Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: November 2031
Looking: like what the cat drug in

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy looked up as Dani took a seat next to her and with shaking hands set down the cup of tea. Folding her hands in her lap she looked down at them and said, "D... David, he came to see me yesterday. I thought he was going to announce Leo finally had their kid or something but..." She fell silent and bit her lip hard as she stared in her lap for a full moment before going on, "It's Dad... he... they say it could be natural but I mean it might not be. It doesn't really look like natural causes if you ask me."

Looking up she fixed her gaze at Danica and said, "Tristan and Tara are dead too. Someone doesn't just die of natural causes and his cats too. Or two of them. David didn't say anything about Charlie dying. I... It's not fair. I already had my Mum murdered. You aren't supposed to just be orphaned not by murder. Not by murder in two different instances entirely! It's just wrong! Things like that aren't supposed to happen to people. Or not people like me. I'm pretty and I'm rich and I'm popular and..."

She paused and took a breath as she jumped up, hands shaking, tears spilling down on her cheeks as she whispered, "Bad things are only supposed to happen to ugly, horrid, and unpopular people... I... that's not me so why? It doesn't make sense. People aren't supposed to keep dying around me! That's not what I signed up for. I... things are supposed to be perfect. If you always smile and pretend to always be happy and always be pretty-and happy girls are the prettiest-then things are supposed to go your way. Like its a law of the universe or something!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

For a moment, Dani feared, when David was mentioned, something went wrong with Leo's pregnancy; even with modern medicine and healing magic things still occasionally went sideways, but her heart sank when Cathy mentioned her father. Dr. League was a nice man, at least so far as she knew having met him only a few times over the years, and now he was gone too.

She took Cathy's shaking hands into her own, as she listened to her friend. It sounded like they didn't know what exactly what took place, only that he was dead, and so were two of the cats. Dani heard stories of animals laying down and dying because their human died too, but like this ... Dani had a sick feeling in her stomach Cathy's belief of what happened to her father could be more to the truth. "Considering what happened to your mom, you and David need to contact the Aurors," she advised her friend in a soft tone. "If he was killed with magic, you know as well as I do, there's ways to do it the Muggle police won't be able to pick up on."

Dani listened to Cathy's declaration, hoping it was simply grief being aired, and not what she genuinely believed; however, if it were the latter it explained much about her friend. Standing up, she pulled Cathy into her embrace. "It doesn't make sense, but then, I don't think its supposed to. Be nice if things were so tidy like that," Dani gently said, as she tried to come up with something to console her with, "but, they're not. The world's a pretty messy place. Bad things happen to people, not because there's some kind of karmic rationale, but because they ... they ... they just do. I guess the universe doesn't play favourites."

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: November 2031
Looking: like what the cat drug in

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy frowned as Danica took her hands and advised her to contact the Aurors. "I... I am sure he already did, but..." She shook her head and said, "The thing is Dad hated magic. He... he avoided the magic world as much as possible. He wished he was a muggle all the time and not... not a squib... I... what kind of enemies would he form living like that? He was harmless! And," She paused her voice cracking as tears spilled out of her brown eyes and she said with quavering lips, "He... he i-was a good man. He was brilliant and kind and never would hurt anyone."

She pulled a hand from Danica and wiped her face for a moment before she was pulled into an embrace by her friend. She kept shaking her head as Danica explained that things weren't tidy. Danica was telling her life didn't work simply like she thought it was. It was something Eli had told her and she had ignored. It was something that David occasionally tried to hint at but never flat out said to her. But things had always worked simply barring a few occasional hicups. Sure there were bad things like her mother's murder before but everything beyond that had been flawless and perfect. One or two things going amiss could be explained as a fluke in otherwise perfection but too much... it was too much to explain as a ripple in perfection. "D-Dad," She began in a sob, "If you're pretty he... that's why people would go to him to look prettier. Bad things aren't supposed to happen to pretty people. Everyone knows that, so why? Why, Dani?" She tucked her head into Danica's shoulder and nodded as her tears wet Danica's robes: the universe didn't play favorites. Things were messy and unfair and just being pretty no matter what her Dad said about looking your best giving you a better life on why people sought plastic surgery so often and why it was best to look your best (and what her mother agreed on) things couldn't be perfect for anyone and sometimes life just gave you bludger hits by the handful.

She began to cry harder as she squeezed into Danica more. Cathy had spent seventeen years denying anything could go wrong and when they did she would brush them off. She barely ever cried because crying was bad for your skin and no one looked pretty crying and no one wanted to be around a Sad Sally. However, the death of her father and the suspicious circumstances from it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. It was the last drop of water that burst the dam and now the dammed up tears Cathy had held back and denied came. She had done everything she was supposed to but things still went amiss. She had been lied to about the wizarding world. Her mother was first maimed by vampires. Then she was murdered. And now her father had been killed. Or at least died. She couldn't continue to wrap herself in glitter and rainbows and pretend she was the center of the universe. Life was no kinder to her than anyone else and if anything she had worse luck than many.

So what if she was pretty and rich? It didn't mean that she was blessed in all that came. She was seventeen, an adult by wizarding rules, and it was time to grow up. It wasn't fair to let David hold her and Leah up without any support. David had his own kid to worry about. No, Cathy had to be strong too to help show their little sister strength. Leah needed as many strong people as she could. Leah already had forgotten about their mother and she was so young she likely would forget mostly about their Dad too. Cathy wasn't the youngest and she needed to be a big sister and face reality now more than ever. It was a punch to the gut and just like a hit in quidditch she knew she could work through it because she had to but she couldn't help but sob in pain, either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Holding her friend close to her, Dani said, "Your father may have been a Squib, but he still performed magic, just not the sort they teach here. He brought you and David and Leah into the world, and I've yet to see the magic class that teaches that. He also brought hope to people, by being whom he was; but that's what doctors do.Folks visit doctors because they want them to be wizards. To make it better, to make it not so, and they visit doctors when everything else they tried isn't enough. I don't think your father necessarily brought this upon himself; it might have something to do with your mother. She was Head Obliviator, she may have earned an enemy she might not even known she had, and some people don't know when to let it go and stop hating."

When Cathy asked her question, Dani couldn't really come p with much of anything. "I'm just a seventeen year old witch, the same as you," she told her friend in her gentle tone. "i wish I had an answer for you. The universe doesn't play favourites, but it also doesn't take it personally either, and that's probably a good thing."

OOC: edited to fix a bit of fumbled dialogue. Mea culpa
                                                mc2

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image

M I C A H Y A X L E Y
                                                        ♫ Prefect ♫ Hufflepuff ♫ Fifth Year ♫

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah walked into the hall with a small smile on her face. She quickly took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. Her mind just kept drifting back to Valentine's day and the days following it. Unconsciously her fingers slipped to the necklace resting against her throat. She had worn it everyday since he gave it to her... but that didn't mean she actually liked him or anything right? It was all just for show. Girlfriend's wore jewelry their boyfriends gave them and she was working up to officially being Louie's girlfriend... sooooo it was just to convince everyone. The more people who thought she was dating Louie the more convinced her parents would be. That was all.

And yet everytime her mind drifted back to Valentine's day her face turned a shade darker, and she couldn't stop smiling. But that didn't mean anything right....? She sighed and tried to push the blush off her face. After Valentines' she continued to help him study for his OWLs and after OWLs they finally went on a second date in Hogsmeade. It was sweet really. Both nights had ended in her kissing him.... which had been nice. She had to admit. She had enjoyed the soft chaste pecks and she enjoyed spending time with him. He made her laugh with the way he never really quite understood her jokes and how he was always so old fashioned and gentleman-like. It was cute really.

She didn't know what was going on in her head really. She didn't understand it all. She just knew she wanted to continue spending time with him, and that he would fool her parents perfectly.... but was it really a trick when she liked him how she was telling her parents she liked him. But it was all just a lie..... right? She didn't actually like.... him.... did she?

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:00 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase sat at the Hufflepuff table quietly. School had been rather boring since Valentine's day and well that day had been a wreck. She'd gotten her first kiss at least. And gotten wasted. (The next day had been hell though). She had ended up kissing Elijah at the kissing booth and then after getting rather drunk from her secret flask.... she had also snogged Camila Rojas too. Eli had been nice enough to not comment on the snog... Camila was not as kind. She'd outright stated that Chase was bloody awful at snogging and then proceeded to give her pointers... so at least Chase would be better by the time her next kiss came around. It would probably be another 16 years before that happened though.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker │ Fourth Year

Layton sat down at the Hufflepuff table for the end of year feast, scratching the back of his head and yawning. He supposed it had been a good year. He had made it to the end of year feast, for one, and he should've been commended for that, but Devonte had managed to turn Lola against him, though he had expected that. His brother wore the Slytherin emblem well, and he represented their animal well--a slithering, sly snake. He hated it. Looking over towards the Ravenclaw table, he didn't see Selina, so it could be that she just hadn't made it yet. He hoped she did soon, because it was getting a bit lonely at the Hufflepuff table, where the only people sitting here were upperclassmen he didn't know--except for Chase, who was one of the Hufflepuff team's beaters.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:53 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Hannah half-walked and half-skipped as she and Selina arrived for the Year End Feast. As much as she liked school she also enjoyed summer vacation. She wanted to show her younger sister all the cool stuff she'd seen and done here. Hannah was dressed in a short, pleated gray skirt and matching sweater vest, paired up with a short-sleeved dress shirt and Hufflepuff tie. She'd added yellow and black striped knee socks and a pair of tennys on her feet to her uniform.

Having missed last year's feast because of the altercation between the Bannister brothers, Selina looked forward to having the chance to relax, and enjoy a nice meal before having to endure the tedious journey home. Her aunt and uncle extracted a promise from her that she would travel with her cousin and meet them at the station and return home as a family, rather than make her own way home. Aunt Livinia wanted her to feel like the part of the family she was supposed to be, as opposed to the prize in the ongoing legal battle between the Greys and the Farells.

While Hannah looked more like a kid (being thirteen), Selina (now fifteen) opted for a mature appearance. A long black skater-style skirt, paired with a white silk blouse with long puffed sleeves and lace at the wrists and collar, her Ravenclaw school tie and a black fitted vest which hugged her curves, while a pair black patent leather high-heeled shoes completed her outfit. Her long brunette hair was pulled back into a ponytail which was kept in place with a long lace ribbon.

As the girls arrived at the Hufflepuff Table, Selina immediately spotted her boyfriend, while Hannah was looking for Housemates other than upperclassmen to hang out with. Selina leaned over and kissed Layton chastely on the cheek before sitting down beside him. "Looking forward to summer?" she asked him.

Deviled Dregs

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton tapped his fingers absentmindedly across the table as he waited for the feast to start, his eye watching each student arrive--some he recognized, others he didn't. He smiled as he saw Selina and her cousin Hannah arrive, the smile on his lips growing brighter as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He nodded in response to her question. "I suppose so. Not sure what I'll have to do all summer, though. Might have to frequent Diagon Alley quite a bit just to get out of the house. How about you?"

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"What I'm looking forward to is having a nice long hot bath, some chamomile tea, and sleeping in my own bed with my dogs," said Selina feelingly. "that and getting out into my garden. Mother Grey watches over it when I'm not home, but I want to get some work in. It would be nice to be able to grow my own potion ingredients. I'd also like to see you over the summer, and I don't necessarily mean meeting up in Diagon Alley. I was thinking about flying up to Dublin, and checking out some of the museums there. Would you be interested?"

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton's eye widened slightly as Selina asked if he'd like to go to Dublin with her. While he already knew the answer he was going to give her, it took him awhile to utter out the words. He was just so taken aback by the sudden offer--not that it was a bad thing. "I'd love to! Sounds much better than Diagon Alley," he said with a chuckle and a grin. He knew that he'd have to ask his parents to go, and he wasn't sure how they'd react but he was only two years away from being able to make his own decisions so he didn't think it would be that big of a deal. "I just hope you don't get tired of my company."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 95 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 120 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 360 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 455 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Cordelia sat in silence throughout the whole carriage ride up to the castle. She didn’t want to speak with any of the randoms sitting with her; instead, she watched the thestral pull their carriage while the others looked right through it. They were a group of second years – which made the brunette wonder if they even knew the view they saw while staring ahead was blocked by a skeletal horse-bat-like creature. Cordelia never got the privilege of riding the carriage up to the castle without seeing the beast, and she hated knowing that she was one of the minority. Just another statistic to the world. She felt jealous of the students who never experienced losing a loved one, let alone seeing it happen with their own eyes not that Cora would ever wish that upon anyone. It was terrible and painful, but she did wish somebody else had to go through it instead of her. Someone who deserved it.

Deep in thought, Cordelia scanned the Great Hall, wondering how many of the students and professors who arrived already – and there weren’t many – had the misfortune of seeing a loved one get murdered. Not many, that was for sure. Perhaps, she was the only one in the room so far who had, or maybe even the only one in the whole school, and this made her angry. What did her family do to deserve any of this?! The girl’s lips pursed into a thin line and her hands balled up into fists on her lap. Mostly, she was angry that she couldn’t forget, no matter how hard she tried.

((OOC: open for interaction))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma hugged her friend back. She really did need one. Sometimes she forgot just how great her friends were. Maybe if she had of told Hannah last year she would have gotten the confidence to as Clem sooner. Then she could have saved herself the torment she put herself through all summer. Of course she might have completely backed out. “Yeah, I’ll take to her the first chance I get. Preferable in the dorm or somewhere I can get her alone.” Emma decided figuring Hannah was probably right. Clementine probably had the whole school looking at her by now. Okay, maybe not the whole school but certainly most of them.

Entering the great hall with Hannah, Emma took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. Looking around to see if Clemetine had arrived yet, it didn’t seem like it. When she didn’t see her she looked to the Staff table to find her Uncle. He seemed to be where he usually was. Looking back to Hannah as she turned to the sorting, Emma asked. “So, what electives are you taking? Since I never did ask… I’m taking six, myself; Art, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Healing, Muggle Art, and Muggle Studies.” She wondered if Hannah had any of the same classes as her. “Oh that’s not including Advanced Flying.” She added with a smile.

Status: I just don't know... Maybe she's right...
                                              With: Fellow Puffs... Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah walked to her table, hand in hand with Louie. She wasn't sure she'd let go of it since the moment he'd grabbed it. She enoyed his presence far too much to be healthy. She stole an empty seat at the table and left the one next to her open for him. Her free hand subconciously began playing with her necklace once again. God she was like a 12 year old school girl with her first crush around him. It was ridiculous. She could feel another blush creeping up her neck and she willed it away.

She glanced up at the sorting before turning her attention back to her boyfriend with a small smile.
                                                        "So I guess you're not too afraid of us Badgers then?" She asked with a teasing smile. Part of her really just wanted to steal him away to snog him somewhere in some quiet place where no one would find them. Of course, that would be very un-prefect like of her, and very unladylike too. She had of course kissed him a couple times, but they'd never really truly snogged. She was kind of waiting for him to initiate that. It seemed like something the boy in the relationship should initiate. She wasn't really sure. This was really her first relationship.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games