Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm
*The waiter brings her the salad and spaghetti she ordered. She takes the cloth napkin sitting on the table and places it on her lap as she grins at the waiter.* Thank you so much. This looks just wonderful. *The waiter asks if she would like fresh parmesan on her dish. She says yes and as the waiter is grating she looks carefully and lets him know when to stop. He nod at her and leaves to go back into the kitchen, eyeing Draa suspiciously as he passes by him.*

What is it you are looking for, Draa?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm
my dignity *cough* um... it's... uh... not that important right now.

*looks off to the side and scratches the back of his head*
Haven't really seen many people here the times I've been coming...

*just keeps standing there*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm
Would you like to have a seat here with me? I'm apparently dining alone tonight. … Well that is unless you don't want to. I shouldn't presume to think you'd want to have company. neutral *She takes a sip of her wine.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 pm
Well, there's nobody else here and it's not like I'm doing anything except looking like an idiot standing in the middle of the room... *eye twitch* ... can we pretend I didn't say that last part out loud?

*makes his way over to the table and flops down on the chair opposite of Psyzapp. One of the waiters promptly approaches and sets down a glass of limeade in front of him, then walks off without saying anything.*
tch.... freakin weirdos. Always in my head stare *begrudgingly sips his limeade*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:46 pm
*Grins at Draa.* Yes…I know the feeling. wink So… how are those ribs healing? Have you been feeling better? I was away for quite a while and it's taking me a bit to get caught up on everyone and everything. *She takes a sip of her wine and then a bite of her salad.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm
The ribs are fine... I think. They at least don't hurt enough for me to take pain killers anymore. I ran out of those anyway stare I was feeling pretty "normal" for a while there, but recently I've started feeling kind of... I don't know... groggy I guess? Might be withdrawal from the pain killers or something.

*a waiter walks up and sets down a plate of lemon scones by him with a small bowl of yogurt next to them*
stressed Do you guys just like messing with me or something? stressed

*the waiter's expression remains mostly blank for a while, but a slight grin can be seen as he walks away*

...... stare *picks up a scone and looks over at Psyzapp* I swear these guys have nothing better to do around here stare *takes a bite, leaning back in his chair*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm
*She finishes her salad and sets the plate aside as she sips her wine. She then starts twirling a couple of strands of spaghetti on her fork using the lip of her plate.* These guys are good. It's quite difficult to find specific things inside your head with all the information you have packed tight in there. wink *She snickers a little.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 pm
*eye twitches* You're not saying that from experience in digging around people's heads, are you?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm
I have no idea what you are talking about. *Takes a bite of her spaghetti.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Even more suspicious. I'm on to you!
*goes to pick up a spoon to scoop up some yogurt, only to find he doesn't have one* ..... seriously!? stressed gonk

*he can faintly hear something that sounds a bit like giggling and snickering in the distance*.... that's just great... *dips his scone in the yogurt and takes a bite*

You know... it just occurred to me that the entire day and night I was in Leko's room as well as when I sneaked back in later to retrieve my clothes, Black wasn't there. Doesn't she like.... use him as a battery or something usually?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm
*She nods.* He's gone doing something he needs to take care of. I think it's taking him longer than he had anticipated. I found Leko another consistent source. Plus, your name came up when discussing the subject with her. 3nodding *She grins at Draa and sips her wine.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm
*She wakes up, the book still in her hands, her fingers feeling cramped. Not sure where she is, she sits up quickly and wishes she hadn't.* Where in Hades?

*Pierre thoughtspeaks to her. In my office Brat. I got your message, barely. You didn't look so good when I found you at the springs. You don't remember me carrying you in?*

*No, I don't. Thank you, I didn't know you'd gotten a message. Her mind traces back to the journey home, remembering that by the time she'd reached the lake she was exhausted. I must have been talking to myself towards the end.*

*Perhaps, Miss Brat. I hope you are feeling better. Pierre sends the message as he heads towards his office. He knocks on the door before entering.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm
*smirks* That woman can use me any day twisted *sips a bit of limeade*

She didn't always have a "consistent source" though, did she? I mean... Black is somewhat "new" to the place and I don't recall hearing about her keeping any other "pets" before him... at least not since I've been around.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 pm
*Finishes up as much of her Spaghetti as she can and leaves what she can't finish. She finishes up her glass of wine.* I'm sure Leko was very discrete about how she got her energy. Before she had Doctor Black, I'm sure she would just go out and search via the "dream state." It's not something you go around and advertise. wink *She gives Draa a knowing wink.*

Well Draa, it's getting late for me. I'm going to go and get some sleep. *She stands up and grins at him.* Thanks for visiting with me. Perhaps I'll see you sometime tomorrow. You have a very good evening.

*She goes over to the bartender, pays her bill and then leaves to go home.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 pm
*Brat blinks as Pierre enters the room, even the dim light behind him feels bright. He stops for a moment, turns and looks back, staring at the staff as he sends them a message unheard by the guests. A moment later, he closes the door and heads over to his desk. He pulls a bottle out of one of the drawers, pours a glass and takes it over to her. Drink, it will bring back some energy. He sighs for a moment.*

Is everything alright, Pierre? You seem distracted. *She takes a sip of the drink he offered, feels the warm liquid soothe her throat.*

No, I'm afraid my staff, well they seem to have forgotten themselves. They've taken to amusing each other with the thoughts of a certain rabbit type creature. Laughing at another's trouble.
*Shakes his head.* I think they've forgotten where they came from.

*Brat finishes the drink, feeling much better than she had earlier.* Thank you, I feel better now. Where you came from? I'm not sure I know how you came to be here, Pierre. You've always been rather quiet on the subject.

Where we come from isn't a place we could go back to, so I don't see a point in discussing it.
*He looks down.* Suffice to say we are refugees here. I am grateful to you, and to Gilda for allowing us to stay. It will be ok, I'm sure. *He smiles then, assists her to her feet. The two talk a few minutes more, then she slips through the shadows and heads off. Pierre goes back to his chair, pours a glass for himself and leans back, staring at the fireplace.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games