Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm
*Smirks* Uh huh. I'm not falling for that one again TES. *Takes a sip of her scotch.* You know…it doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to judge you. Ryzan is wonderful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm
(( rofl Seems Ryzan and I have that in common. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm
tch... and this is why I don't tell anyone about my marriage to Ryzan stare No matter what, you're going to be convinced that I'm gay.

*takes the cup near him from the steamer he made earlier and places it in the sink, then makes himself a shirley temple*
By the way, Maune was here earlier. I think he said something about leaving you a note.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm
*grins at TES, goes up to him and playfully shoves his shoulder with her fist.* I'm just kidding…sheesh. *snickers.* Psihug left me a note…not Maune. *sips her scotch amused that she totally got TES.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 pm
*glares at Psyzapp, completely unamused while he takes a drink*
Psihug? Well, he was here too, but I kind of spaced out and fell back asleep. I'm pretty sure Maune said he left you a note in your office. Memory often fails me when it comes to what time something happened, but not usually when it comes to who was involved. Maybe they both left notes and one of them got lost or something.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm
*pouts when he sees that Tes is not there when he wakes. After bathing, grooming, and dressing, he heads upstairs into the main area. He comes out of the office smiling and waving*
Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 pm
*grins at Ryzan* Hi Ryzan! How are you my friend? *She goes up to Ryzan, hugs him and kisses him on both sides of his face.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm
*kisses Psyzapp's hand*
Bronretla~ 4laugh I had the mzilst relaxing rest this tangi~
*winks at Tes*

I have not really had the chance to speak with you at length since your trip. How was it?

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm
((Ryzan, I love that sig pic! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm
Very Busy. I barely had a moment to myself and I had an entourage of people following me everywhere I went. An interpreter, 2 personal assistants, hotel staff, corporate representatives and such. rolleyes I had a difficult time sleeping and my mind was really elsewhere. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 pm
{{It is my picture with "santa" from the drinking competition 4laugh Dear Quortek thought he burned them all, jhal not mine~ heart }}

Gi ussta~ That sounds mzilst unpleasant. I do hope it was not too much for you. I really should be assisting you with this expansion more than I have been sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Ryzan…sit down here with me. *she motions to TES to join them at a table.* TES had a very serious conversation with me last night.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 5, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm
*After a long day of going over the books, he enters Psyzapp's chambers through the back door and goes straight to the kitchen. He pours himself a drink of that fine scotch whiskey, and takes it back to the sitting room off from her bedroom. He sits in his favorite chair and first turns on the fireplace with the remote. As he watches the flames dance, as his mind goes over some of the things he found out about this Anthony Fontana guy. Needing to clear his head, he takes a healthy drink and then grabs the TV remote and starts channel surfing. He ends up on the news, as is usual, and eventually relaxes enough to doze off in the recliner.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 pm
*refills on his shirley temple before taking a seat at the table*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm
*smile suddenly fades with Psyzapp's serious tone. Expecting the worst, he pulls out a clove and lights it as soon as he sits down at the table, trying to prepare himself for what may be said*
Please go on....

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games