Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Oh thank you Ji, Ba." Shun said.
"Not a problem" Ba said and opened the door to the bath, which was ready. "Here you go. I'll give you some time." Ba said and left to fetch them clothes.

Shisiri gets undressed and goes in. "This is where I go to play with Chichi and Chihiro." Suddenly another voice speaks. "How did you get here Shun?" It was the future Shisiri.

Shun turns around when he hears her voice and stared at her. "T-through the sketchbook. I'm sorry I was looking for you and I saw it and I thought..." Shun said looking down as he got sad at what he thought. he thought maybe she got hurt and that made him panic.

She croutches and kisses his forehead. "It's ok. You were worried.It's fine" She sees her younger self and wispers to him. "If anyone asks my name is....urm...Kikyo...for now" Her younger self looks at her. "Who are you??"

Shun blushed when she kissed his forehead. "Ummm....This is a close friend of mine Shisiri." Shun said, taking Future Shisiri's hand. "I told her to meet me here."

The future Shisiri giggled. "Oh ok then Shu-kun." The young Shisiri smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:03 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Oh thank you Ji, Ba." Shun said.
"Not a problem" Ba said and opened the door to the bath, which was ready. "Here you go. I'll give you some time." Ba said and left to fetch them clothes.

Shisiri gets undressed and goes in. "This is where I go to play with Chichi and Chihiro." Suddenly another voice speaks. "How did you get here Shun?" It was the future Shisiri.

Shun turns around when he hears her voice and stared at her. "T-through the sketchbook. I'm sorry I was looking for you and I saw it and I thought..." Shun said looking down as he got sad at what he thought. he thought maybe she got hurt and that made him panic.

She croutches and kisses his forehead. "It's ok. You were worried.It's fine" She sees her younger self and wispers to him. "If anyone asks my name is....urm...Kikyo...for now" Her younger self looks at her. "Who are you??"

Shun blushed when she kissed his forehead. "Ummm....This is a close friend of mine Shisiri." Shun said, taking Future Shisiri's hand. "I told her to meet me here."

"Can I talk to you?" Shun asked Kikyo(Future Shisiri).

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:07 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Sure, go ahead" Kikiyo.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Sure, go ahead" Kikiyo.

Shun took her outside in the backyard and stood behind a tree. "Why did you leave? I was so worried when you left." Shun said.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Sure, go ahead" Kikiyo.

Shun took her outside in the backyard and stood behind a tree. "Why did you leave? I was so worried when you left." Shun said.

"I'm a monster. Didn't you see me back there? I thought you wouldn't love me. Everyone calls me monster, I thought you'd think that.But I'm here now." She pushes herself forward and kisses him. (LIP ACTION!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 am

(lol)
Shun was shocked when she kissed him but didn't pull away. He knew now that he wanted to be with Shisiri no matter the danger or what she was. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am

blessedheart
(lol)
Shun was shocked when she kissed him but didn't pull away. He knew now that he wanted to be with Shisiri no matter the danger or what she was. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

She enjoyed the wraping his arms around her, so she did the same. She noticed a tear escaped his eye and then she shut hers. Though she hears a cracking noise. The necklace broke.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(lol)

She enjoyed the wraping his arms around her, so she did the same. She noticed a tear escaped his eye and then she shut hers. Though she hears a cracking noise. The necklace broke.

Shun continued to kiss her then heard a cracking sound and broke this kiss. He looked down and noticed the necklace broke. He stared at her in disbelief. "Did the necklace.."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(lol)

Shun continued to kiss her then heard a cracking sound and broke this kiss. He looked down and noticed the necklace broke. He stared at her in disbelief. "Did the necklace.."

"...just broke..." She looked up and smiles. "I'm...I'm not cursed...I can love you without consiquenses." She kisses him again. (I'll explain, when the necklace was on, it kills who she loved, only the "one" or strongest love was going to break the necklace which sealed the curse. That's why her mother made it for her.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(lol)

"...just broke..." She looked up and smiles. "I'm...I'm not cursed...I can love you without consiquenses." She kisses him again. (I'll explain, when the necklace was on, it kills who she loved, only the "one" or strongest love was going to break the necklace which sealed the curse. That's why her mother made it for her.)

(Ahhh.... so Shun is the one?)
Shun closed his eyes and kissed back. He lightly pushed her against the tree and entangled his fingers in her hair.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(lol)

(Ahhh.... so Shun is the one?)
Shun closed his eyes and kissed back. He lightly pushed her against the tree and entangled his fingers in her hair.

(Maybe ninja lol)
She shuts her eyes and images flash through her mind of good times...(like the sword fighting) and bad times...(when she is trying to save him.) but she thought, this is all that mattered.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

(Heh)
After 2 minutes, Shun broke the kiss for some air. He panted lightly and looked at her the blushed and looked away. "Ummm..." He didn't know what to say. "Wanna get some food?" He asked randomly.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am

blessedheart
(Heh)
After 2 minutes, Shun broke the kiss for some air. He panted lightly and looked at her the blushed and looked away. "Ummm..." He didn't know what to say. "Wanna get some food?" He asked randomly.

She blushed. "Ok..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(Heh)

She blushed. "Ok..."

Shun nodded, still blushing, and kissed her lightly. He took her hand and led her back to where Shisiri(young) is.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(Heh)

She blushed. "Ok..."

Shun nodded, still blushing, and kissed her lightly. He took her hand and led her back to where Shisiri(young) is.

((lol. We should write a book. I drew a picture. Lol)) (ps eating.cereal for lunch at 2 ))
She walks in with him.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games