Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white dragon system

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:02 pm
hey am john and am 24
and a sexaholic. so am happy most of the time  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:06 pm
Hi everyone,

I think I am currently the official newest member. biggrin If you want to call me by name use my screen name. I am 23 years old and currently in nursing school. When I get tired of studying I get on there for a little to have some fun. surprised I guess that's all for now. Hope to got to know some of my fellow geezers!

BlueMoonButterfly25

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 pm
Hello all! I'm a new member to this here guild. X3

I'm 27 year-old zookeeper who is still in college. I enjoy video games, anime, and I also do art as a hobby.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:52 pm
hey there, name's sefar and im 21 and working at my local library.  

Sefar Morisota

GaaraFan2286

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
Hello Everyone! I am a new member to this
I am 22 years old. I am a baby-sitter. I enjoy anime, manga, my computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:14 pm
hi i'm cellell23 ok no i've something and now i can go.  

cellell23

DanuSun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:25 pm
im new. im 21. I love doing the 21 thing....(not clubs). I love bein a centaur...

*somethign random*

I have dyslexia. LMAO  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Hey there.
Just joined and thought I'd say Hi.

Jaffa

6,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

TheCuteOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 pm
Hello!!!!

I'm 24 and just joined the guild!!! I hope I have fun here!!!

Feel free to PM me!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:12 pm
Hello all! New to the guild of course, that's why I'm posting here....... I'm 34, work from home, running a daycare.... introduced to gaia by my kids. They were on here all the time, decided to see what the fuss was all about, now I'm on more than them..LOL!!  

Sweethoneybee331

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Ah, yes, hullo. *waves* I'm Amber (or VA, Vamber, or Vamp, pick whichever one you want, I respond to them all now). I live in BFE, Ohio, and I'm trying to get back into Gaia. I didn't have internet in my house from June '05 - October '07, so I didn't get to do much on here. Being once again unemployed, I'm trying to get back into some internety stuffs to keep me from dying of boredom.

I like anime and manga and tabletop RPGs, but I'm a book nerd first and foremost. I mostly read horror, fantasy, and a little science fiction. Chuck Palahniuk = god, pure and simple. I also happen to have Borderline Personality Disorder, so that can make life interesting at times.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:27 pm
Hello! I'm Kim, age 22, mainly I do some sporadic poking about in the Breedables forum and the Gaian Crisis Squad guild, but I do want to have more conversations with smart adults around these parts. heart Glad to meet you all!

So many threads. eek Where do I START?  

Moonlight Mariposa

Magesteff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:29 pm
*Waves* Hi... Recently moved to Pittsburgh... Heading back to college *again* heart Just wanted to say hi in between study sessions...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:32 pm
Hey everyone! Nice to see a place where us old fogies can hang out, I must say. razz
Anyway, I'm a dirtyhippy - you can call me Hippy.
My friend Dracoya got me into Gaia, the brat, and now I'm hooked. However, I find myself avoiding socialization for the most part because, well... like any online game these days it's inundated with teenagers.
But I digress. I'm 23 (some days I feel like I'm 40 though, sheesh), I like drawing, sewing, and crafting in general. Books are a thrill, and as my name implies I'm a total hippy. I hug trees, I recycle, I'm a vegan (please don't hate me, I'm nice, I promise!), and I support love and peace. That's me in a nutshell. X3 Nice to meet you all!  

adirtyhippy

princessantha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:41 pm
Hi there! I was just accepted into the guild! smile Yay! Well lets see.... Im 24 years old (just turned in July) and Im currently in school but graduated from community college last june but have to have my GPA up a bit higher to go to the university and be accepted into a Duel program in teaching so that I will be able to teach right out of college! Yay! So yeah. ummm... I love anime, manga, any type of music, singing, working with clay, and that kind of stuff. I work for my community college as a Computer lab aide so I usually spend alot of time on the computer! smile I cant wait for the term to start so I can go back to work! smile I work in the library and in one of the other halls. Its fun! well im probably boring all of you to sleep so I will talk to you all later! smile  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games