Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm
chaos knock hard on door and leave the bag on ground went to his room and take a nap. "chaos i wake u later and plan to training hikari at night"said don stop chaos about go his room."yeah tonight i will train her but now i sleep in all morning" said chaos went to bed remove his gear and shirt went to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm
Hikari's daze was broken by the loud knock on her door. She jumped due to it and then held her chest, trying to calm her racing heart. Mystified by the noise, she opened the bathroom door and headed towards the door, finding the bag of clothing. She took the bag and began changing into her new wardrobe.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm
don walk back to kitchen wash the dishes and leave hikari breakfast out on the table."hmm how is tell to hikari how her remember about i am marry to her sister year ago maybe i wont tell that"said don think out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 pm
As Hikari passed by the corridors, she then stopped at the kitchen to get something to eat. When she almost reached the door, she heard Don mumble some words about marriage and her sister. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but she was curious at what kind of relationship they have with her sister.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 pm
"i know u r eavesdrop hikari and how is clothes chaos bought u"Said Don turn off water then around to see hikari clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 am
Hikari jumped as her name was heard. She peeked out of the door and gave a crooked smile on her countenance while her finger scratched her cheek. "S-sorry about that..." said Hikari with a slight chuckle and then looked at her clothing. A blush formed on her face and looked away. "W-well...the clothes is fine." muttered Hikari then headed towards the table.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm
"well chaos bought for u and he is sleep in today but he wake up in tonight that is ur first day train"said don grab plate and warm breakfast bit and give back to hikari.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm
When Hikari was served food, she glanced towards him and gave a smile. "Thank you." said Hikari as she went back and faced the food in front of her and began to eat.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm
don walk back by sink and stare at people walk by this house." i think we took this mission and never return back this time i afriad we will lose one us"said don. chaos heard don talk and knew it was him, he went back to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am
Hikari stopped when Don muttered words. She was wondering who was he referring to. Her head glanced towards Don and placed her utensils down. "Who are you talking about, Don?" asked Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm
"i mean we loss some one in our life and i would stop talking about this, finsh eating and i leave for while"said don leave the kitchen and went to door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 pm
Hikari remained still and quiet and turned towards her plate of food. She picked up the utensils and began eating once again. A sigh left her lips as she wondered who was Don talking about. She wanted to ask him but she didn't want to keep pestering him about it.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm
chaos woke up and went to kitchen to get glass of water but he forget put on his shirt."huh hikari good morning"said chaos yawn out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm
Hikari jumped when she was snapped out of her daze and smiled towards Chaos. "G-good morning." muttered Hikari. When she saw him bare chested, she just lowered her head and blushed deeply, trying to act normal.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am
Chaos grab glass and open tap water to the pour "Hikari r u alright or u caught a cold"said Chaos turn off the tap water and walk to Hikari and touch her forehead cheek any fever her got.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games