for you and I to go romancing
Say the word - your wish is my command

Ooh love - ooh loverboy
What're you doin' tonight, hey boy
Write my letter
Feel much better
And use my fancy patter on the telephone

*interrupts his own singing briefly*

Lovely song by Queen, iggies. Doncha just wilt when your hear Freddie Mercury. Tragic, his death. sad  

psihug

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm
*gradually begins to wake up and is, at first a little confused about the uncharacteristically silky texture of his pillow and sheets. Before long, he remembers that he had slept in Ryzan's quarters. As he lays on his back and stretches out his arms, his hand hits something warm. Turning his head to see what it is, he finds Ryzan laying in bed next to him*

........ *eye twitch* I should have expected that... stare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm
::Maune slowly walks into the bar after taking his from from the doors shadow. He then walks behind the bar and takes out a rag and starts to clean the bar counter::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 pm
*wakes slightly at getting hit in the face, but quickly falls back asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

((Techniclly not really here yet, but I'm living the "With you in spirit" idea and gladly dances with Psi))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm
*creeps out of bed and gathers his clothes, trying to be as quiet as possible as he takes his things into the bathroom. Rather than showering, he just washes his face in the sink, then squirts some toothpaste onto his finger and brushes with it. After rinsing out his mouth and washing his hands, he takes Ryzan's comb and runs it through his hair a few times... just enough to not look as messy, then proceeds to dress and sneak out of Ryzan's quarters and up to the main bar area. When he sees Maune there, he gets a slight twitch, but then shrugs it off and starts making himself a steamer*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm
::Maune finishes cleaning the bar counter then takes out a sake glass and fills it with plum sake then downs it quickly. He then puts the glass int the sink and cleans it once he did that he glaces around the bar and checks the stuff that needs to be stock as he takes out a pen and paper and starts to write::

Dear Psyzapp,
I'm sorry I have been gone due to issues i'm having at where i'm staying but I just check out stock and we need some more sake,
ginger ale and cokes not to mention Leko's favorite brandy among other liquors.

With love and care Maune.

::Maune takes the note and goes to Psyzapp's office and puts it on her office table so where she can see it then closes the behind him and starts to walk out of the bar::

Edited ::Maune stops before he leaves and looks over at Tes and gives a wave:; Care for a shirley temple Tes?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm
*shakes his head*
No... I'm going for a steamer today *yawns*

It's a bit too early for something carbonated just yet... *checks his watch*
A bit too early to be awake in the first place stressed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm
Alright then Tes. Well if you excuse I have to leave early let Psyzapp know there is a note on her desk if she does not see it at first. :;Maune gives a bow to Tes and starts to walk out again::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm
*gives a slight wave to Maune, then grabs a bottle of hazelnut syrup and adds some to his steamer.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games